Everytime... | Teen Ink

Everytime...

By chiisshh_ BRONZE, Chinle, Arizona
chiisshh_ BRONZE, Chinle, Arizona

~Be in love with the one who looks at you like your Magical~

Have you ever loved someone so much and then get hurt in the end of all of it? That you cried yourself to sleep thinking what you did wrong, just laying in the dark and over thinking while your thoughts haunt you. Screaming and crying until you feel sick top your stomach. Has there ever been that one person who has kept you happy, has been there for you when there was a bad situation, was always there to comfort you, who cared for you alot like no else has? But instead you thought they were what you wanted and it turns out you were wrong. The only person you ever thought about daily, the only one that you loved more than anyone else, the only person you put first out of everyone you know. Which was the only person that made you happy like no one else, your only happiness. But then time has changed and everything just goes wrong...your happiness is gone, your no longer important, no longer exsisted to that particular person...so suddenly...you just loss everything you had...so then you think to yourself and tell yourself that you ruin everything...and everytime you love you always tend to get hurt in the end...everytime you want to call someone you own but you cant...so you realize...your just never good enough for anyone anymore....

I lost my best friend, which was a boy...and i just thiught I'd write about it because maybe some people might relate...