Unexplainable | Teen Ink

Unexplainable

By deshamonet GOLD, Conyers, Georgia
deshamonet GOLD, Conyers, Georgia

if you fall in love with a writer, you can never die

Feelings. Love. Pain. It's all the same ..but they're different. There's no single definition for them, because they mean different things. Love is a feeling, that can be equivalent to pain. Love can be a strong affection that lasts for moments, seconds, or years. It can hurt you, for moments, seconds or years, depending on how attached you get to someone. Attachments have the ability to be equivalent to pain also. The reason I say that is because when you get attached.. almost everything someone does affects you, that's where the feelings come in, attachments give access to your feelings. You know? that pain in the pit of your stomach when you get your feelings hurt? Your feelings get hurt by someone you love. It's not all bad though, sometimes love can be so strong, you can see it through a smile, you can feel it through a touch, you can taste it with your lips, and everything could seem perfect because it's simply love. Sometimes even the pain is good.. sometimes the arguing, the crying, the headaches are worth it becuase theyre coming from someone you love.. and thats the only person you want to deal with. Yea maybe I'm making this sound bad, but theres not one way to explain feelings, love or pain, there is no single definition.

ive had my share of experiences