Not Being Good Enough | Teen Ink

Not Being Good Enough

February 25, 2016
By Dhruvish BRONZE, Ahmedabad, Other
Dhruvish BRONZE, Ahmedabad, Other
4 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Has that thought ever hit your mind? Well yes ofcourse! No one is the best, even when you just for a moment think that you're a tad bit near to being the best, reality shows up and slaps you hard. You see people happy, coming up with new ideas, mingling with each other and the only thing that comes to your mind is where do you stand? Do you feel alone? Do you feel pathetic? Pathetic as if everyone has someone and you're all alone, vulnerable in your life. You wonder what you're gonna do? That's what we do right? At least I do...

I see a different world everyday, but what doesn't change is the struggle. Picture yourself all alone by yourself. Do you see yourself happy? You know why? Its because your mindset doesn't let you. I know saying this is easy but trust me, we are on the same page. We are all in the same game, just different levels. Dealing with the same hell, just different Devils. What are you gonna do? Honestly, no one knows. The most heartbreaking feeling is not being good enough. Not being good enough to be talked about, not being good enough to impress, not being good enough to be loved. It sucks yeah! When you get your s*** back together, try to change, think as if something good is definitely gonna happen and then you realize everything is an illusion. We are all living a lie, escaping reality, bluffing our ownselves. We try our best to not care knowing that deep down you mean s*** to people.

Once something terrible happens to you, the loss is very difficult to deal with. But let me tell you, though I've never been there, but I do believe that God has got something for us all. Not being good enough will hurt. It will break you down. You might even feel worthless. But one day, you will rise. It may be just another day for the world, but for you it will be a new beginning. And until that day, keep grinding. Do what makes you you. What makes you happy. Give a s*** to no one. Just keep this in mind, you are you. And you are amazing just the way you are. No f*** to what they think about you.


The author's comments:

Well, this is a very common issue amone teenagers. I hope my article helps you and yeah, good luck for your future :)