Lying Friend | Teen Ink

Lying Friend

By CarolineF. DIAMOND, Yanceyville, North Carolina
CarolineF. DIAMOND, Yanceyville, North Carolina

\"Love is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake and then subsides. And when it subsides you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots have become so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever par

Where to begin, you say that you didn't say that when other heard it too. You said I didn't do this when you did. You lie lie lie! It broke our relationship only children lie your fifteen years old! GROW UP! Face the real work, yes people are going to lie, but guess what if your old enough you'd know it was better to tell the truth to your friends. Your not better than anyone else, lying doesn't make you cool! I don't wont to be friends with you no more because once you lie you never stop! So there for I say goodbye you use to live by the bible, but now you live by sin and I will not tolerate that.

A friend of mine called me a stump on a log, called my sister a slut and denied it all!! She lied then when i took her to church with me she texted on her phone the whole time!!ugh how could you be so rude!!!