missing in venice | Teen Ink

missing in venice

December 11, 2019
By foxy8478, Aurora, Colorado
More by this author
foxy8478, Aurora, Colorado
0 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Author's note:

this is the first piece iv ever uploaded 

9:15; It was 9:15 in the USA. The world's biggest ocean liner was going to set sail. Her name, the ZUCE. The rich and the poor were going to board this ship. The mighty ship had a 1000 horsepower engine, 3 pools, a waterpark, and an arcade. It looked liked it had 7,000,000 passengers on board and enough lifeboats for everyone. She was a beauty. She even had a dog park and a food bar and a supermarket. Everyone was boarding the ship, even dogs.  

9:30 Cody, Zaki and Philip were all, passengers on ZUCE. They were best friends.

  ”What do you want to do?”Zaki said 

“I don't know,” exclaimed Philip. 

“How about we go to the pool or waterpark,” said Cody

“Sounds good,” said the three friends.

When they got to the water park they saw it. The mighty city of Venice. They were going for a family vacation and they were going to do everything. See the lovely streets and have a good time. They were playing, having fun water splashing everyone was having fun. Then Zaxi yelled “CANNONBALL!” and a huge title wave-like splash blew them through the water.

10:00 They were close, very close. “Don't you think we're a little to close?” asked Philip. 

“The captain probably sees it and is slowing down now,” said Zaki.

Then they all went back to their rooms and took a nap. They had had a long day. 

10:15 Even with her mighty engines in reverse, the ocean liner was pulled farther into the canal. Buildings crushed now just rubble. Boats now just pieces of broken wood. The mighty ship had crushed it all. What was happening to the ship? Was the captain not there? Were the instruments falling? Was there any cabin at all. Ten-year-old jack did not know what was happening. He had never heard of a ship crashing into a city. Then the wall came crashing in.

Midnight After the three friends woke up they went up to see where they were. Shocked, they saw buildings crushed now just rubble. Boats now just pieces of broken wood. Then they saw a ten-year-old boy in his window, he looked dumbfounded. They had to climb through the rubble to get to the ground. Then they saw the geniuses Albert Einstein, Isaac Newton, and Mary Currie. Now Zaki was dumbfounded. They were going to help get the ship back in the water.

At 12:50 The geniuses were in the church for hours. The three kids heard mumbo jumbo. Then after 20 minutes, they came out to examine the ship. All of a sudden a boy who looked to be about 12 came out with his mouth wide open.“What the heck happened?!” he yelled. “I was just in the restroom when I heard a crashing noise and I looked out the window and saw this mighty ship,” he said. Just then he got a text and it said, “Hi I heard about the crash are you ok?” 

He texted back, “YES, my mom is in Italy.” 

“That must be hard,” said Zaki,

“Kinda,” replied John.

“ We were on that ship,” said Philip.

“ WOW was it scary?” asked John.

“Sorta,” said Philip.

“Where are my manners? I'm John,”

“ ‘Sup John,” they said.

2:00 The three kids were still talking when the geniuses came out. Then Zaki said, “look, Isaac Newton,” but the kids just kept talking. Then the geniuses went back to the church after 30 minutes. Isaac Newton told the mayor they needed to speak to the captain. Then they all thought, “where is the captain?” They haven't seen him the whole trip. The mayor did not know where he was either. They thought he was onshore probably, so the went back onto the ship to show John their room.

3:30 The geniuses came out and had a plan. They were going to flip the ship back into the water. After that, it would be smooth sailing. they had like 7 cranes there to help get the ship into the water. on three they said ONE, TWO, THREE it moved an inch ONE, TWO, THREE it moved another inch it took like a year to get it in the water on there way back they went to the water park. They were playing, having fun water splashing everyone was having fun. Then Zaxi yelled “CANNONBALL!” and a huge title wave-like splash blew them through the water. But when they went to see the captain he was gone. That's why the ship crashed. When they got to land there he was on the dock sitting and waiting. He must have been late and did not board the ship. the ride home was great they sat in their room talking about the crazy events that had just gone down it was crazy they went to the upper deck to the food bar and sat down for dinner the food was great and that night they all slept great the next morning before the ship docked they went to the pool and hung out. the ship docked at 9:45 and they went home this was a trip they would never forget.



Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 0 comments.