I Can't Move Forward and Look Back | Teen Ink

I Can't Move Forward and Look Back

By jesus_lover98 SILVER, Millington, Tennessee
jesus_lover98 SILVER, Millington, Tennessee

you have to get through the storm to see the rainbow :)

"I think we should all want to change the world in some way in this small amount of time we're given in it, and have goals that seem to big to reach, cause no matter how small you may seem to the world you should always have a dream.."

God didn't give you eyes in the front of youre head to look back, theyre in the front so you can look forword.

I'm a born-again believer. This doesn't mean I'm "religious," it means I have a relationship with Jesus Christ. I try to live a consecrated life; I don't cuss, smoke, drink, do drugs, or anything else of that sort. My close family is made up of 5 incredible people who I love. I've been with the same dude for over a year now: he must be special... :)
I always happen to like reading books until the school year starts. I absolutely love to laugh about any/everything. Certain words sound weird to me, so I'll use them repeatedly just for the heck of it. I honestly believe I have some form of add; my attention span is smaller than a fly. Geez louise, distractions, distractions...
Anywho; have a nice day :)

the distractions of everyday life can be hard, but thats way theyre there, to teach us that pain truley is weakness leaving the body.

this is something i wrote for facebook, but it sounded a lot betta on hur!!!:D

me either!!!!:D

i just got bored one day though

KellyR GOLD said...
on Oct. 8 2010 at 11:40 am
KellyR GOLD, Richmond, Virginia

We don't read and write poetry because it's cute. We read and write poetry because we are members of the human race. And the human race is filled with passion. And medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. But poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.

What you said was nice, but I just didn't see the point to this article.