Miley V.S. Hannah | Teen Ink

Miley V.S. Hannah

March 12, 2009
By Karina Guitron BRONZE, Lyons, Illinois
Karina Guitron BRONZE, Lyons, Illinois
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Remember the good old days when TV. actually had good TV. shows. Today TV. is filled with fake pop stars that rule the world. I have seen so many girls with blond hair and scarves that sparkle. It's one thing to dress up like the girl, but when they begin to act like her it get's overboard. Not only does that bother me but it's the fact that these girls love her so much they become abused with her.

I have no problem with the girls dressing up like Hannah Montana, but some take it too far. Parents have to buy everything Hannah and that's just a waste of money. I think parents need to see what kind of person Hannah is; Disney portrays Hannah as a whole some girl but Miley Cyrus the actress that plays Hannah is completely different. She's taken over TV, music, and Disney puts her face on everything. Miley is not someone I would like my daughter to be worship.

Miley Cyrus is not Hannah Montana and I understand that, but in my honest opinion Hannah is a better role model then Miley. One thing is that I would never let my daughter date a man that's 21 years of age. Another thing is her pictures. I don't remember me and my friends taking half naked pictures of each other or even taking pictures in the shower. Can anyone please tell me where the parents are? Also her boyfriend lives with her and her family. That might be the reason why so many people accuse of Miley Cyrus of not being a virgin.

I'm not saying that we should all hate Miley, but I'm saying maybe it's time for her to go back to hick town, Tennessee and be brought back to ground. Her life is just beginning and I don't think that she might have a very successful life after Hannah, but hey, I might be wrong. Let's face it she's not that great of a singer/actress, but she's a whole lot better than me. I just feel that maybe a normal teenage life and a good education is what she needs, because we don't need another Britney Spears running around poisoning our future brains.