Just a Few Words | Teen Ink

Just a Few Words

By Nomaa. BRONZE, Karachi., Other
Nomaa. BRONZE, Karachi., Other

Happiness is not an easy thing to find.

Sitting here , travelling from one place to another makes me realise that life is very similar to journey , which is going to end somehow. We usually do not realise this , but when we do , its either too late , or we are too dumb to do something about it.

People think that this world , this life , is permanent. But no , its not. And to understand this the most common thing that you can consider is a journey. A journey from one place to another. A journey from birth to death.

We experience a lot of things during life , or what I say , during this journey. Hardships , troubles and most importantly , Love. The most wonderful feeling in the world.

This love can be for you anyone. Love for your family and friends is natural. But the real excitement , the real 'kinda love feeling' happens when you 'fall' in love. You fall in love with the person you never thought you could love. In love with the person who meant nothing at all. But , suddenly , that person means the world to you. And then there comes a day when they cannot bare you for even a single day. Because its not always rainbows and butterflies its compromise that moves us along. They leave you like there was nothing between you. Like the 'kinda love feeling' did not exist. But because life is a journey , Imagine yourself siting in a car travelling to a different city and experiencing different beautiful things during your journey , many things pass by and a lot.of things are left behind , and just like those things this too shall pass. Its going to take time but trust me , trust yourself , that it is going to be okay. Its not easy its hard. Very hard to forget someone who once meant the world to you. If they really love you , they are going to come back , and if not. Then you , you are enough for yourself. You do not need anyone to be your mentor. You are your own mentor. Your own bestfriend. Because nothing , and by nothing I mean nothing is more fabulous than you are.