The Coconut | Teen Ink

The Coconut

By TeamCisco BRONZE, Sacramento, California
TeamCisco BRONZE, Sacramento, California

"stay focused,go after your Dreams and keep moving toward your goals"-LL Cool J

Books are not just a story.It could be a new look at life. After every page you turn the more you find out about yourself.Life could be perfect but once you get into another chapter it could still need works.I used to dream about having lots of shoes, now I dream of investing my money into my own business after you get to another chapter of your life it gives you another vision of my dream so when you get the next chapter you realize your dreams are going to come to a reality.

My dream is to become an young entrepreneur  and own my own business with my family and have a nice size house.Start my business as a young man and grow my business at the same paste as i am growing so that way when I am older my business can start getting known.

I want to be able to open up my own cannabis dispensary with my two kids my boy and my girl with my wife and it would be located downtown and have a workers as well so I could spend more time with my family and be able to be making money.

There is many opportunities to make your dream come true because you have to plan it out, success doesn't happen overnight it takes time and steps.Im going to make my dream true by making steps to follow to start it young so it could grow while me as a man is growing.Im going to stick with my majoring in business then,invest into a business slowly then work my way up to the big dog spot.

Success comes with many responsibilities, and finding help is a main priority.People realise it’s not what you know it's who you know.Plus you need someone there to motivate you and support you through the good and bad times even when your business takes time to find people to invest into my company.

In Conclusion,Dreams are important but the future wouldn’t exist without steps or plans.They show us how our future is going to be i don't want the fame or be famous in anyway i just want to be able to move my family and blood out of the hood and do something good for them,Also be able to give my family the opportunities and privileges that i didn't have.

Personally i had written this text and had inspired by Berner which had started off as a little smoke shop as cans and then had made his way up with his buisness and i do want to start off while im young as well and then work my way up.Berner inspired me because he was young had a little something and made it out to something really big.