My Heart Wide Open | Teen Ink

My Heart Wide Open

By Nichole1994 GOLD, Terre Haute, Indiana
Nichole1994 GOLD, Terre Haute, Indiana

"I loved you once, I love you still, I always have, and I always will!"

the day I say i don't love you i will die inside the night i stop loving you i will hate myself the moment i say good bye is the moment when i kiss my heart good bye forever when you hold me i feel like we are the only to people on earth when  you kiss me i never want it to end when you touch me it sends a chill down my spine
people search there whole lives for something like what we have and i know i am not the easiest person to get along with at times trust me do i know but isn't that one of the reasons you love me is because i  am stubborn and i don't give up easy?
i can grantee that i am not going any where i have never been with any one that has made me this happy. i mean i am the happiest person on earth when i am with you and you don't even have to try all you have to do is walk though that door and my heart is beetling a million miles an hour.
some how you have fixed my broken heart and reminded me what being in love feels like. how you did it i will never know but you did and the part is you didn't even have to try it just happened. the part that is sad is that it wasn't suppose to be like his i was never meant to love again. i didn't think any one could make me feel whole again but you go and its the most wonderful most amazing feeling in he whole world
you are the best thing that has happened to me since my son was born! I promise you i am not going anywhere. I love you <3