*Drip* | Teen Ink

*Drip*

August 20, 2011
By Iridescent_Lilly BRONZE, Fort Worth, Texas
Iridescent_Lilly BRONZE, Fort Worth, Texas
2 articles 0 photos 16 comments

Favorite Quote:
I have many, but my top favorite (at the moment) is;
"Fairytales do not tell children that Dragons exist. Children already know that Dragons exist; Fairytales tell children that Dragons can be killed."
-G.K. Chesterson


Summary:

My name is Elise. I am Alpha of my Pack. Daniel is my mate. We are to be together forever. Our passion is painting, yet our Pack is more diverse in their interests.
We live in a mansion in the middle of the woods, safe from the world of humans. We are werewolves. It is hard at times to make sure the younger kids keep the secret, but we manage.
However, after a close call with an old member and an odd request, we find ourselves trapped in a web of lies and deceit. I find it is up to me to figure out who I really am, and who Daniel isn't.


Emma G.

*Drip*


Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 1 comment.


on Nov. 26 2011 at 7:38 pm
Jellybeann BRONZE, La Jolla, California
1 article 0 photos 16 comments

Favorite Quote:
Never regret something that made you smile :)
Yesterday was histroy, tommorow is a mystery and today is a gift, that's why its called present.
I love you <3
Your face makes you pretty, your body makes you sexy, but your personality makes you beautiful

This story sounds nothing short of amazing. Nothing too obvious as far as grammar mistakes go. Go deeper into the story and stop looking at the "mistakes," but at the "improvements" you can make to allow the story sound better. Only the author of his/her own story can do this. Keep the work up!