Life Outside the Dark | Teen Ink

Life Outside the Dark

By Ademais BRONZE, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Ademais BRONZE, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

John 4:16 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

This is just a simple article with things that need to be stated. I am a strong follower of Christ in my not so "christian" school. When I stick up for my views, I feel alone. It seems as everyone opposes me. I am viewed as the narrow-minded, christian boy. They say I am unfair and discriminate? I am the one taking feeling left out. This is abuse is good, though. It tells me what I am doing is right. It's all for GOD! So I encourage my fellow brothers and sisters in Christ not to give up. Keep on going and do not give up no matter how oppressed you for it's all for the glory of God. We're in a life outside the dark. We're in the light of Jesus. Don't going into the dark for it is not fruitful. The foolish ones will not want to understand. People will watch your actions whether you think they are or not. For those who are not Christian: Everything is our fault, yes? Well I have news for you. We're not budging for our God. We stick up for our faith in the Lord, and as much as you cut us down, we get back up. Therefore, don't waste your time.

I am just getting angry about people having predisposed views of my faith. I hope people will understand Christians more. It's especially difficult for Christian teens as I am one. There are many temptations and we all need encouraged!

AngelGal07 GOLD, Ferndale, Washington

"If you do not love God then you do not know God for God is love" 1 John 4:8

Amen brother!!!!