The Process | Teen Ink

The Process

By Brones-Kris BRONZE, Douala, Other
Brones-Kris BRONZE, Douala, Other

Reasons to endure Gives reasons to live

*The Process*

It's true "Gold will never be gold unless it passes through the fire".
Behind the journey of every successful man, there are hidden circumstances of fire that when you follow them up, you can be aware of it. E g Coach Njisong , Dr. Janvuy Joybert commonly known as Mr Remarkable , Mr . Mike Oladipo went through fire to be where he is. They share their fire moments (the process).

So it's never too late to trust and adapt to the process for the fire is just temporary but the gold out of it will be bright , inspiring and remarkable.

It's okay to feel like life is hard on you, life is slapping you , but while receiving those slaps, smile for it's a matter of time and Gods intervention for you to reach the finish line.

The fire am going through is hot and sweet at a time for the heat pains me but the greatness out of this process makes me smile, thus dishing out the Sweetness from the fire.

#Endure#
#Pray#
#Network#
#learn new things#.

And give yourself time and allow everything to God and admire the gold you will become in years.!

🤗

I love writing and i wrote this piece a night when i was in pain, i was wondering about how my future will look like.