Knowing from Experience (The Other Way Around) | Teen Ink

Knowing from Experience (The Other Way Around)

July 21, 2014
By ShatteredHeArT SILVER, Americus, Georgia
ShatteredHeArT SILVER, Americus, Georgia
9 articles 0 photos 34 comments

Favorite Quote:
LIFE offers us choices and forces us to live with the consequences of our decisions.


Have you ever heard the saying "don't judge a book by it's cover." Everyone has but we don't take it into consideration. We've all judged a person whether in our minds or out loud. Its wrong for whatever reason we do it for. Its sad because we don't know what road that person has taken or still taking. We don't know that person's life. We don't what that person may be going through. People judge for many different reasons. Some people may judge a person because they do not like them or to just to make a person look bad. To make themselves look good. In my opinion society today only sees the outside of a person . Not the pain on the inside. The outside may be strong, put up a strong front. While putting a smile on their face. While the inside is breaking down, crying, hating the world. Maybe even life itself. Some people even stop trusting the one's that are trying to help them. And all the while you think it is cool,ok, and funny to judge someone. Your friends may laugh with you. While others may laugh at you for being cruel and mean. And really see you for the person you really are.


The author's comments:
Just want people to see the truth.