Forever | Teen Ink

Forever

By MissionaryKid BRONZE, Mitchell, Other
MissionaryKid BRONZE, Mitchell, Other

"Peace is a sacrifice of Trust"

Summary:

In a world very much like our own, chaos occurs. An immortal King is stolen from his throne by a jealous brother. A talented Servant is called by his duty to serve, and a simple girl is prophesied to save souls.
Extraordinary humans are brought to a world in which they will never belong, to save the King, and maybe to even save themselves. Love works at each of their hearts, but not all will surrender to its yearning calls.
On a sunny afternoon an orphan, Kiara McNeil, is kidnapped from her home Limerick, Ireland. She is taken to a world that is on the verge of becoming ruled by evil. A man tells Kiara she is chosen. But how can that be when she is nobody special, nobody different, basically just a nobody?
Love will prove its power and show a world that even the simplest can be great.

Kara B.

Forever

Ladywarrior123 SILVER, San Antonio, Texas

"Life's like a novel. With the end ripped out. The edge of a canon. With only one way down."
-Rascal Flatts (Stand)

This was actually really amazing. I was looking for something good to read all week!!!! well I found it!!! Nice work. Keep reading.

Klassian said...
Klassian, West, Texas

Huh???...what???...OOOOOO!!!!
-me!

I liked the cover it made me curious about what it could be about. Your book is awesome, please check mine out. It's call My Life As A Goddess

manbilongpng said...
This book is amazing, but the cover needs some work.

Timekeeper DIAMOND, Cary, North Carolina

"A guy walks up to me and asks 'What's Punk?'. So I kick over a garbage can and say 'That's punk!'. So he kicks over a garbage can and says 'That's Punk'?, and I say 'No that's trendy'!"- Billie Joe Armstrong, Green Day

I liked this, teh cover didn't do it justice.

Please check out my novel SuperNOVA and leave your thoughts on it. Thanks