KNIVES OUT | Teen Ink

KNIVES OUT

If you love very good mystery/detective movies then you will most definitely love Knives Out

Knives Out is a 2019 mystery film that follows a family gathering gone wrong after the family patriarchs/father death leads a master detective benoit blanc to investigate. The family doesn't make it easy for this master detective because they all are so suspicious in their own way. Little did the detective benoit blanc know that he would have to come out of retirement to solve this out of this world case.

This movie was released November 27,2019. Starring Daniel Craig (Spectre), Ana de Armas (Blade Runner 2049) and Chris Evans (Captain America The Winter Soldier). This movie puts Ana de Armas on the map because this movie is most definitely a hit that jaw dropped and pleased 91% of the people that had watched this movie.

I believe that Rian Johnson made a hit because it's not just a mystery movie its a movie that will have you questioning and interacting with the movie about who you think it is and who you dont think it is that killed their patriarchs . And even the best believe that you are going to be wrong at least twice on who you believe will be the killer in this movie.

In addition Knives out is worth watching. Knives out has a great plot that can and will grab your attention.This is coming from a person that dont watch mystery movies or shows of any form.
I look forward to watching more mystery movies thanks to Rian Johnson and the Knives Out cast.

This movie is very good highly recomend watching