My true thoughts on love as a whole. | Teen Ink

My true thoughts on love as a whole.

March 14, 2023
By Cea BRONZE, Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
Cea BRONZE, Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

I think of love as a fairy. Fragile and easy to break. My love can be the size of an elephant or the size of a grain of sand, You can think you’re in love but you’re in pain and denial. When it comes down to it love real? I shall never truly know but I can always guess and wonder. Love could be it could be an illusion: Love is truly like mist. that refreshing feeling the mist on your face on a hot summer day but eventually, you wipe it off. But eventually you wipe it off. Am I their true love? We will never know any of these questions truly, we can always guess and wonder though. 

Do you believe in love?


The author's comments:

So i wrote this after getting out an emotionally abusive relationship when I was 14, I came across it again today and decided to touch it up a bit and ended up really liking it and being very confident in it so I wanted to share it to teenagers that may feel and have the same thoughts on me, this is just a short prompt I wrote so I hope you guys like it and I hope if you relate to it, you see the light and dark of this and you understand its a good thing with a dark side.