My Opinion on Blood On The Dance Floor | Teen Ink

My Opinion on Blood On The Dance Floor

November 29, 2012
By MADavis ELITE, Kentland, Indiana
MADavis ELITE, Kentland, Indiana
100 articles 0 photos 5 comments

Blood On The Dance Floor is my favorite band of all time. Teens listen to it all the time whether it is in front of their parents or behind their back. Some parents let their kids listen to Blood On The Dance Floor but yet don’t know what the music is like or that some of the songs have nasty lyrics. The song “I Heart Hello Kitty” has some really nasty lyrics but then again some teens only listen to the music and don’t listen to the words. Teens love the techno and high beat kind of song. Blood On The Dance Floor has some really good songs to dance to. Some of Blood On The Dance Floor’s songs are completely appropriate and have no bad stuff in them. Some of these songs are “Bewitched” and “You Are The Heart”. The song “idgaf” is not a bad song. It just says the “f” word a lot because well it’s in the title. A lot of my friends listen to Blood On The Dance Floor and more and more teens are listening to this every single day. To be honest teens are not going to stop listening to this music if their parents tell them to. This is the type of music that teens enjoy and if they want to listen to it I think the parents should let them listen to it. The first song I listened to was “Rise and Shine” and so I liked it and decided to listen to more and more of their songs and the more and more songs I listened to the more and more I started to love Blood On The Dance Floor. I only started to listen to Blood On The Dance Floor back in August and I already love them!!!!!<3 I think that they are good , no wait a minute GREAT and I think that parents should let their kids choose what they want to listen to because if their parents say no they are just going to listen to them anyway and what’s the point of the parents saying no if the teens are going to listen to the anyway. It doesn’t make any sense to me. My favorite songs from them are “I Heart Hello Kitty”, “You Are The Heart”, “Rise and Shine” and “Love Struck”. These songs are absolutely amazing and so are the rest of Blood On The Dance Floor’s songs!!!!!








-xoxo-