Gay, Lesbian, bi relationships are okay!! | Teen Ink

Gay, Lesbian, bi relationships are okay!!

By ~luckydutchess~ BRONZE, Keywest, Florida
~luckydutchess~ BRONZE, Keywest, Florida

"One day there will be a chance that you will say that you love one person and really mean it, but every day one person is at least loving you now." - Me

I don't understand why most people in the world don't like people of the same sex to be in a relationship. I'm bisexual myself and people come up to me and start critizing me because i am, but they dont understand that I'm special in my own way just like other ppl, no matter who they are.

Where I live the main population is gay, lesbian and bi people. In front of my school there are even people writing signs saying "God hates America and Fags are not welcomed here!" I am getting so sick of it! This is making us not want to come out and actually be us.

The government has no right to make laws saying that gays can not be married. God and government does not mix people! Get it straight! Some of yur friends might actually be gay, lesbian or bi, and would u not be there friend because of it? If you would, then you are messed up and not worthy of their friendship.

Emmy85 said...
on Feb. 5 2018 at 6:52 pm
Emmy85, Waukegan, Illinois
0 articles 1 photo 1 comment

"Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don't resist them; that only creates sorrow. Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like." - Lao Tzu

YESSSSSSSSSSS GIRLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!

on Sep. 22 2017 at 9:40 pm
Wiseman125 BRONZE, Granite Falls, Washington

"Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings-always darker, emptier and simpler" -Friedrich Nietzche

He's not though, there are verses against it.

on Apr. 5 2017 at 1:17 pm
chiisshh_ BRONZE, Chinle, Arizona

~Be in love with the one who looks at you like your Magical~

OMG YASSS i totally agree with you, Im also Bi myself

on Apr. 3 2017 at 5:21 pm
deathshadow BRONZE, Oakdale, California
exactly i agree

on Jan. 24 2017 at 12:37 am
sidecarsidney BRONZE, Marion, Iowa

"What you call a dream I call a plan"

Omg yassss

on Jan. 11 2017 at 4:19 pm
Xx_Scene_Queen_xX,
stop i am offence

on Jan. 11 2017 at 4:19 pm
ratatouilleluver101,
-tuned to a DOCUMENTARY. As an old fashioned World GLOBE rotates in a sea of clouds, the EIFFEL TOWER slowly comes into view over the horizon, dwarfing FRANCE underneath it. T.V. NARRATOR Although each of the world’s countries would like to dispute this fact, we French know the truth; the best food in the World is made in France. The best food in France is made in Paris, and the best food in Paris, some say, is made by Chef Auguste Gusteau. We see images of GUSTEAU: cooking, signing his cookbook, in front of his famous restaurant. Gusteau is in his early forties, but his massive girth makes him look older. T.V. NARRATOR (CONT’D) Gusteau’s restaurant is the toast of Paris, booked five months in advance, and his dazzling ascent to the top of Fine French Cuisine has made his competitors envious. He is the youngest Chef ever to achieve a five star rating. Chef Gusteau’s cookbook “Anyone Can Cook!” has climbed to the top of the bestseller list. But not everyone celebrates its success. A tall, gaunt, severe-looking MAN with fish-belly white skin appears on the TV screen. SUPER: ANTON EGO-FOOD CRITIC”. Beneath that, in italics, is his moniker: The Grim Eater. EGO Amusing title, “Anyone Can Cook”. What’s even more amusing is that Gusteau actually seems to believe it. I, on the other hand, take cooking seriously and no-- I don’t think “anyone” can do it... TITLES (OVER BLACK): The SOUND of wind rattling barren branches... WALT DISNEY PICTURES PRESENTS A PIXAR FILM ...and we FADE IN to reveal: FRENCH COUNTRYSIDE - LATE AFTERNOON A light rain falls on a SMALL FARMHOUSE. The last remaining dead leaves tremble in the gusts. The quiet is shattered by a LOUD GUNSHOT that lights up the inside of the cottage. CAMERA pushes down and in toward a single window. RATATOUILLE As we move closer, we begin to hear muffled SOUNDS OF STRUGGLE; furniture being bumped, dishes breaking, an indescribable CRASH, followed by an OLD LADY’S SHRIEK. We’re close to the WINDOW now, when it is suddenly SHATTERED by a COOKBOOK. Instantly the action FREEZES. Underneath its splayed pages, shielding himself from the shards of splintering glass is, inexplicably, a RAT- -REMY. He’s scrawny, frightened, almost comic. It’s hard not to feel sympathetic towards the little guy. REMY (V.O.) This is me. I think it’s apparent I need to rethink my life a little bit. What’s my problem? First of all-- OUTSIDE THE FARMHOUSE - DUSK - WEEKS EARLIER A SILHOUETTE darts out from behind a wooden barrel, pausing upright against a blood red sky. Mangy, sinister, the opposite of Remy. This is how most humans see RATS. REMY (V.O., CONT'D) --I’m a rat. Which means life is hard. Assured the coast is clear, the SINISTER RAT scampers out into the yard, followed by DOZENS MORE RATS. The RATS move across the expanse of grass toward a COMPOST HEAP, which sits in the middle of a field under the darkening sky. Resourceful and well coordinated, the rats grab bits of decomposing food and carry it off. REMY is among them, drearily going through garbage. 2. REMY (V.O.) And secondly-- I have a highly developed sense of taste and smell. Suddenly he catches a SCENT; which leads him to uncover a nearly untouched piece of PASTRY, a discarded NAPOLEON. REMY (sniffing Napoleon) Flour, eggs, sugar, vanilla bean, small twist of lemon... The Napoleon suddenly erupts, and out pops Remy’s pudgy brother EMILE, covered in cream and completely oblivious to the destruction he’s wrought. EMILE You can smell all that? Wow. You have a gift. Again the ACTION FREEZES. REMY (V.O.) This is Emile. My brother. He’s easily impressed. RESUME ACTION: An older rat, DJANGO, comes into view. He snorts dismissively, plucks an APPLE CORE from the compost. DJANGO So you can smell ingredients. So what? REMY (V.O.) This is my Dad. He’s never impressed. He also happens to be the leader of our clan. Remy catches another scent and FROWNS; this new scent is different somehow, wrong. He follows the scent to Django-- REMY (V.O.) So what’s wrong with having highly developed senses? Django is about to eat the APPLE CORE when Remy lunges at him, snatching the core from his hands. REMY Whoa whoa whoa! DON’T EAT THAT!!

on Jan. 11 2017 at 4:17 pm
ratatouilleluver101,
u GuYZ rAWAR! i Luv Th1$$ weB$it3 s0 muCH. mYspAc3 4 lYFF33

on Jan. 11 2017 at 4:16 pm
Xx_Scene_Queen_xX,
( ゚,_ゝ゚) delete th..is......

on Jan. 11 2017 at 4:15 pm
ModernDayOphelia,
i know you cant technically like it but....LIKE d(-_^)

on Jan. 11 2017 at 4:15 pm
Xx_Scene_Queen_xX,
ncie to see a fellow teen fan(": do u like remmi.............................................or lengiji.......................................

on Jan. 11 2017 at 4:13 pm
ratatouilleluver101,
LIKE THIS COMMENT IF U LUV Ratatouille

on Jan. 11 2017 at 4:11 pm
ModernDayOphelia,
i agree, ppl shuldnt judge.

on Jan. 11 2017 at 4:09 pm
Xx_Scene_Queen_xX,
YUR RIGHT CIS! pOWER 2 THE PPL! ;))

on Jun. 2 2016 at 2:03 pm
shushu_a7 BRONZE, Sandbach, Other

Bravery is not the absence of fear but rather the knowledge that something else is more important

It's when gender doesn't have an effect, nor does physical appearance. People, even bisexuals, tend to have preferences for example my friend only likes really 'girly' girls or really macho men, Pansexuals can't be attracted to someone without knowing their personality (or so I've been told), equally other people say it is just people who are open to sexual relationships with people of all genders

on May. 22 2016 at 1:12 pm
RightWingExtremist BRONZE, Riverton, Utah

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.
-Ronald Reagan

@Silence. Is it not just as flawed to say "Because ga.y marriage does not violate any of these rules, then it must be morally acceptable."

on May. 5 2016 at 9:15 pm
ThrillQueen126, Seattle, Washington
Pansexual, I think, means that you are attracted to any and all genders.

Silence. said...
on Apr. 23 2016 at 12:10 am
Silence., Flower Mound, Texas

"Silence is true wisdom's best reply." -Euripides

I resonate with your feelings. There is always a fear of being rejected, but no need to feel nervous.

Silence. said...
on Apr. 23 2016 at 12:07 am
Silence., Flower Mound, Texas

Even as an atheist, I always thought that if God created LGBT people, he must be fine with them. Homophobes, by protesting that "God Hates Gays", are violating this story logic.

Silence. said...
on Apr. 23 2016 at 12:02 am
Silence., Flower Mound, Texas

Just happened to stumble across this discussion and find that your argument is quite flawed. For one, United States marriage laws have constraints that prevent people from marrying: -Children under 18 -More than one person -People with sufficient mental capacity to consent to the marriage -Close blood relatives This effectively rules out marriage of an adult to a child, or directly incestuous marriage. However, same-sex marriage is legal because it violates none of these terms and is morally acceptable. Thus, it is immediately noticeable that you did not do your research prior to starting this discussion.