Veracostina Cycle & Revelations | Teen Ink

Veracostina Cycle & Revelations

January 5, 2013
By Veracostinasyesi, cincinnati, Ohio
More by this author
Veracostinasyesi, Cincinnati, Ohio
0 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on."


I woke this morning feeling very unrested although i slept for ten hours or so, was it because of my sucky matress or was it because i just wasn't warm enough that i kept tossing and turning trying to find warmth?. It was the middle of December and the snow fall was quite heavy here in Vegas, and it was such a shock because it never snowed here that often, although it did feel like a giant oven whenever it was summer. I got up and walked towards my opened closet and reached for my gray hoodie, and a pair of jeans, i took my shoes and headed for the restroom. After i took a boiling shower and got dressed, i analyzed myself in the mirror as i combed my hair, ew, i hated the way i looked in the after a morning shower, and also everytime i look in the mirror, i had insecurity issues but hey every girl has that moment. I combed my Charcoal black hair into a side braid and bobby pinned the back where few hairs popped out, then grabbed my eyeliner, i never liked to paint my entire face, i tried to stay as natural as i possibly could only putting eyeliner on the top eyelid of my eye and Mascara, that was it for my make-up routine, everyday i did that. I walked out of the restroom and into the living room where my dad was watching T.V. and my mother making Breakfeast. My father was a realitor, and my mother was a professional chef, me i was just a young looking Sixteen year old with no job, and no form of transportation to take me to Grace's house, Grace was my best friend since Preschool, we knew every thing about each other, like her allergies i knew, My fears she knew, we knew everything, My mother came up to me as i sat down for Breakfeast and kissed the top of my head lightly, she whispered in my ear,
"Goodmorning, how are you?, did you sleep well?,'' i smiled and nodded 'yes' although i slept horribly.
"Mom, why can't you drive me to Grace's house please?, i really don't want to walk," she turned around to look at me and shrugged her shoulders as she poured pancake batter onto a pan.
"Look, i have to go to work and so does your father,'' i glanced a look at my dad who was half dressed on the couch smiling for the Giants to score a goal.
"Go!, Go, Go!, Aw! come on man, you had it in your arms pass the dang ball!,'' i giggled in my seat and there waited a hot plate of scrambeled egg's, hash browns, and a big perfectly tanned pancake.
After i finished eating and the game was over, My father fully dressed this time, i got my house keys and headed for the door ready to leave towards Grace's house. A hand patted my back,.
"Don't talk to strangers and be back home on time alright?,'' my dad sounded serious.
"Yes, i will dad,'' i half-smiled and gave him a hug and my mother a kiss, they both got into the small Kia, and drove off waving goodbye as they passed me. I didn't really look much like my parent's, my mother had green eyes with nice full lips and the most prettiest light brown hair ever imaginable, she wasn't fat nor to skinny just perfectly in between, she was hispanic as well as my father, who didn't resemble me either, he had blonde hair and blue eye's, his lips being thin like mine, and his personality much like mine. Sometime's i wondered if i was adopted, but i knew i wasn't because they always yelled at me whenever i would bring it up, saying how much they loved me and cared that i was born, i didn't have any brother's or sister's, which did make my life lonely but i think i would rather not have siblings than actual siblings, i heard from all my friends how annoying they are, how they mock you whenever you get in fights, how they always snitched you out if you didn't anything they ask. I thought for a moment, i really was glad i was an only child, really glad, i walked down the block passing the bald trees that stood in the cold air on the front lawn of my neighbors.
As i begin to turn the block i hear something that catches my attention, a woman's voice, she was yelling out loud like a helpless person in trouble, i got curiously nosey and peered over the wall to catch a look. She was a blonde woman, she was wearing what looked like summer wear, a white tank, baggy jeans with pockets on the sides, and a belt with weapons on them. She had a light skin tone and medium sized lips, Maroon colored eyes and i noticed that on her left side blood was stained. She gasped and rolled inward to herself on the snowy street, holding her stomach in pain.
"Please,'' she whispered, "Please, just-just let me go, i tried to look for her but she doesn't seem to appear in the open quite as much,'' she suddenly flew backwards on the snow and grabbed her face like she'd just been slapped. She cried and the tears took time to roll down her face for it was Thirty degrees outside. She raised her hands in front of her like if pushing someone away from her then what i saw next was just very, alien. She was picked up like a rag doll in the air by her very outstretched arms, Six feet in the air!, she screamed then hushed, Feet, feet is what i saw, then, suddenly jeans, gray jeans that blended in with the snow, a body, a chest that rose and fell like if a person was breathing softly. Next a neck, a head, a face, i was very shocked to see this. Such weirdness i was experiencing this male was holding like if she was a feather, in the air the very woman that was once on the snow, crying, bleeding. He snickered a grin at her and laughed out loud.
"Oh!, really?," now he got serious and squeezed her wrists, "You could never do anything right, could you?,'' he then flung her like a balled up piece of paper across the snowed street, she slid all the way down until she hit a Camry with her head making a dent on the right side of the vehicle, I flinched and tried not to make such noise, holding my hands to my mouth i saw and trembled at how close she had slid right across from me.

I looked for a way to hide myself better behind the tree in front of me, The male walked up to her tsk'ing his tongue, he was handsome but evil, i knew he was i could see it, His eye's were a muddy brown, and his skin a sandy color, his lips thinly smiling in content to see her hurt, He crouched down on one knee and tapped her chin forcing her to look at his face, She looked at him with such hate.
"You, are just evil,'' she spit on his face, he then grabbed her forcefully with his fingers squeezing them inside her cheeks.
"Well, my love that is no way to speak to me now, is it?,'' he smiled while he kept hurting her face, She tried to make him release her but failed because it just made it worse. He grinned.
"If you couldn't even do a simple task then what makes you think i will let you free?, you idiot you don't even understand.'' He released his grasp pushing her face away from his.
He thought for a moment and then got an idea.
"I hope you rest in peace,'' he smiled as she frowned and began to tear incontrollably, He grabbed her face with his hands and kissed her softly on the cheeks, causing her to fade away in the dizziness of his kiss, He then, while still kissing her slid his hand towards her throat, then the other one ever so carefully and with a quick speed snapped her neck to the left, letting her slip out of his hands, and onto the snow which her weight now made her disappear into. He carefully took a dagger from her belt and cut his own palm with it cleaning the knife with his blood all over the blade, he tossed the knife right next her body and squeezed his arm making much more blood flood out onto the snow next to her. I thought for a minute, he was making this seem an accident!, like if she suicided herself, like if she was mad and just decided to kill herself in the snow.
I looked across the street at him, then looked at the blood, then, the body that was once grieving in pain, Alive. He looked up towards the sky and then down.
"I will be the one to find her, to Bring her to my uncle and then over throw him of his power and i shall be the one to govern and run Veracostina,'' he frowned in revenge and walked out onto the street, and as further as he left the harder it was to see him through the snow fall. I gulped in a deep breath unsure to continue walking, what if it was a trick?, what if it was a trick and he was hiding and once i'd step out from behind the tree he'd come after me next?. I forced myself to be strong and walked out into the open street, i looked behind me every second making myself sure he wasn't coming after me. I walked past Elmhurst street and past a Seven-Eleven down a cross-walk heading as quickly as i could to Grace's house, even though he wasn't following, or even noticed i was there, it still made me afraid to even think of him. As i passed a Budget-Suites, i entered the neighborhood behind it, Grace lived on the block towards the open streets, When we were kids we used to play on our bike's and we would see who could ride the fastest through the street, we used to be pretend Nascar driver's and pretend that the street was the track, it always seemed so real to me because it was as if our bike's literally sounded like engines and as we drove across the street our bikes could shift us backward as we pedaled across, one time Grace pedaled so fast that i could only see blurs in front of me. I walked on Grace's driveway and up to her door, i knocked three times and waited. As i waited i walked over to the tire swing we both hung on one of the tree branches of her oak tree, i hoisted myself through the hole of the tire, and started swinging myself softly, i looked at the dirty grass filled with snow in front of me, I remembered this tire swing, it was full of magic. One time Grace and i found this old tire at the junk yard, her father was over to find a new transmiter for his truck and we went around playing through all the old cars, we found the tire on this old Chevy and practically begged her dad to let us take it home to to play on it. After half an hour of begging he let us and we took the tire to her house, once we had arrived at her house we grabbed some rope and tied a hard knot on it and her dad threw it over a branch and tied the top as well, after we played on it almost every day, we pretended to be circus lions and we would jump through the hole of fire. Now that i remembered the pretend fire never seemed pretend to me, every time i jumped through the hole i could feel the heat blow across my body and face as i would land safely on the other side.
"Yesi?," i snapped out of it and looked up at my best friend.

Grace was a slim Sixteen year old with light to almost un-noticable freckles, she had light brown red eye's and full lips. She smiled at me as i walked through the door directly down the narrow hall on my left straight to her room. She wore the same thing i was wearing but just diffrent designs on her shirt. I walked inside the small room with light purple walls, her queen sized bed against the north-east side of her wall, and to the north-west was an old drawer that contained her laptop and charging cell phone. A red chair in front of the drawer is what caught my eye as i plopped on it making myself comfortable, she walked inside handing me a Dr.pepper my favorite and herself a coke. She walked over to her bed and layed down on her chest staring at me carefully. She heaved a sigh.
"What's wrong, something's on your mind,'' she was exactly correct, and i never understood how she did it. Even when i put my best 'nothing's wrong face' she could some how see right through it. I looked at her ready to tell her but something else caught my attention, a young girl, actually two, were on her front yard looking through all of the windows.
"What're they do-,'' Grace suddenly cut me off and quickly ran to the front living room, i followed quietly after her.
"What're y-,''
"Shush!, they can't know i'm here,'' i was confused, on top of what i had just witnessed down my block now their were two psychotic possibly drunk girls on Grace's front yard trying to break in. Grace lifted a plant dumping all the soil out onto the carpet and retrieved a silver key. Okay?, what reason she had a key under her plant i don't know but something was telling me this wasn't a good thing, she pulled me back into her room and locked the door, with the key, then she grabbed her laptop and cell phone and tossed them on her bed, she moved the red chair like it wasn't at all heavy and shoved the drawer up against the locked door, placing the chair on top. I tried picking up that chair once and i could swear i was going to vomit my guts out, that thing weighs a ton of pounds. She opened her closet and shoved me inside with her, she locked the closet from the inside and told me to shush.
"Grace?-,'' i was going to ask what the hell was going on.
"Yesi i will explain later okay just not now we have to be quiet,'' she moved past me and towards the end of her closet said something i couldn't hear, but next thing i knew i was staring at what looked to be a portal of some sort, she gave a little gasp and grabbed her head in pain.
"Damn!, that hurt,'' she rubbed her head and looked behind her seeing that one of her hanger's pulled a couple of hairs from her head.
Not only was this even more strange but i really couldn't understand at how in the hell was there this portal inside of her closet!, She grabbed my hand in her's and looked me in the eye.
"Yesi, there are some thing's you don't know about me and-,'' i cut her off now.
"Yes, there are clearly,'' i crossed my arms in front of her and looked at the portal.
"Grace how'd you even do that?,'' she smiled, "I will explain that later, right now we've gotta hurry,'' I held her hand again and she turned facing the closets doors and said some weird words, 'Vertisar, oktai, supremio,' i looked at her as the door's glistened and shined with a bright light before me, "Okay let's go,'' she turned me around towards the portal as we walked through it. I opened my eye's and could see we ended up in an alley, okay this was just to strange.
"Grace?, where are we?,'' she turned to look at me.
"Grace?, is this some damn joke?,'' i wasn't kidding right now, my head was just way to confused, and i really needed to sleep. She grabbed a map that she had in her pocket, i'm guessing it was the map to this place, or city. Where the hell were we!, i wanted to go back, back home, i turned around to head back in the closet but just found myself staring at a brick wall that i bumped into.
"What the-,'' she tugged my arm.
"Yesi, we aren't going back,'' she walked out of the alley and onto the street, i followed and stared at the city in front of me, houses, little stands, cafe's and even a few building's. I stared in shock and followed Grace, "What is this? Grace?,'' i couldn't believe this place, it was beautiful,.
"This is where i live, it's right in the middle of Spain, it's called Veracostina,''.

I walked slowly so i could see the view of Veracostina, i looked at a vendor on the right of me who talked in an italian accent trying to sell something to me.
"ey! beautiful, you wanna try dis?,'' he looked about my height and had a beer belly that hid under his stripped shirt, his neck held his gold chain, and his finger's held several rings. He had hazel eyes and a shaved beard, he smiled happily at me as i refused his offer.
"Here, dis is my card, name's Jorgey, i can repair and sell anyding ya want, clocks, cell phone's, a broken heart, you name it,'' he chuckled as well as i blushed. After we passed his shop we passed other's that did the same thing to Grace and i, Clothes, Perfume's, Electronics, everything i could name was being sold out her on the Veracostinian streets, Grace laughed out loud as a trained monkey was performing tricks for all the Veracostinians that casually walked by, but the reason she laughed was when the monkey suddenly transformed into a human being with dark skin, he had tight braids around his head and lizard green eye's, his tongue looked like a snake's as he hissed it in my face, and of course i screamed which made her crack up with laughter. I looked at the people, then looked again closely for the people weren't exactly people, they were diffrent, pale faced, some normal but it didn't change the fact of them being diffrent. One walked up to me and asked what blood type i was, she had pale white skin and red eye's, she sniffed my hair and then grinned.
"A negative, and-,'' she frowned and hissed at me, she was ready to bite me as i looked she had fangs as sharp as a razor. I gasped and Grace quickly stepped in front of me and the girl.
"Leave her alone, Katatrina!,'' the girl got tense and spared my life.
"Woah, you hella scared her,'' i said grabbing my throat protectingly.
"Just don't stare to much at people okay,'' I nodded and kept walking until she stopped in front of a store that said Dante's shop. We entered and i really did not expect what happened next.
Grace ran in such a speed towards the clerk and pinned him on top of the register, he gasped and tried desperately to be free.
"Stop!, Stop!,'' he said through clenched teeth still trying to break free. I looked at Grace with such suprise, i'd never seen her like that before, so angry, so different. I yelled at her, it reminded me of what happened to the girl down my block.
"Grace!, enough! stop!,'' i inched closer to her, she then picked him up and slammed him back down again.
"Where's Dante?,'' she said furiously, i really thought she was going to kill him now.
"Where is he!?,'' she looked behind her and noticed a shelf with all kinds of paint cans and books, her eye's caught a glimpse at the stereo and quickly pulled the cord out from behind it and wrapped it around his throat, was she going insane!.
"Grace! stop it!,'' i felt the urge to cry, to cry for seeing two death's, the second one for this poor clerk that was most likely going to die right in front of me in a couple of seconds, all because i was here watching him suffer, all because i was to traumatized to help him. I felt a rage inside now, rage for Grace's strange behavior, rage that i couldn't help the girl across my block and now because i couldn't help this guy, sure i didn't know both of them, but it wasn't right either way. I looked at Grace straight in the eye.
"Grace that's ENOUGH!,'' i said strongly, not being afraid of her, or afraid of what she's capable of doing. I didn't have much time for even though he was dark skinned he looked slightly white, he started to stop resisting as i watched his hands relax on his chest. No!, i had to save him, but how?, i thought of the possible ways i could but Grace could probably beat me to it, i just wished that i could teleport him behind me, so he could be safe, i thought in my head mentally at him behind me safe, just by teleportation, i had to stop thinking and just act, thinking will get him nowhere safe just dead on his counter. I looked up at Grace, ready to lunge at her somehow to save him, i looked at her then at the empty counter, her hands around the stereo cord with no neck through the hole, she looked at me directly back, shocked to see that the clerk was breathing heavily behind me, just as how i'd imagined him being.

Micheal layed down casually on his living room couch throwing and twirling a knife through his fingers and ocassionaly tossing it in the air, he had nothing much do for his nieces and nephew were out doing his work for him, Rachel his sister, walked in with a telephone in her hands, holding the speaker against her shouder.
"Micheal, Marissa and Mariah are on their way,'' she said with a little bit of edge in her voice which automatically meant that they didn't suceed in something, he tightened his jaw and nodded twirling the knife even faster through his rock hard fingers, Rachel hung up, and sat at the end of the couch, she looked like her brother, Big black eyes, black hair that reached her shoulder's, same height, skinny, and medium tanned skin tone. She wore a pink tank top and some jeans along with a belt of weapons at her waist, she rest her legs on the table not caring if her Nike's stained the dusty wood.
"What did they do wrong now?,'' he said calmly trying not to explode. She shrugged her shoulder's.
"They said that she had charmed the closet doors, they couldn't break it-,'' he exploded just as she thought.
"THEY COULDN'T BREAK IT!?,'' he was up and right in front of the fireplace in a bullet like speed.
"They couldn't break it,'' he repeated with a laugh as he had his head against the stone.
"Micheal, they tried,'' she said trying to make the situation better, it didn't. He turned to look at her.
"How many time's have we trained them Rachel?!,'' his vein popped out in his neck as he turned red from the face, He grabbed a vase that was right next to her on the end table and crushed it with his hand, throwing the roses into the fames of the fireplace.
The doorbell rang and entered the two girls who couldn't do anything right, Marissa strolled in the living room while Mariah looked fairly worried. Rachel stood up automatically to see her daughter's, Mariah was the youngest, she had light brown hair, hazel eye's and small lips, white skin and was about half of her mothers height. She wore the same thing as her mothers except her top was black. Marissa was the older one and was not quite bright, she had curly black hair and a medium sized nose, her lips were fully glossed and her eye's were a bright brown, she wore a sweater and some white jeans.
"Hi mom,'' Marissa said happily.
Mariah nudged her in the ribs.
"Shut up!,'' Micheal snapped as quick as a viper, they both flinched as his voice echoed through the entire living room.
"Uncle w-,'' he inturrupted her now.
"Don't even speak!, do you two pieces of crap!, even know what you did wrong?, tell me,'' he waited for their reply, Mariah opened her mouth to speak.
"Uncle first i want to say that she appeared to notice we were there, she locked the door to her bedroom, once we broke through it she had a drawer, and a heavy chair stacked on top blocking the door, we tried opening the closet but that was the most difficult,.'' he waited patiently, for her to finish.
Marissa nodded in agreement, He grinned.
"And that 'hard door' makes it okay that she still escaped?!,''. He sounded angered but sarcastic, Mariah quickly got an attitude.
"Well, instead of freaking laying on your ass you should've done something!,'' as fast as a hummingbirds wings Micheal slapped her so hard she slid across the wooden floor, he walked over ready to kill her on the spot but Rachel was blocking her in a flash baring her teeth at him giving a harsh hiss of warning that he'd gone too far.
Mariah held her face with her hands and got up carefully, Rachel seriously glared at her brother and walked out of the room, he turned to Marissa who quickly got shakey.
"Uncle?,'' she was going to apologize, he just raised his hand at her.
"Don't please, just go and see if your sister is alright,'' he sighed and rubbed his forehead. She agreed and left the room quickly, A door opened and in came Nathan with his head thinking of the ways he could tell his uncle that she still hasn't been found. Micheal heard him from the front porch and turned around to be staring at him directly from behind.
"Ahh! well if it isn't my favorite nephew, coming to bring me good news?,'' Micheal grinned and Nathan gulped.
"Um, not quite uncle,'' he rubbed his sweaty palms on his jeans as he meet his uncles gaze. He took a deep breath and sat down.
"What now?, what could have possibly happened now?,'' Micheal didn't want to waste his own time getting angry, he just wanted some damn answers and fast.
"Well, the woman you sent to find the girl is dead,''
"Dead?,'' Micheal frowned and thought for a few seconds.
"How is it possible Marx?,'' everyone knew if he called you by the last name you were dead,.
"Well, i went to go check up on her progress and i found her at the corner of Elmhurst laying in her own pool of blood,'' Micheal wasn't a fool, he began to chuckle.
"How did that happen?,'' he now stared at Nathan in the eye's.
"Sh-she didn't know how to use the corvata, once she found the way to open it and get a good grip on it, it stabbed through her throat and she bleed uncontrollably, therefore dying,'' Nathan hoped he believed that, he didn't.
Micheal stood up now, "Nathan, i knew how to use that blade since i was six years old, now you're going to tell me that some dumb blonde didn't know how to use it?!,'' Nathan gave up, might as well confess, until his uncle played a trick on him.
"Ah!, i'm just messing with you Nathan!, i should've known not to tell a white female do a 'hard' task,'' he began to laugh, holding his stomach like if he actually felt pain.
"Um, yea,'' Nathan gave a little giggle or two with his uncle. Nathan now got serious.
"Uncle i'd like to find the girl,'' Micheal quickly shut up to stare at this young man carefully.
"You wanna be worthy to me and find the girl?,'' Nathan nodded and Micheal thought, "Very well, i will let you find the girl, BUT!, if you fail at this task, i will disown you as my nephew, hear?,'' Nathan nodded as saying 'yes', Micheal and his lying, sneaky, evil, Nephew shook hands and walked out to Micheals garage to talk about going to the house where Mariah and Marissa were supposed to capture, and find evidence of who the girl is.

I turned around looked at the clerk straight in the face and tried to hold myself together, he looked at me.
"Hello, i'm Dante it's good to finally meet you,'' he extended his arm out to shake my hand, but i just stood still, staring in confusion, shock that i just might have teleported him behind me with my brain, and hunger because i was terribly hungry, today's breakfeast didn't fill me up much. He smiled flashing his white perfectly straight teeth at me.
"Yesi!, that was so cool, you did great,'' Grace walked up to me, i stepped back,.
"Woah!, no you stay over there and we'll stay over here becauses who know's what you want to do,'' i stared carefully at her face full of happiness.
"Yesi i am fine, this is Dante he was acting, it was a test to see if your abilities are functioning,'' I squinted my eye's, this chick was crazy.
"Abilities!, you are- you really done it Grace you've reached the high peak of insanity!,'' i raised my voice at her now. She walked, or tried to walk ever so slowly towards me.
"Yesi?, you have abilities here in Veracostina, It gives everyone abilities, even the most human of humans,'' she touched my shoulder, i let her, then i looked up at Dante.
"Is it true?,'' i didn't want to believe it, he nodded his head.
"Yes it is,'' Grace turned my face to look at her's and she wrapped an arm around my shoulder guiding me to a back room, i walked through the door and let my jaw hang loose for i saw the coolest hanging lounge ever back here, there was a little table and some leather chairs along with a few book shelves for reading if anyone's bored.
Grace guided me to one of the soft chairs and sat me down.
"Yesi there some things that i have to explain to you, i know you are confused but you can't go back home, you have to be with me at all times, Veracostina has this king and queen way back in the thirteen hundreds, The king was a Vampire, while the queen was a Werewolf, i know that their enemies and that it's forbiden for the two to ever fall in love, but they did. The queen was always so spoiled and pampered by the king, the king loved her very much, but one day something happened that made him change, and nobody know's what did but-,''.
Dante walked in handing me a sandwhich and a Dr.pepper cherry, How'd he know?.
"Thanks,'' i smiled and happily took a couple of gulps of the sweet soda, he sat down next to Grace and Grace was inturrupted for the couple of minute's.
"So, Yesi, i have heard so much about you, how are you?, are you a little bit freaked out?,'' he asked a lot of questions.
"Yes i'm fine and you?,'' he nodded.
"Great,'' i resumed my answering, "Um as far as freaked out goes yes,'' i smiled a little.
"Look, you'll love Veracostina, the sight's, and the amazing foods,'' he licked his lips tastefully and i couldn't help but laugh a little bit.
"Haha, gee, thanks i will be sure to check that out soon,'' Grace smiled and grabbed a sandwhich, i looked around the shop's lounge and focused on the other rooms.
"What're those other rooms?,'' i pointed to a dark room.
"Oh, i used to be a medical doctor for the world war's,'' he looked at Grace, and she nodded as if giving him permission to go on with his story, he took in a breath, and started.
"I was the medical help during the world war's, one day, the enemy had invaded our camp, it was in the middle of the night, we were all asleep, i had been awakened to hear a gunshot, i raced out of my tent and found our general on the grass in a pool of his own blood, i had a couple of our own people help me carry him into our medical tent and quickly got him under surgery, and with no antesthetic to numb his wound, next thing we knew we got bombed. The heat was excrusiating, i was heating up on my left leg and it climbing fairly fast up my waist, i was on fire, I passed out and woke up in a diffrent camp site, it was our enemies camp site and they had all of us hanging on rope's from our legs, they took turns killing off each and every one of us one by one, by the time they had gotten to me i released myself, and the rest created a diversion to help me escape, i ran and ran with one leg paralized to the forest, i was giving up, my leg was giving up and i had to rest, i fell on the mud and injured my leg even more on a tree branch i fell on top of, the branch had dug in deep of my thin layer of skin and dug in deep into my muscles. I was dying, suffering, until i saw these eye's, snakes eye's that were staring at me hungrily, i tried carefully not to move, until it spoke, real words and to just hear the word is what really made me flinch, "You are injured yessss?,'' it said to me perfectly in english, it slithered around my chest and around my neck, i answered 'yes', it hissed softly at my face, "Well, then let'ssss put you out of your misssery, uh?,'' i kept thinking it wanted to kill me, bad, "Don't worry, i am not a normal sssnake, i will ssshow you,'' i looked at it bewilderdly and it changed, into something i never expected before, a human, a female, beautiful female with green eyes, and the most blondest hair that flowed to her shoulder's, she grinned at me, and i smiled back, she was nude she had no clothes on, she was a snake and turned into a human so i had expected that she probably really wouldn't have clothes on, she grinned, "See i told you i wasn't a normal snake,'' she started to laugh, and i smiled, she then confessed to me that she wasn't a human either, she told me she was a vampire, i didn't believe her until she bit me, and i turned into a Vampire as well, it was painful but it healed my wound and i was stronger than ever, with time my eye color changed into the color green like her Snake skin and inside my eyes their were slits like a cats eyes, i recieved an ability an ability to shapeshift, but shapeshift only into a snake, like the woman that bit me, the woman that was my wife, my wife that was killed and died, by a man who i want dead with all my dead soul, Nathan Marx."

Micheal called everyone into the Garage and quickly had everyone into position.
"We are going to this girl's house, appearently she isn't human like we expected her to be, then, we will crack open that damn closet and hopefully be able to track exactly where she's gone,'' he sneered at the thought of finding her, he was really in need of finding this girl, she had information that was very valuable to him, information that could help him take over Veracostina as his own power city. Without her he'd just have to keep struggling like he has been since Ninteen-Ninetysix. Rachel walked up to Micheal and put a strong hand on his shoulder and her lips reached his ear.
"If you ever put a hand on my daughter again, i will personally rip you apart and burn you in your own fireplace,'' she let go and walked into the portal leading to Las Vegas, leaving him behind to process the thought.
"Ouch,'' he said with a smile as he left as well.
Nathan and the rest appeared right in front of the girls door.
"Okay, let's go, if there are people inside capture them and kill them, no witnesses,'' They entered and the two girls walked throughout the kitchen and living room with careful eyes, they scanned everything carefully, Micheal walked inside the hallway on his left side and entered directly into the room all the way at the end, he felt a presence of body heat walking in this direction. He entered and looked around, he was able to feel two people, one was afraid and nervous, the other was more of being precautious.
"There are two?,'' he looked behind him and let his hand float over the empty space, he felt a maximum of body heat there, someone was sitting here, and the other was laying on the bed, he looked out of the window suddenly for no reason, then caught on, the person sitting noticed something outside of this window, two other girls, unfamiliar with light brown hair, and hazel ey- Mariah he thought, she noticed Mariah and the other dumbass was Marissa, Micheal turned around to look at the bed and felt an extreme worry inside, he quickly walked out of the room and down the hall to a pile of soil, he leaned over and toughed the empty pot with his fingers, he felt a heat residue left on the pot, finger's, he looked at the soil, someone had poured all the soil out to retrieve something from underneath it all, He then looked over to the hallway and felt the second person next to himself, now he got up and walked into the room again, he closed the door and locked it again as he felt the person did this, he moved over in front of the window and felt someone pushed something heavy and smelled of wood over to the door, the drawer, he looked over towards the drawer and smiled as how brilliant this young person was, but not as smart and brilliant as he was, he then, walked over to the closet, and was puzzeled because it was sealed shut. He paused, the person sealed it with a spell, he had a feeling that this non-human was something of an older century, only older centuries know how to seal such door's, but he knew a way to open it, he walked in front of the doors and whispered, 'Oimerpus, iatko, rasitrev,' the doors clicked inward and melted before his eyes down to a pile of shavings of wood, he entered the closet and felt the body heat again, both of them, he then felt a pain on his head and rubbed it lightly, he turned around and found dangling was two or three pieces of hair dangling on the edge of a hanger.
He grabbed the hairs and smelled them lightly injesting the fumes of the young girl, or young Werewolf. He snickered a grinned as he finally found out that this wasn't a young girl but a young Werewolf with a head full of knowledge, knowledge that was taught way back in his time, Just in a matter of seconds Nathan entered the room.
"Uncle?, the house is clear,'' he looked at his uncle carefully, then at his hands, "Um, why are you holding hair?,'' Nathan was a bit confused, he really didn't understand why his uncle was suddenly fascinated with hair. Micheal looked at his nephew with such a happiness.
"She is not a human,'' Nathan looked at him seriously now.
"What?,'' Micheal held up a hand.
"Yes, she is no human, but a Werewolf,'' Nathan dropped his jaw atthe revealation of the girl not being a human,.
"Woah, and you found that out by smelling the hair?,'' he nodded and took in a breath.
"Yes, but there was another girl or young man i don't know, my ability only allows me to feel body heat and it helps me feel what happened, i'm not sure,'' Nathan looked around the room.
"Well, then that means we'll have to work twice as hard then right?, if there's another person involved, who know's if it's human, non-human,'' Micheal looked at the strands of hair in his palm and shook his head.
"The thing that trips me out the most is that one of the girl's knew the ancient sealing spell,'' Nathan squinted his eyes.
"She knew-knows the ancient sealing spell?,'' Nathan was just as shocked as his uncle, Micheal pressed his lips together and looked up at Nathan.
"Go back to Veracostina and have this DNA tested, we need to find out who this girl is,'' Micheal put the hair in a plastic little baggy and handed it to his nephew, Micheal gave him a serious look.
"Don't fail at this Marx,'' he walked out leaving Nathan alone in the room, Nathan walked in front of the closet and opened a portal, a portal to the place he will once take over, Veracostina.

I couldn't believe that Nathan was the guy to kill Dante's wife, beside her being a snake was weird but it was an intresting story for me to listen to, him being a doctor in the world war's, and then, being changed into a vampire that could shapeshift into something his wife could, was cool. I looked at Grace fascinated, she smiled at me, Grace looked at Dante.
"Well, i was telling her something you know,'' she jokingly punched his shoulder. He looked at me suprised.
"Oh, the Veracostina story?,'' he looked at me now, "It's very intresting, you'll like it,'' he sat down much comfortably and crossed his arms across his chest. Grace looked at me and resumed once again.
"The king was a Vampire, while the queen was a Werewolf, i know that their enemies and that it's forbiden for the two to ever fall in love, but they did. The queen was always so spoiled and pampered by the king, the king loved her very much, but one day something happened that made him change, and nobody know's what did but he began to get these crazy fantasies that his wife was cheating on him, he went madly insane and told his wife that he wanted to take over Veracostina and make it into a power city, she didn't like his treatments, he was insane in the mind, so she decide to leave him, she grabbed all her things one night while he was out hunting and left, she left into another demension, Earth. She left to earth little to know that she was pregnant with their child, a-,'' Grace got cut off from Dante who got up fast and headed toward the lounge's door peering through the window to see who has entered the shop, He turned around, and looked at us both with shocked expressions, and the word he said next made me jump up with automatic fear.
"It's Nathan,''.
I looked at Grace with wild eye's and she grabbed for my wrists in a matter of seconds.
"Grace?, it's him!, the guy who killed the girl across my block, i was going to tell you but i thought you wouldn't believe me.''
She looked at me now with such hurt, "Yesi, we tell each other everything, why would you believe i wouldn't believe you?,'' she hurried me out the back door in such a scared way.
"Dante?,'' he hushed her.
"No!, you two go and be safe, i will fight off Nathan, if i die, i die in my wife's vain,'' he walked out to the front of the shop while Grace dragged me out into the alleyway and out to the Veracostinian streets. I looked behind me as we ran through the crowd.
"Grace slow down!,'' i said trying to catch my breath, i can't believe we left Dante in the hands of the most psychotic murder alive!.
"Yesi shut up!,'' she tugged me faster than we were already going, i shushed and we began walking the rest of the way to god know's where, we walked past a few more shop's and cafe's. We walked so far that we reached a forest and suprisingly it was much fresher than being on the city streets, She finally let go of my hand and we walked to rest of the way, i thought about the story she was telling me, why did he turn crazy?, the wife left and to find out she was pregnant as well?!, that was crazy. It felt like hours and hours of walking in this damn forest!, i looked at the serious and worried Grace.
"Grace?, when and where are we going?,'' she glanced at me.
"Yesi?, why didn't you tell me?,'' she changed my subject.
"Grace i didn't think you'd believe me, i told you that, and where are we going?,'' she looked straight ahead and thought for a moment.
"We are going to my place, it's kind of like a hotel but it's-,'' she stayed quiet to see how she'd explain it to me, "You'll see,'' was all she said and we continuted to walk in silence.
We came up to a stop in front of a cave, a CAVE!, i gave a fake laugh and turned my gaze to Grace.
"Wow!, this is just a lovely place! Grace!, Mm! Home Sweet freaking Home!,'' she looked at me and smiled.
"I know right?, let's go inside,'' i stopped and seriously looked at her this time, was she freaking kidding?.
"Grace!?, this is a CAVE!,'' i tried desperately to open her eye's and see the goddamn cave in front of us.
"Yes, i know it's a cave but just trust me,'' i looked at the dark cave.
"We are not sleeping in there are we?,'' she nodded with a grin on her face.
"Yes we are-,'' she paused, i grabbed her shoulder's.
"It's dark, and creppy, i am not sleeping in there!,'' i was serious and she was too.
"Yesi, don't judge a cave by it's rocks,'' she laughed as she looked at my crazed face.
"You know what, whatever,'' i began to walk back to the city, she ran up to me in a flash and stopped me in my tracks.
"Yesi, please just trust me?,'' she looked at my eyes and i gave up a big sigh.
"Fine!, i will go,'' she hugged me tightly.
"Thank you, believe me it's nothing what you think, and i promise i will tell you the rest of the story later, it's very important for you to know the rest okay?, come on,'' she took my hand and we walked inside the dark, creppy cave.

Dante walked out to the front very calmly, staring at Nathan right in the eyes, Nathan gave him a grin and tossed an arm around his shoulder.
"Hey, Dante long time no see uh?,'' Dante pushed it off and gave him a hiss.
"Oh?, still mad about Gabriella?,'' he slid a finger across the dirty counter, Dante looked pained instantly.
"What you did to was wrong, very wrong,'' Nathan gave a chuckle, "Every thing i do is very wrong Dante you should know that by now,'' Dante glared at him with disbelief,.
"What do want?,'' he forced the words out like swollowing a big pill down his throat. Nathan reached into his pocket and pulled the zip-lock baggy of hair and tossed it over to Dante, "I don't do Medical Examining anymore, or any type of Medical things.'' Dante crossed his arms across his chest, Nathan was still calm to address him normally.
"Yes, but this is an..important favor that you'd be doing for me,'' Dante laughed in his face.
"I would do no favors for you,'' Nathan lost his patience now and gripped Dantes throat with his fingers.
"Scan the fucking hair,'' he threw him across the shop hitting the back door to the lounge, Dante got up.
"Not without a fight!,'' He changed into a viper and slithered fiercly across the shops floors boards, Nathan laughed at this.
"You're being ridiculous!,'' he looked at the ground carefully, he then started stomping as hard as he could at the floor, Dante came from behind and jumped slithering in the air onto Nathans back, he wrapped himself around his neck quickly, he tightened and tightened himself around until he could possibly choke him. Nathan gasped and choked, he clawed at Dantes hold. Dante fell to the floor as one of Nathans claws dug into his skin and threw across the room, he changed back instantly.
Dante looked up at Nathan and grabbed his arm in pain, Nathan walked over carefully.
"You piece of s***, you really thought you'd win?,'' Dante got angry inside.
"YOU KILLED MY WIFE!,'' Nathan made a face.
"She wanted it that way!, besides it's a decade you need to forget already,'' Nathan threw the words at him like vomit, Dante looked at the floor.
"Shut up, please just go.'' Nathan pulled him up by his skin and dragged him to the Medical room.
"Not before you scan this,'' Dante released himself.
"No!, i am not doing anything for you,'' Nathan tightened his jaw.
"Dan-.''
"No!,'' Nathan grabbed a cutting knife from one of the Medical trays and stabbed it inside Dantes leg, he wanted to kill him but he needed him right now, so he had to keep him alive. Dante let out a scream and ached in pain.
"Ah!, alright, alright,'' Dante limped over to the examining desk across the room and grabbed a little medal tray, he opened the bag and placed the hair carefully ontop of it, he painfully limped over to a computer and powered it up, Nathan walked behind him.
"I am going to use the little men's room, you can finish here right?,'' Nathan smiled and gave him a little pat on the back, Dante sneered a fake grin and installed the tray inside one of the drives. Dante typed in a few keywords and up came a file to start the DNA examination, once it started it ran for about five minutes then came another file, Dante looked over to where the restrooms are and looked to see if Nathan was still inside, he was. Dante looked back towards the computer screen and opened the file and held his hands to his lips in suprise and saddness that Nathan was looking for this person, he looked at the picture carefully and couldn't help but not believe that this person was Grace.
Dante was panicking inside, he needed to warn her, he needed to tell her to be careful. He picked up the phone right next to the computer and dialed her number.
"Really?, i leave for a couple of minutes and you do this to me,'' Nathan was standing next to the door opening with his arms crossed, He walked up to Dante and hung up the phone, Dante looked at him seriously.
"I won't let you kill her,'' Nathan glared at him.
"I will do what i want and you won't stop me,'' he looked at the screen to see who it was, he closed his mouth and just stared, stared long, "Grace?,'' Dante never knew they known each other, Nathan composed himself and directed Dante, "Print this,'' Dante stayed stiff.
"NO!,'' Nathan grabbed his arm and twisted it backwards causing it to snap, Dante fell onto the ground and screamed in pain, Nathan looked over to the left of himself, he noticed a machine that is used to revive people and dragged it over, Nathan grabbed the pedals of the machine and turned the voltage on high, he rubbed the pedals together and jabbed on Dantes skin, Dante shook and twitched as blood bubbled out of his mouth and his chest's skin melted and burning alive, his chest blistered and it didn't take long for him to Die miserably. Nathan got up and looked over at the computer and looked for a way to print the file out. Once he got it printed he folded it carefully and put inside his pocket, he tried not to look at the picture anymore because he once had fallen in love with Grace.

We walked through the dark cave and my eyes noticed lamps, little carosine lamps, they hung all over the walls and guided Grace and i down the cave, futher and further these lamps guided us. I looked over at Grace who looked at me with an 'I told you so' expression.
"Grace i'm sorry i-,'' she cut me off.
"Yesi, it's okay, i think i would've doubted you too if you told me the same thing i told you,'' i walked behind her and smiled at her accepting my apology, i kept thinking about the story, and why we had rushed out of Dante's so fast, Nathan was a killer but it affected Grace so much, i think much more than me. I turned to ask her but she interrupted me before i could say a letter.
"Okay, we're here, look there are some things, and people that will probably question you, but please try to act normal,'' She walked around me and up to some big doors, she opened it and we entered, i opened my mouth to see a big living room, A chandalier hung on the ceiling that twinkled a million of little rainbows, we walked further into the huge living room and i noticed young teen's and people walking about the room, some were sitting on a long leather couch playing X-BOX on a giant plasma, other's were walking with books in their hands, and a group of girls on my left were laughing and chatting towards each other, i looked at Grace as i noticed she was smiling at me.
"Grace this is so cool,'' i inhaled the smell of Green apples and cinnamon, i love this place. Grace tapped my shoulder and i turned to look at her direction.
"Yesi, these are my friends, Omar, Mark, And Julian.'' i looked at the three, and smiled at them.
Mark i believe walked up to me and shook my hand firmly.
"Hi, i am Mark,'' i nodded and replied.
"Hi Mark, i'm Yesi,'' he smiled and took a few steps back, i looked at him carefully, he was light brown, and had black eyes, his full lips had a little scar at the bottom lip and his hair was Mediumly cut, the front hairs were spike up and the back left alone, he was fairly muscular and was about my height with a slight more inches than me. I looked over atthe one in the middle, he was a little dark skinned and had black eyes as well, his hair was greased back, he was a bit on the chubby side but not so dramatically, he was wearing a blue shirt and some black jeans, he nodded at me and said his name was Omar, i smiled back and looked at the third, He was white skinned and had hazel eyes, His hair was a dirty blonde color and his lips were thin, he was wearing a yellow shirt with the words Hollister across the front, he opened his arms and gave me a hug.
"Hello, i am Julian,'' he smiled at me and i smiled back, they were pretty cool i guess. Grace hugged my shoulder with her right arm.
"Okay well i am going to go and get you checked in okay?,'' i nodded and she walked over to the front desk with a woman behind the counter, it reminded me of us back at Dantes shop, i wonder what happened to Dante. I snapped out of it and looked back at the three in front of me, especially Julian who was staring at me for a while. I nodded my head and thank lord that Omar spoke to break the awkwardness.
"So, are you going to be staying here?,'' Julian answered for me.
"Yes,'' i looked at him with a calm stare.
'well you didn't need to answer for me but okay' i said in my head, i looked over at Omar and Mark who started laughing out of nowhere, Julian stood still and looked towards the ground with his hands behind his back.
"What?,'' i said confused, Omar put a hand up and waved it at me.
"Nothing,'' I was about to interject but Grace had walked over.
"Okay Yesi, You are checked in,'' i felt irritated and confused, hungry and sleepy.
Grace looked at them and rolled her eyes.
"Come with me Yesi, i will take you to our library,'' she stared at them while she walked me across the living room to another big room with opened doors, the library was big and bright, tall bookshelfs were at all the side's of the walls, their were desks in the middle for people to work on, i looked and saw that there were some girls sitting at the tables, some on laptops, others were with an adult, i believed they were tutors probably. Grace walked me over to one of the tables and i sat down, i extended my legs and crossed my arms.
"They're nice,'' i said.
"Yeah, except Mark is a big show off,'' she rolled her eye's, i looked at her carefully and asked the question i was going to ask before.
"Grace when are you going to tell me the rest of the important story?,'' she looked at me carefully back and answered.
"Not know i have to um, make sure everything in your room is assorted and okay for you to sleep in,'' she got up abruptly and walked out of the room, i turned around to call her but she was gone.
"You okay?,'' i turned around to find Julian sitting on the table right in front of me.
"Um, yes, she just left to go do i don't know what,'' i said a little to fast, i was nervous, i didn't know this person, he got up and walked to the side of me and held out his arm.
"You want to get distracted while she come's back?,'' i thought for a minute, i wondered if he liked me?. I smiled at the thought and stood up.
"What are we going to do?,'' he looked in forwards and side glanced at me.
"I'm going to give you a free tour,'' i smiled and followed him out of the library, totally on board for the 'Free tour'.

Nathan walked across the street from Dantes shop and out onto the Veracostinian streets, everyone feared him, nobody looked at him, they just continued about their business, Nathan walked a couple blocks and turned to walk in front of a little house with dead shrubs and plants, there was Caution tape everywhere and even on the windows, Nathan looked around himself and entered the old house. The living room was dark and there were cigarette buds on the coffe table, the couch was dusty and had rip holes in it, there was a beer bottle on top of the T.V. and a few more bottles at the corner of the room, Nathan looked up and met the gaze of a pale faced individual who he once grew up with Jenson, he was dead looking and wasted out, his blue eyes were red around the white parts and his clothes were dirty and ripped, his jeans weren't white anymore, Nathan couldn't believe that his once best friend was as dead as he really seemed right now. Jenson wobbled in Nathans direction.
"Nathan?,'' he said with a british accent, Nathan got right down to it and unfolded the file to his friend and he took a look at it carefully.
"Grace?, why does this matter?,'' Nathan tightened his jaw once he heard her name being said.
"Because have you seen her?,'' Jenson nodded his head, but then he thought,
"Wait Yeah, but what's in it for me bro?,'' Nathan tapped his foot and walked up to his friend.
"If you tell me where she is i will repay you with bags and bags of blood to keep you going for another century,'' Nathan said convincingly, Jenson thought.
"Yea, okay. She lives in that one big cave, the hotel in the forest, she sometimes is out on the Veracostinian streets but that's all i know,'' Jenson said, he only did go out once in a while, Nathan fake smiled and headed for the door.
"Woah!, wait what about our deal?,'' Nathan turned around and couldn't look his friend in the eyes.
"Why do you need the bag and bags of blood if your already dead?,'' Jenson stayed quiet and looked at the bottles of beer on the floor next to his couch, Nathan was right, he just spent his time getting high and drunk over a woman that left him four years ago, Nathan walked out and locked the door, He looked at the house that he used to visit when he was about seven or eight years old and whispered a word.
'fuegos,'
He turned around and walked away heading for the forest and behind him the little house came up in flames.
Mariah and Marissa both walked from the kitchen to the living room. Marissa turned to look at her sister with an idea.
"Hey, why don't we try to be worthy too?,'' Mariah scoffed at the thought at first but then looked at her sister in shock for she actually said something normal.
"You know what, you're right,'' she smiled and looked at her uncle, she was going to ask him until she remembered when he had hit her across the face.
"Let's go,'' she grabbed Marissa's hand ready to leave.
"Aren't you going to tell uncle Micheal?,'' Mariah rolled her eye's.
"No, we will prove him wrong about 'Girls' when we find her,'' Mariah laughed and walked out to the backyard with Marissa behind her tracks. Marissa looked at the different flowers and smelled the pollen in the air, Mariah opened a portal to Veracostina on the East wall of the backyard, and both of them walked right across to the other side.
Mariah and Marissa ended up in a big crowd that was trying to put out a house that had caught fire, Marissa stood still and started to see a vague blury picture of the scenery, she didn't see the people anymore and all she could see was a person, a soul. Marissa had the ability to walk into the spirit world even when she doesn't expect it to happen, she walked across the open street, knowing that in the real world there'd be people she was walking through, she heard the soul cursing at the wind and fire, he wasn't burning or on fire but he was trapped, since he died in the house he can't leave anywhere else but be in the house.
"Hey!,'' Marissa called out, he looked at her with disbelief.
"Who are you?,'' he said.
Marissa walked closer and said her name, he nodded and cursed some more.
"What happened to you?,'' she asked with curiosity, he looked up and stared.
"Well, i think you'd know,'' he said with a grin, his eyes were entirely red.
"What do you mean?,'' she was confused.
"Yea, you know that Nathan did this to me,'' she gasped and looked at him much seriously.
"So, he's been here?,'' she asked, she needed answers.
"Yes,'' she walked closer enough now to see his features. She now knew he'd been here.
"How long ago did this happen to you?,'' she squinted her eyes and focused on his expression.
"About half an hour ago,'' he said as he floated over to where his kitchen used to be. Marissa wanted to ask more questions but she had already returned back to the real world view. Mariah looked at her carefully.
"Who died?.''
Marissa 'ughed' out loud, she forgot to ask for his name!. "I don't know, but i do know that Nathan did this and he was here half an hour ago.''
Mariah smiled as she had some kind of information that he was here, and caused this. They both walked around the streets and set out to search in the forest.
"Mariah?, how much longer, i change my mind let's go home,'' Marissa said whinningly.
Mariah stopped in her tracks, "Are you serious?,'' she looked back towards the trees and hushed her sister, they heard crunches and footsteps in the distance. Marissa turned to look in the direction it was coming from, they couldn't see anything.
"What are you two doing here?!,'' growled a familiar voice, they turned around and looked at Nathan straight in the face.
"Oh crap,'' Marissa said.

We both walked over to a long hallway with a bunch of door's and he turned to look at me.
"This is Study Hall,'' he said as we walked down to the different door's telling me which room is which subject.
"There's English, History, Art, Ceramics, Math, Gym for the men, And there's Weapons room, And there's Music room,'' he took in a breath and stare me right in the eye like if he was hoping for something. He carefully turned to the door and twisted the knob and in we entered the big Music room.
Harps, Violins, A drum set, A grand piano in the middle of the room ontop of a platform looking thing, A few booth's for recording, Flute's, And some guitars. I was in heaven, i loved music!, it was my life. I looked over at him who looked relieved for some reason.
"What?,'' i said through a grin, he nodded his head.
"Nothing, i just hoped that you still like music,'' i made a face, 'still liked music?', i walked in front of him who suddenly got tense.
"What do you mean?, if i still liked music?,'' he then gulped and quickly came up an excuse, and a brilliant one.
"Well, Grace had said that you liked music but in one period in time you had hated it so i was hoping that you'd still like music,'' he smiled and took my hand in his.
"Here, let me show you the other rooms,''
I followed him out the door and ran into a young skinny girl in front of me.
"I'm sorry,'' i said, she got angry at first but then quickly relaxed.
"Oh, it's okay,'' she had little brown eyes that stood out boldly with her dark eyeliner, her face was white like Julians and her hair was at shoulder length with a lighter brown in between the black, she was half my size. I looked at the person behind her with interwined hands, Mark. He grinned as we had bumped into each other.
"Melina this is...Yesi, and Yesi this is Melina,'' he pointed at me as he introduced us to each other.
"Oh, the one Grace has been talking about?,'' he nodded and she gave me a tight hug, "Oh my god, it's good to finally meet you, Yesi!,'' i gave out my air and tried desperatly to breathe.
She smiled and released me, Julian interjected and touched my shoulder.
"Okay, besides meeting Melina, you want me to show you, your room?,'' i thought for a second and remembered Grace was supposed to show me the room, not only that she was supposed to finish the dang important story!. I just nodded and hoped that maybe on my way i would see her.
We walked out of the Hall and up to an elevator, he turned around and looked like he forgot something.
"Oh!, and this is The Lobby, not a living room as i used to call it,'' i turned red automatically.
"Oh, i been calling it that since i got here,'' he smiled and said it was okay. We entered the elevator and went up two floors, the doors opened and we bumped into Grace.
"Grace?,'' i said happily, she was going on her way down.
"Hey Yesi, Julian giving you a tour?,'' i nodded and he smiled, "Okay, well i will be right back okay?,'' she entered the elevator but i stopped herjust in time.
"Wait!, you were supposed to tell me-,'' she stopped me from finishing and gave me some dumb excuse.
"Yea, um i gotta go check something though okay?, i promise i will tell you soon,'' then the elevator doors closed in front of me and i felt like a total idiot with Julian there to see it.
He spoke behind me, "You still wanna go to your room?,'' i nodded and we walked down the hall of another set of rooms, "Here it is,'' we turned and i entered my key, it unlocked the door and we entered.
"So?,''
I looked around the room and liked everything, on my left was a mini kitchen, on the right was a bathroom, in the front of me was a big queen sized bed, in front of the bed was a plasma T.V and a drawer holding it, in between the drawer, T.V, and bed was a coffee table. I turned to look at him and smiled.
"I like it,'' was all i said, he clicked his tongue and clapped his hands together.
"Okay well, that's sorta the end of our tour, oh! and this Hallway is called the Housing Unit,'' he said with a straight face, i nodded and he turned towards the door.
"It's good to finally meet you Yesi, hope you have a good night, i will see you tomorrow,'' i smiled and he left the room letting the door lock shut behind him.

Mariah gulped in a bit of fear, "We want to find the girl as well,'' she stood firmly on the ground before him, he tightened his jaw, then he relaxed, he still had feeling's for Grace, it was impossible for him to ever possibly go through with it without killing her. He stared at the two idiots carefully.
"Alright, let's do this, how 'bout you two find her then bring her to me and the three of us will be worthy,'' he lied as they fell for it. Marissa stepped in front to accept but Mariah was skeptical.
"You're lying,'' he grimaced and firmly said he wasn't again.
"Fine, but how are we going to find her together?,'' he took out his folded paper and handed it to her, she looked at the picture of Grace carefully.
"Grace?, what kind of name is that?,...so where does she live?,'' Nathan pointed to the Cave behind himself.
"Oh, okay then,'' Mariah and Marissa began to walk off but Nathan stopped them.
"You two are such idiots!, don't you two think if they smell the stench of vampires they won't suspect something?,'' They turned around and thought about it.
"Then how are going to do this then!?,'' Mariah was getting frustrated, he walked up to her and said some words.
'transmitario animos lobo',
It was a spell to make them smell of their kind and even look slightly like them, "In a few seconds you two will feel..different,'' he smiled and watched as they started to make faces.
Mariah twisted and retched in pain, Marissa as well, they both started smelling of Forest and not Death, their faces a little bit tanned and their eye's a dark shade of brown. They groaned and ached.
"Stop this!,'' Nathan just watched and waited until the process was complete. Marissa got up from the ground and could automatically feel different, so did Mariah. Nathan then gave a good look at them before he finally spoke again.
"Okay, you guys stink like dog enough to pass, just go ahead in the Cave and stay as long as you can to find her,'' He said as he walked away from them. Mariah was left with Marissa and they both walked ahead to the Cave, they entered and walked slowly in the dark for a couple of seconds until Marissa looked closely to see lights, they kept walking ahead until they reached big doors and entered the Cave. Marissa let her jaw hang lose to see a big chandalier in the middle of the ceiling, people casually walking and lounging on the lobby's couch, they both walked over to the check in desk. The woman looked at them with a smile.
"How can i help you two today?,'' Mariah spoke before Marissa.
"How much does it cost to stay a couple of nights?.'' The woman started laughing like if what Mariah said was a joke.
"What?, did i say something funny?,'' she looked over towards Marissa who shrugged her shoulders in confusion, the woman got serious suddenly.
"Well, you did know that it's free to stay right?,'' she looked at them with disbelief, Mariah went along and pretended she knew, she started laughing.
"Ah!, haha yes, well of course, um, what room are we?,'' The woman typred on her computer and gave them a key. "Room, Three,'' she said with another giggle, the two girls walked up towards the elevator and went up to the second floor.

I walked in front of the T.V and knelt down in front of the drawer, i opened the door's carefully and widened my eyes to see clothes ready inside for me, my size and everything. I pulled out a blue tank top and white pajama pants, i walked over to the bed and took off my shoes, i put them neatly in my closet and found other clothes, along with shoes and a pair of slippers, i put them on and walked over to the fridge in my mini condo and pulled out bag of baloney, some cheese and eggs, i opened a cabinet that was over the sink and grabbed a pan and placed it ontop of the stove, i turned it on low and put oil then an egg, i looked through the other cabinets and found bread, i put the bread on the table and took out to pieces and put them in the toaster. I unwrapped the cheese from the seal and placed it on top of the hot egg then with a Spatchula i placed the egg and melted cheese on the toasted bread then put a baloney to cook on the pan, after that i put the baloney on the egg and cheese then it was ready to eat. I walked over to the fridge again hoping i could have something good to drink, HEAVEN!, my fridge was filled with Dr.pepper! with other flavors too!. i picked up a can of Dr.pepper cherry and walked over to my seat and eat the most greatest meal ever.
After i ate my egg sandwhich i watched a little T.V and tried to go to sleep, i was exhausted, i thought while sleep was catching up to me, First i was totally crushing on Julian, Second Grace has been acting really freaking weird, Third i didn't know the rest to this 'important' Veracostinian story, And Fourth i was completely blind by my parents!, i wonder if they even knew i was gone?, well of course they did, maybe i should call them. Ugh! but i was already kinda sleepy, but this was important, i heard a knock on the door and i automatically thought it was Julian coming to say that he liked me too, Pff, that was never going to happen, what was i thinking?. I walked up to the door and looked through the hole and saw that it was Grace, i opened the door and let her inside. She smiled and looked around.
"You cooked an egg sandwhich?,'' wow this chick was impossible.
"Yeaaa,'' i said carefully, she looked at me kiddingly.
"It's okay, i didn't see the future or anything, i saw the cheese wrapper in the trash,'' she walked over to my extra comfy bed and plopped on it, i walked over and sat criss-cross applesauce and stared at her trying to figure her out.
She winked at me, "What?, what's on your mind?,'' she knew i wasn't really okay.
"Why are you always leaving me and running off somewhere else?,'' i said playing with my fingers.
"Because i need to make sure everything's safe for you here,'' i believed it but at the same time didn't.
"Grace i had to figure this place out on my own,'' i said matter-of-factly because i did. She rubbed her head softly.
"Look Yesi not now okay my head is hurting and i am tired like alot,'' she said like a little baby as i started to get pissed off.
"Bullshit Grace, we are talking about it now, you shouldn't be leaving me all the time, you didn't even finish the 'oh-so-important-tale', what's wrong with you?.''
"I already told you!, i was making sure it was safe here for you.'' she snapped at me, I looked at the ceiling and answered.
"And why should i need so much damn protection!,'' she stayed quiet, "Look Grace just get out of my room, i don't want to know the story anymore, just leave,'' i pointed to the door.
"Your Mother left me in charge of you and i will do what i'm told,'' she said simply, i stared her down.
"Oh! really?!, you have never spoken to my mother!,'' she grinded her teeth and i noticed i was really angering her, until she spit out.
"She isn't your Mother!,'' i looked at her carefully.
"What?,'' i was confused now.
"Yesi, you're adopted,'' i didn't believe this-this load of crap.
"Get out!,''
She stood up angrily and looked back at me.
"Believe what you want, but i am only trying to protect you Yesi,'' she left out the door, letting it lock behind her. A million thoughts were going through my head right now, Adopted?. She was right i thought, that's why i always questioned myself about them being my parent's. I cried, and cried myself into a dark, confusing sleep.

Mariah and Marissa both entered their room and peered through the room, "Woah, this place is soo cool,'' Marissa said, the kitchen, bed, T.V, was everything she thought it'd be. It was so modern, Mariah walked in front of the drawer and opened it curiously looking at everything, clothes, she grabbed a pair of pajamas and tossed some at her wonderstrucked sister.
"Come on, put these on and go to bed, we need to find her tomorrow,'' Marissa nodded her head and walked next to Mariah and handed her a paper.
"We can't we got school tomorrow,'' Mariah glared at her with anger.
"Let me see that!,'' she snatched the paper from her grip and looked at it with frustration, "What!?, we have school too,'' she thought and thought of Nathan, ugh! it's his fault, he let us do the task knowing already what we'd have to go through, since he was a werewolf, and they were Vampires he wanted them to suffer.
Mariah was busy in her dreaming and sleep that Marissa actually woke up early to get ready for school, Since Marissa died during her high school years she didn't get to feel school-like again and missed the feeling, she got up and walked over to the drawer, she pulled out a pink top and black skinney jeans, she then went up to her closet and pulled out some white high heels. She walked into the restroom and picked her black curly hair into a ponytail, letting her bangs fall on the side of her face. She brushed her teeth and walked next to Mariah kicking her shoulder to wake up.
"Wh-,'' she said under the covers, Marissa begged for the bed and Mariah took the floor. Mariah woke up very slowly and looked at her sister confusingly.
"Why are you dressed like that?,'' she said in disgust.
"Because we got school remember?,'' Marissa said as she walked over next to the window to retrieve a backpack that came with the room. Mariah groaned and stood up walking over to the drawer.
"Right. school, fun!,'' she posed a two fingers up and looked for a good outfit to wear. Marissa lightly walked past her, "Wha-wait for me!,'' Mariah tugged the shirt's collar over her head, it was a stripped black shirt.
"I am going to breakfeast, i will meet you there okay?,'' Marissa left her sister alone in the room as she walked over to the elevator ready for breakfeast down at the cafeteria.
Mariah slipped on some tight's with a floral pattern and then a pair of dark jean shorts, She put on some black heels and entered the restroom, she combed her light brown hair to a side braid, she put on some eyeliner and Mascara then put on some hoop earrings, She then put on some red lipstick and exited the room, making sure she had the picture in her pocket, she put her backpack on and walked out of the room heading down for breakfeast, She reached the elevator and headed down towards the lobby. She walked into a mass of people and tried to find her way to the cafeteria. Marissa called her name and she walked over, the line was big and she was definitly not going to wait for it to go down.
"Well, you can stay i am going to go find her,'' Mariah walked away leaving Marissa alone in the line talking to some blonde chick. Mariah walked around and looked at every face scanning it carefully. The next thing she knew the bell rang and everyone started walking past her into a hallway, she followed and looked at her schedule finding her first period, Mr. Acosta, she entered the science room and put her backpack under her desk, she sat and looked around for everyone to settle into their seats. She didn't have for this class period, she decide she was stuck here so she got her backpack and looked for a pencila and paper, a young girl entered the room late and walked past her knocking her backpack down on the floor, the young girl leaned over and retrieved her backpack.
"I'm sorry about that,'' she smiled as she past her, Mariah looked at the girl and smiled as she saw she sat behind her, Wait!, Mariah reached in her pocket eagerly and pulled out the folded paper, It was her!, but was it really?, Mariah turned around and looked at her much more closely. The girl looked at her and smiled waving her hand at her in greeting, Got you Grace, Mariah thought to herself as she flashed her the most perfect happy smile ever.

I woke up this morning with egg sandwhich hangover and messy hair, i heaved myself up from the soft covers and walked barefoot to the drawer, i opened it and found a black shirt with a rainbow peace sign in the middle, i slipped that on and some ripped skinnies, I looked in the closet and found some black boots, i walked into the restroom and cleaned my face, brushed my teeth, and looked for booby pins. I found some in the drawer under the marbeled sink and grabbed several, i pinned upwards the side's of my hair and let my bangs fall on my face. I walked back to my bed and sat down, what was i really going to do today?, i could walk around and figure more of this place on my own, or i could-. I stopped myself in thought, what was i going to do!, i was utterly bored in here but i liked being alone, i was being confusing even for myself. I got up and didn't give a damn i was going to go to the library, and nobody was going to tell me other wise. I walked over to the table and grabbed the key's to my door and headed out. Hopefully i would get to see Julian.
The hallway was lonely once i stepped out, i locked my door and walked over to the elevator, i went down two levels and there i was on the lobby's level. I walked out and smiled at the woman behind the check in desk, who looked much happier today than yesterday. I looked for the familiar doors that led to the library but found a big cafeteria looking place, I walked inside and took a look.
"Hey!, hey you!,'' a voice shouted at me, i turned around and looked at the male's eyes, they were a brown color with a hint of yellow, his face was slim, and his lips full, he was a hispanic looking young man and he was walking directly towards me. I stood still and waited for him to comment again.
"What're you doing here?, aren't you supossed to be in class?,'' i made a confused face and nodded 'no'.
"Well, who are you?, wait are you the new girl?,'' i said 'Yes' and he gave a relieved breath.
"Good, i thought you were one of those kids that like ditching here in the cafeteria,'' i smiled and said sorry for being in here.
"It's okay, hey you hungry?,'' I looked at him a moment now.
"Na, i'm okay thanks though,'' he grinned and continued walking ahead until he disappeared into another room. Well at least i knew where the food was, i walked out of the cafeteria and inside the room next to it, Finally, the library.
I walked inside the library curiously at first then i started walking around much confidently looking for a book to read, hopefully to keep me distracted, i looked around the fiction side and noticed something in between the books on the shelf. I looked straight ahead and focused on the faces, there was a class in here, they were using the library. I looked at the different faces and caught a glimpse of one very familiar to my sight, Julian. I smiled as i had found him here, he was laughing, his face was red as he laughed at something a chubby guy next to him was saying, he had light green eyes and black short hair, he was wearing a white shirt with blue stars on one side, Julian was wearing a light green colored shirt, his hair was spiked up and his face was full of happiness and laughter. I jumped as i felt a pair of finger's on my shoulder's. I turned around and looked at a young woman with green eyes like the chubby guy next to Julian, she had blonde hair and small lips, she was wearing a black shirt and light blue jeans with some boots. She raised her eyebrows at me curiously.
"Are you looking for something specific?,'' i smiled apologeticaly and grabbed a random book from the shelf.
"Um, yea i was looking for this,'' i looked at the cover of an Encycolopedia?..great. She smiled and nodded her head silently.
"Okay, just don't be stalking my class alright?,'' Great, just great what a way to play it off. She looked at me carefully, "Are you one of my students?,'' i nodded a 'no' and she looked at much more carefully.
"But i will be having you i am sure,'' she smiled and said, "Well, nice to meet you-,'' she paused.
"Yesi,'' i said plainly.
"Yesi,'' she shook my hand and walked back to her class.

Mariah had to say that she was very pleased with herself, She finally had done it, she found Grace. She took out her cellphone and texted her sister.
'Marissa i found her!,'
'Found who?,'
'The girl you idiot!, Grace!,'
'Really that's great!, when are you going to bring her to Nathan?,'
'No, you mean 'we' and once the bell rings, during passing period,'
'Okay then, i will see you later,'
'Alrighty then,'
Mariah waited the entire fifteen minutes of class to end so she could get ready, once Grace steps out of the classroom Mariah is going to lunge and attack. The bell rang and Mariah was the first out onto the hall of crowded teens and teachers, Marissa came up from behind.
"Do you see her yet?,'' Mariah turned to look at her.
"No!, obviously not, i am waiting for her to come out of the classroom,'' Grace finally stepped out and that's when Mariah ran with all her speed and leaped five feet over the crowd onto Grace's back, she quickly said out loud.
'Protectai visible'
Suddenly as Mariah's command became she quickly looked to see that there now was a force field protecting herself from the mob of angry kids pounding at the air around her. Grace looked at her with shock.
"What're y-,'' Grace suddenly was shushed by Mariah who put a sealing spell on her lips.
"Finally we get you!, after all the years of searching,'' Mariah said just before she Grabbed Grace's neck and pushed a certain point on her skin that quickly made her drowsy, Grace passed out as Mariah picked her up and hauled her on her back, Marissa followed in her tracks and left the Cave along with the passed out Grace.

I heard yelling and lookde to see a big crowd over the one young looking girl who quickly left the Cave, i wondered what was going on, but the most important thing i had to worry about was Grace. I had to apologize to her, she was trying to make sure i was safe, and here i was being a mean to her instead of understanding. I walked out to the lobby and pretended not to wait for Julian to come out the Library. I caught his attention automatically as he stepped out, he gave me a smile and walked in my direction.
"Hi, what were you doing in the library earlier?, i saw you talking to our Teacher,'' i froze, Damn he did see me.
"I was there looking for a book, i uh-needed something to get me distracted,'' i said quickly convincing myself, i did need a distraction anyway. He looked at me for a few seconds.
"Don't you go to school yet here?,'' i thought about that for a couple of seconds, Grace never told me about school here, in fact she never told me Anything!. I started to re-heat on Grace again, but i composed myself rather quickly, i shook my head and he gave me a puzzeled look.
"Well, we can find out if you want?,'' i lightened up and gave it an okay, we walked up to Study Hall in down a couple of rooms up to one room with big windows showing it was an office. He opened the door for me as we both entered inside, a woman sitting in front of a computer stopped to look at me.

She was white skinned and had light caramel hair that only went past her ear's, she stared her blue eyes at me and told us to come forward.
"What do you two want?,'' she said politely, i looked at Julian.
"She wants to know when she starts school,'' he looked at the woman with a kind smile. She looked at me.
"What's your name Hon',''
"Yesi,'' she typed it in her computer.
"Last name?,'' i thought for a minute, Do i use my adopted name?, i was confused now, i never knew that i was adopted, but appearently Grace did, and all my entire life she knew, i didn't know all much about Grace as i thought did i?. I looked at the woman appearently with an angry face because she looked at Julian with concern, i straightened up and opened my mouth to speak.
"I don't really know,'' she stared at me then at Julian who was doing the same.
"You don't know your last name?, are you okay Yesi?,'' Julian said to me, he put an arm around my shoulder, i shrugged it off, i wanted to be left alone. I looked up at the woman.
"Greyson,'' she looked at me but yet typed it in. She nodded her head and looked at me handing me a paper.
"This is your schedule Ms. Greyson, and you'll be starting Monday of next week,'' i grabbed the paper and took a look at it, History, English, Art, Algebra, Science, P.E, and Music. I nodded and left the room, Julian ran after me outside in the hallway.
"Thank you,'' i said as i kept walking down the hall.
"Yesi?, wait what's wrong?,'' i looked down towards the floor and then to his concerned look.
"I found out yesterday from Grace that i was adopted,'' he stayed quiet and then gave me a hug, i teared up in his embrace and fought hard to calm down but couldn't. I was adopted by strangers that weren't blood related to me, Grace and i were mad at each other, i felt guilty, I don't know! i hated all of this s***!. He released me and looked at my bloodshot red eye's and looked like he wanted to cry himself.
"When are you going to stop, or else i am going to cry as well,'' he said with smile as i wipped my cheeks. Melina came out of nowhere and ran up to me.
"Oh!, Yesi i am so sorry about what happened we'll find her,'' i looked at her confusingly and asked her.
"What are you talking about?,'' she made a face.
"Wait you're not crying because of Grace?,'' she pointed a finger at me questioningly, i nodded my head and looked automatically concerned.
"What happened to Grace?,'' i practically shook this girl.
"I saw her get kidnapped by the new girls,'' i squinted my eyes.
"Wait what?,'' it didn't make sense to me.
"Yeah, in the middle of the hall here the new girl knocked her out or something and carried her out, then i got a chance to see that she met up with this guy outside the cave and they took her.'' I was shocked and scared for Grace, then as i processed the entire explination in my head, i kept thinking about 'guy' then Nathan popped up.

Grace groaned and shivered as she woke up in a metal cage hanging thirty feet in the air in a dark room. She opened her eyes wide and was able to see in the darkness, She tried not to lean to much as she looked for a way to come out. Under her she heard a male voice.
"I wouldn't try to escape if i were you,'' the voice said warningly familiar. She though of who it could be but couldn't put a finger on it. It spoke to her again calmly.
"How are you up there?,'' who was this guy?.
"I um-not to good, can't you let me down!,'' she was more than pissed off and demanded to be let down.
"I can't do that, but once my uncle comes he'll be able to determine whether or not to let you down,'' the voice said, Then she heard footsteps approaching, followed by a voice.
"Alright Nathan let her down,'' NATHAN!?, she screamed in her head.
'Suprise,'
He sent to her.

He let her down, but in the worst scariest way possible, he let the chain flow without holding it and she fell in rapid speed down to the ground just above six feet, she screamed in fear. He grabbed the cage holding it steady and looked at her in the eyes.
"Nice to meet you stranger,'' she remembered him telling her that everytime he used to pick her up from her house when they went on dates, he looked worse than she remembered and just sneered at his comment.
"Aw, why that look?, aren't you happy to see me?,'' she growled at him fiercly.
"Still got the kitty growl hu?,'' she barked at him loudly enough to make the walls crack, he looked at her now with a look of defeat. Micheal stepped in front him and the cage staring at Grace much more carefully.
"So, you are the infamous Grace?,'' she looked at him sideways.
"Yes?, No?,'' he said as he tried not to lose his patience. She didn't answer, he the punched the metal bars and caused her to scream.
"Yes!, Yes! i am!,'' he grinned now.
"See, isn't that hard is it?, Now that we know who you are,'' he put his hands behind his back as he paced in front of her, "You will tell us where the girl is,'' she smearked and played dumb.
"What girl?,'' she smiled, he hit the cage again, this time just making her flinch.
"Don't play with me!, where is she?,'' she looked at him much closely, "I don't know, but my friends will be here any minute,'' she hoped she was right. He studied her carefully.
"What do you mean you don't know?.''
''I don't know!,'' she raised her voice, Micheal looked at Nathan now.
"Make her remember, i will return in an hour,'' Micheal glared at her and left the room.


Nathan walked up to the cage once he knew his uncle was out of sight.
"Here let's get you out,'' she stared at him with shock, he was trying to help her?, why!?.
"What're you doing?,'' he looked at her with soft eyes.
"I am going to let you out,'' he opened the the caged door as she placed her legs outside.
"Why are you helping me?,'' he locked on her stare and smiled at her, "I'm not,'' she frowned and suddenly felt a sharp painful pain on her right leg, she gasped and screeched as she looked at her jammed leg, Nathan had closed the door hard on her legs only getting to badly injure the right one, the door closed up on her leg fracturing one of the main bones. She screamed and grabbed his shirt tightly in a knot. He pulled her out of the cage making her stepped on the floor with her injured leg.
"Ah!,'' she screamed, she limped and fell to the ground.
"Get up!, don't be so weak,'' he said as he kicked her bad leg hardly, she felt like she was knocked out of air, she struggled breathing as she got up, she inhaled a strong breathe through her nose and turned to look at Nathan, the idiot jerk she onced loved and dated. He looked at her with no mercy.
"Let's play a game huh?,'' he dragged her by the arm down the stairs and out onto the courtyard to a big tree, he turned to look at her pale face.
"Come on!, stay up!,'' he said slapping her face to be awake. She looked at him carefully.
'What do you want?!', she screamed at him with her mind.
'Look, the game that we're going to play is called HuntDown, the person to kill the other first wins, okay?,'
She didn't like this game already once he said the words 'HuntDown' one time they were out on a date at the park in front of her house, Another kid came up to her saying that he liked her and that Nathan was a jerk who just like controlling women, now she believed him, but once Nathan heard what his mind was thinking Nathan played this game with him. He killed him. Grace looked at Nathan carefully, she nodded her head in agreement, it wasn't fair because she had an injured leg but she didn't want to seem weak, plus she would have a joy in killing him, hopefully.
Nathan smiled at how she never chickened out of anything, he stepped back a few feet and changed, He was a fairly muscular werewolf, Smoky gray and had the darkest shade of red in his brown eyes. His paws walked over with a thump next to Grace.
'Whenever you're ready stranger,'
He rested against the tree waiting for her to change. She forced herself to stand and slowly changed. She was a carameled colored werewolf with light brown eyes, her hind leg was forcefully bleeding through her fur and she looked up Nathan.
'This isn't fair i'm injured!,'
'So!, don't be a wuss!, i will start in the back of the courtyard and you wherever you want got it!?,'
Grace looked around and found a good spot, she looked at nathan walked off and she quickly took cover.

I looked from Melina to Julian, "We have to go, we have to find her!,'' i ran over to the front doors of the cave and heaved them open, Julian was there in a flash.
"You can't go, i won't let you it's not safe,'' i looked at him wildly.
"The hell i can!, she's the only the thing i have left i have to go find her, somehow!,'' he looked at me carefully.
"Then i will go with you,'' i didn't care who came i just needed to find her and quick. Knowing and seeing who Nathan was, who knew how long she'd have being alive.
"I don't care who come's we just need to go,'' i looked at his face that showed a concern and i turned around to see Mark, Melina, Omar, and some other guy i didn't know. He had wavy blonde hair that he ocassionally pushed back and ocean blue eye's, He had light freckles and a thin face, he was handsome and appearently coming along with us.
"Who's this?,'' i asked a little on the rude side.
"Thomas,'' Omar said.
"Sup,'' was all he said to me, i turned around giving Julian a look and the six of us exited the Cave and out to the forest.
I just now thought about the question that everybody was probably thinking in their heads, Where are we going?. I turned at the group behind me and pointed a finger at Julian as he came over to me.
"You don't know where we're going do you?,'' i tightened my lips together and gave him a glare.
"You knew and you just let me be stupid enough to have all of us walk out here without knowing where we were actually going?!,'' i was angry as he thought it was funny, his face was turning a slightly light shade of red.
"Why is this funny to you?,'' i was confused.
"Because i just wanted to see by what time you'd figure out that we didn't know where we were going,'' he said through a smile. I looked ahead of us then back at his face.
"How will we find her then?,'' i was sad now.
"Thomas will help in tracking her, he's good at it,'' i looked at him like he was crazy.
"Track her?, Haha like Magic?,'' Julian made a face at my comment.
"Um, yes,'' i stared at him seriously, he wasn't kidding?. He looked at the rest of the group that stopped talking to look at me.
"What you though this was like earth?,'' Mark said to me laughingly, i kinda shook my head, Omar laughed and so did Melina, i turned to Julian who made me feel stupid. Thomas came up to me and put a hand on my shoulder.
"You really didn't know?,'' i looked at him then thought about what Grace had told me when i first got here,
'Yesi, you have abilities here in Veracostina, It gives everyone abilities, even the most human of humans'
I smiled in stupidity, of course they had magic abilities here, it gave everyone abilities.
"I'm sorry, i remembered Grace telling me that the most human of humans get abilities when entering Veracostina,'' they all looked at me then balled out laughing even harder, including Julian. I looked at them even more confusingly.
"WHAT!?,'' i was getting pissed off, Thomas turned to me now.
"Because she was probably just telling you that lie so you won't freak out on her for doing Magic on your own,'' i stayed quiet then looked at Julian, he looked at me much calmly as he walked next to me.
"So, i did magic on my own?,'' they all nodded at me. Melina spoke to me now.
"Yesi, we all knew you weren't human, no human would ever be able to appear in Veracostina, if there was a human to know about Veracostina and try to come in, they'd simply just end up on the other side of spain.'' i took a minute to process everything in my head, wow another thing Grace forgot to tell me!. I was much more pissed at her now. I looked at Julian.
"Yesi,'' i just gave him a smile but didn't say anything. I said out loud.
"Well, that leave's another conversation Grace didn't tell me about!,'' i killed a cockroach that crawled over some leaves on the ground.
"What?, she kept things from you?, some friend,'' Omar said under his breath, i looked at him with narrowed eyes.
"Yeah, like i was adopted, and this whole Veracostinian story-,'' He interupted me now.
"Wait she didn't tell you the story?,'' i shook my head sideways, "Should we tell her?,'' the rest nodded their heads. Omar got ready to tell me the story.

Omar walked up to stand beside me and began.
"Well there was a king and queen of Veracostina, the king being a Vampire and the queen being a Werewolf, they were forbiden lovers and the king soon began to get a little crazy in his mind, he wanted to overpower Veracostina like become evil, his wife didn't like his thoughts, he has changed, so she left being a few weeks pregnant, the father found out she was pregnant in her goodbye letter, he was furious at this, she had left to Earth, to be away from him, he went to Earth as well and was looking for her ever since. Word has it that she died giving birth to her baby, the father could care less really about his wife for he cared for the child. The baby had a blend of two natural enemies, not only that it was born with a great power, being every power known to mand!, he wants the child to use it's power into making it an indistructable killing machine,'' Omar stopped his story there, leaving me filled with questions. I pointed to him.
"But, okay why did he go mad?,'' He shooked his head.
"I don't know, have you ever heard, Too much Power can ruin your life?,'' i nodded my head, "Well, that happened to him.''
I looked at the ahead and then changed the subject since i still didn't know where Grace was, I looked at Thomas.
"Can you really track Grace?,'' he shook his head and closed his eyes for what seemed exactly two minutes.
"She's outside, it looks like a courtyard or something, but i can smell the direction she went,'' i smiled faintly trying to believe in my mind that he's legitimitly for real.
"Great, okay show us the way,'' he walked forward and we entered the Veracostinian streets, we passed some vendors and the Trained monkey that swiped the coins off of the suprised veracostinians. We entered another Forest and continued to follow Thomas, I looked over to Julian who i caught was staring at me.
"So?, um how long have you been living at the Cave or hotel?,'' i said curiously trying to start a conversation. He looked at me some more then answered.
"About five year's,'' i nodded slowly and looked back at the ground covered with fallen leave's.
"How did you meet Grace?,'' he asked me as i stayed quiet and thought of when i first met her.
"I don't know, i guess since i was born,'' he nodded his head like i did a few minute's ago. Then we walked in silence the rest of the way.

Grace ran and fell into a ditch, her pain worsened and she tried to stay quiet enough for Nathan not to hear, she hated this, she thought she was careful enough. Thump, thump, she heard over her head as his paws walked on the grass, his claws digging deep into the soil as he prowled the courtyard. She breathed softly and tried to make herself small.
'New game rule!, no hiding after twenty seconds,'
F*** she said in her head, this sucked. She heard his footsteps reside around her and she poked her out carefully scanning the courtyard, she leaped over the hole and walked carefully next to a statue with a woman holding a child in her arms, she panted for air as she was becoming weaker and weaker. Suddenly it happened so fast, Thump!, thump!, thump!, it sounded so fast like a giant fan set on high, she turned around to see Nathan leaping in the air, retracting his claws out and baring his teeth shining in the sunsets rays as he flew to her direction, as quick as a bullet she doged him leaving him to knock over the hundred year old statue made of marble, the giant pieces dropping on the floor around him. She ran on all fours not caring about the crawling pain, She ran and ran as the thump's were coming faster and faster, she whinned as she pushed herself to go past her limit on speed.
Suddenly she found herself running up on one of the Mansion's walls to the top of a balcony. Nathan was nowhere, she had to get out of there before he sneaks up on her again.

She looked carefully and sprang towards the floor, she peered around the courtyard again and ran around to the backyard. She jumped up on a tree and tried to hide in a branch, she thought of a plan now, what if she lured him to thinking she'll give up and say what they want her to say?, or she could just get herself killed on purpose. No she wasn't bold enough to do that. She kept thinking, ugh she had to hurry!.
'I like your first and second thought,' he popped in her head.
'Get the f*** out of my head!,'
She was tired of this bullshit, and most of all him!, she hoped down to the floor already checking if it was okay but then got tackled by Nathan who started bitting her shoulder, she let out a bark of pain as she forcefully counter attacked by clawing the side of his eye leaving a fresh wound, he whinned and jumped off of her, she stood up and bit his tail as hard as she could, he barked and whinned as he tried desperately to get her back. He then changed back to human form, rubbing his eyes and wiping the blood off his face, Grace was gone.
'Where are you b****?!,' he sent to her furiously.
' I can't tell you that cause then that'd be cheating wouldn't it?,' she replied with some laughter on the side.
Nathan growled and turned back into his animal form, she wanted to be smart?, well then, now i will he said. He whispered to himself.
'Sesiamotos,' he grinned as the spell revealed where the sneaky Grace hid, under the ground where the ditch was, he softly walked over and quickly pounced on her digging his claws into her coat of fur, even worse on her wounded leg. She turned into her normal form and screamed agony, he picked her up with his mouth, having the patience enough not to eat her alive. He ran up the stairs to the Mansion and walked inside, up the stairs and into a room, this room was different, it was warm and had a desk, a bed, a giant mirror with a dresser, she looked around as she was dangiling upside down in his mouth, he then changed into his normal form of being and gripped her in his arms, he set her down in a chair and tied her arms and legs.
Purposely tightening the injured one, she growled in anger and tightened her teeth together.
"Why don't you just kill me?!,'' she said through tears. He smiled and answered.
"Because i like to see you suffer, and not only that i need you as bait,'' he exited the room leaving her alone in sorrow.

We walked forever through this forest!, my leg were sore and hurting. I looked over my shoulder ocassionally at Melina who was also groaning in pain like i was.
"How much longer Thomas?,'' i said with some irritation, He looked at me then stayed quiet.
"We are almost there, i can feel her, no more than six miles away,'' i let my head fall back as i screamed in anger.
"Yesi, it's okay, we'll be there soon, want me to carry you?,'' I looked at Julian unreally.
"No thanks god gave me feet, i think i will survive,'' i said as i felt myself blushing, he smiled and kept walking. I looked ahead at Thomas who was suddenly on the floor screaming his head off.
"What's wrong with him?,'' i asked Omar who was over next to him in a flash.
"If i were to know do you think i'd just be standing here?,'' what the hell was this guys problem?, i looked at Thomas who was starting to look paler and paler by the minute. Melina held her mouth from crying loudly, i had to admit i wanted to cry as well seeing Thomas in this much pain. He rolled up his jeans and touched his leg fiercly.
"My leg!, it's burning!,'' he yelled as we all saw there was no wound what-so-ever, I walked away from this sad scene and up to a tree to catch my breath, it didn't take long for Julian to come up behind me.
"You okay?,'' he asked, when doesn't he ever ask this?.
"I just don't want to see him like that you know?,'' he nodded his head.
"Yeah, it's pretty bad,'' Omar came up to us and said.
"Hate to interupt the conversation but Thomas wants you,'' he pointed at me, i looked over at Julian who nodded towards me to go.

Thomas was whiter than normal and i was a little nervous that he wasn't going to make it. He looked at me and said something unaudible for me to hear, i knelt down closer to him and leaned my face in to hear him again.
"Gr-Grace is, is injured badly, wwwe neeedd to go andd find her qui-quick,'' he whispered, he was shaking and i looked from him to Omar who was gathering leaves and litte bit of water from a stream into a bowl he made with tree bark, he then walked over to me and knelt down as well mixing the contents together.
"What is that?,'' i looked at him disgusted.
"It's a healing liquid that will help him recover whatever is hurting him,'' He had tree sap, leaves and water mixted together, what was that going to do?!, it wasn't even liquid.
"Omar that isn't even liquid.'' He mixed it a few more times and whispered something to it.
"Faltusco mejit,''
I looked over at him then at the bowl of now liquid. He smirked at me.
"What's not liquid?,'' he said with a smile, i rolled my eyes and watched as he gave it Thomas. In a matter of minutes he was normal and smiling with relieved eyes.
"Thanks,'' Omar nodded in content.
"No problem.'' i looked at Thomas curiously.
"What happened to you?.'' He stayed quiet a little before answering.
"I have the ability to forsee the future, and the ability to feel what other's are feeling,'' he smiled at me, i closed my eyes and thought of what he told me about Grace, Nathan must be hurting her really badly.
"How far are we Thomas?,'' i said anxiously, he looked over ahead and pointed to a big house about a mile away.
"Not much let's go.'' We all walked in silence, i talked to Thomas a couple of times asking questions about his abilities and what other people were feeling, Omar was feeling smart, and a little angered. I asked about Julian but when he looked at him, Julian gave a stare as if on que.
"Finally!,'' Mark said throwing himself on the floor. The other's heaved a sigh and we thought of a plan.
"Okay we are going to go over this big ass wall and get her okay?, Nice and quick got it?,'' Mark said plainly everyone shook their heads, i was confused how were we going to get over the wall?, non of us could possiby crawl over it.
"How are we going to get over, by some rope?,'' Mark barked out a laugh.
"No, we're going to JUMP IT!,'' he said enthusiastically, i widened my eyes at him. Julian walked over to me.
"You don't know?,'' i stared at him.
"Well, i don't know much appearently,'' i got a little attitude then Omar spoke towards me.
"We're Werewolf's,'' it was my turn to start laughing, they were all quiet.
"What?, that was funny right?, cause you guys aren't really we-,'' they all glared at me then i stayed quiet.
"WHAT!, you guys can't possibly make me believe that you guys are werewolves!,'' Julian mad a little smile with his lips as he stepped back a few feet, then i saw something only in movies existed.

His legs started to stretch out and his arms started to curve slightly, his clothes disappearing in his coat of black fur, his hands were big paws and his face was starting to change as well, his nose and mouth stretched out and i could hear his bones shifting, even cracking at times, he gave a loud howl at the now moon above us as his tail rested on the grass behind himself. I let my jaw hang in the air as i saw all the others do the same.
Mark was very muscular and bigger than the other's, His fur was the color brown and his eye's were blue. Melina was a caramel colored one with purple eyes. Omar was one too and had tourquois colored eyes. Thomas was a blonde mixed with brown colored werewolf and had black eyes. I felt very little as i walked away from them all and rested against the wall, Julian walked up to me, with a thump-thump on the ground as he got closer and closer.
'Yesi?, are you okay?, it's still us you know? it's still me Julian,'
I gasped as i heard his voice in my head, i looked at him closely and noticed his eye color didn't change at all, they were hazel like i knew they were when he was human. He looked at me seriously.
"How do i speak back to you that way?,'' i said curiously, if he got in my mind, maybe i can get in his. He looked over at Omar then back at me.
'All you have to do is think something back, like a mind reply,' he said.
Okay i could do this, i talked in my mind all the time this will be easy, I thought of something to say.
'How are we going to get Grace?,' i heard the others bark out loud as i had did it correctly, Julian bared his teeth at me, letting his tongue hang out to lick my face.
"Haha stop, no really how are we going to retrieve her?.'' They all looked at me.
'Jump over,' I looked at them and towards the wall, i shook my head.
'Well, you guys can, but i can't....human remember?,' Julian nudged my shoulder with his nose.
'You climb on Melina's back and she'll hop over with you on top of her, you'll be safe trust me,' i looked at him unsurely but we were running out of time, we needed to get Grace and my uncertainy was not going to help. I walked over to Melina as she bent her legs letting me get up on her back.
'I won't drop you yesi promise,' i smiled although she didn't see it and hoped she was right.

I grabbed onto as much of her hair possible, they all backed up giving her some room, she backed about five or so feet away and fast we ran up the wall and the fall was horrible, it was like being on a rollercoaster without protection. I heard her paws come down with a thump, i looked over my shoulder to see the rest do the same as she did. I slowly got off of her back and walk slowly towards Julian.
"That sucked,'' he changed into his human form and gave me a smile.
"I never said it'd feel good,'' i thought about that comment and looked over at Thomas.
"She's inside, there are others, we've got to be careful, hurry,'' we all followed him up the stairs towards the door and entered quietly as possible.

The house was big, it was all marbled floors, nobody was probably home because everything was dark, we all walked to the main staircase and carefully tried to be quiet, i couldn't help but feel very nervous, like i was going to vomit on someone. I thought about Grace the whole way to the Hallway upstairs. Julian took my hand and held it in his letting the others walk in front of us, he looked at me carefully.
"Yesi, whatever happens i will try my best to protect you,'' i didn't smile at his sweet words for this was a serious life threatening moment, he leaned in close and kissed my cheek, i blushed and we both walked up ahead. Blood, blood all over the floor leading to a room Grace was all that popped inside my head at that point, Omar looked at me worryingly, i held my hands closely to my lips, he grasped the doorknob carefully and lightly twisted it to the right opening the door to reveal in the middle of the room a Bleeding Grace tied to a chair.
I gasped and cried automatically, i ran up to her, i held her face in my hands.
"I am so sorry this happened to you Grace,'' i sobbed as i forced the words out. She opened her eyes wide at me, i started to untie the ropes around her legs but she told me to stop, stop?. I looked at her crazily.
"Are you insane?, you're going to die here Grace, i am going to set you free and we'll go back home,'' i re-tried to untie the ropes but then she growled at me, i flinched myself back.
"Grace?, why are you not letting me help you?,'' she started to tear but fought them back, she tightened her jaw.
"Because it's not safe for you to be here, leave me go,'' i opened my mouth to object but the sound of clapping behind me caught my attention. Nathan and another male came into the room clapping their hands together with smiles across their faces. I stood up protectingly in front of Grace.
"Don't worry we won't kill her yet,'' said Nathan with a smirk, Julian and the rest looked at the two bewilderedly, Julian was in front of me in a heartbeat, holding his arms across my chest.
"Nathan?,'' Melina looked up at Mark who was defensive as well, the second male looked at me curiously then addressed Grace.
"Alright, now that we have the whole gang how 'bout you tell me where she is uh?,'' i looked at him with hate, this must be the demented king. I spoke out loud to him.
"You are such an evil person!,'' he grinned and started to laugh.
"Ah, yes well, thank you,'' i glared at him.
"It wasn't a compliment!,'' i said through clenched teeth. Nathan stepped closer in my direction, Julian growled so loud i shook.
"You touch her and your inside's will appear on the floor,'' it was with such a scary seriousness that made me fearful of the person who said he'd protect me, i looked at Nathan who looked like he could care less. The other male walked up to Omar, Omar got defensive fast and quickly bit his arm, he knocked him down and i heard the two growl and snap at each other, the grown male hissed at him angrily, Thomas jumped in and so did Mark, and Melina. Julian got distracted for a few seconds and Nathan took it as an advantage to strike me in the face so hard i flew several feet across the room.
"Yesi!,'' Julian launched himself at Nathan and clawed his face harder than Grace had. Nathan let out a bark of pain, i opened my eyes carefully and could only see double vision, i tried to steady myself, i had hit a marble statue and hit my head against a glass table, i ached in pain as i felt hot liquid coming down the middle of my forehead. I touched the blood and began to feel sick. Nathan knocked Julian over a stone hard dresser making him pass out for a few minutes, I looked at Julian then at the rest, i was done for. I closed my eyes to try to find a plan, i opened them again to see Nathan staring at me hungrily, i gasped and he shut my mouth with his hands.
"Shh,'' he said with a smile, he flicked out his tongue and licked the blood from my forehead, i tried not to make such noise but it was disgusting, Suddenly Thomas came from the chaos and tackled him over the bed, i cried silently to myself as Julian finally got up to me.
"Yesi?, are you okay?,'' i nodded my head.
"I am fine, just my head it's bleeding, let's just get Grace and go okay?,'' helooked me over like if i was shattered and i couldn't help but really like his concern, he picked me up and we walked over to Grace.
"Not so fast,'' said the grown male to me. "She isn't going anywhere until she gives us the information we want,'' i looked at the rest that was now by the door, ready to leave, then towards Grace who already had a plan, i had a feeling i knew what it was. She looked over to the man and said.
"I will tell you, but let them go first,'' he objected at first but then allowed. I looked at Grace but she didn't met my gaze, i decided to tell her goodbye, but with my mind, she wanted to stay i wasn't going to force her, but i will be back, and when i do i will take her whether she likes it or not.
'I love you Grace, and i will be back, believe that,' i sent as she then met my gaze with a shocked expression, maybe it was mind talking.
Grace didn't tell Micheal anything until she knew for sure Yesi and the rest were about five miles away.
"Now, will you tell us!, my patience is thinning!,'' she looked at him now, she was ready to say the truth.
"You really want to know you piece of crap!,'' she spat the words out on his face, he slapped her hard making her lips bleed.
"WHERE IS SHE!?,'' he said. Grace looked at him carefully then with a hysterical smile softly whispered.
"She just left.''

Grace walked down the hallway of the Callaways' mansion looking for the dinning room, hopeing her nose could help her find the food. It has been fourteen days since the incident that happened, she could even still replay in her mind over and over the expression of her bestfriend Yesi's face as she left her in the hands of Micheal her new caretaker or what he called himself ''owner''. Grace knew she would come back but that would just bring chaos and some hatred, well hatred for Grace anyway. The hallway was narrow and had all kinds of portraits and tables with flowers against the walls, Grace walked with a quicker pace to finding the dinning room and her heels were killing her.
''What are you doing?,'' Grace turned around to find Nathan staring at her confusingly.
''I'm looking for the dinning room i got hungry plus it's breakfeast what you people don't eat meals together or what?,'' she snapped, sthe still didn't forget about him breaking her leg, which took a week or two to heal, since they were werewolf's healing could take less than a few minutes.
'I think i'd better take you there, plus we aren't that distant of course we eat meals together.'
He grabbed her hand and led her down the hallway to another hall with giant opened doors revealing a long table, long and wide enough to sit thirty people. She turned to glance at Nathan who held his arm out inviting her in, with a smile, when did he ever smile?, she walked up the chair and sat down then stared in shock at Micheal who wasn't sitting alone there were others with him Omar, Melina, Mark, Thomas, Julian....And Yesi.
They all turned to look at her smiling except Yesi who didn't even spare her a glance towards the face, Micheal patted her hand and whispered something in her ear that made her wiggle abit, in her seat. Grace smiled and said Hi to the rest who suddenly became quiet.
''What are you guys doing here?,'' Grace was confused and angered that they were all here, Micheal must've manipulated them into coming or forced them whatever the reason was she wasn't glad.
"You guys have to leave!, i told you never to come for me Yesi,'' she was suddenly cut off by a very furious girl.
''SHUT UP!,'' Yesi turned towards Grace with angered red eyes as she pounded the table breaking it in big pieces. Yesi looked strange, she looked diffrent she had the palest skin and paper straight hair that was lightly pinned to the sides of her head, she wore red lipstick and an eligant dress with beautiful lace heels. Micheal stood up and kissed the top of her head lightly, Grace watched in fear, what's happened to her?, as for Yesi, she didn't look away once keeping her eyes locked on Grace's with anger. Micheal walked out of the room leaving them all alone with the others sitting in silence just staring at one another.
"Yesi i-i really am so sorry that you're here i-,'' Grace had to apologize to her, Grace had been thinking since the day she let them escape that it really wasn't fair how she'd leave and let Yesi discover things and people alone.
''JUST shut up please!, just please shut your mouth!,'' Grace flinched. Yesi stood up and walked next to Melina who began trembling automatically, Yesi turned to Grace with a smile as she lightly brushed a finger on Melinas collerbone, moving pieces of hair out of the way to reveal the soft white skin under, she looked up at Grace and locked her eyes on her.
"Do you wanna know what i am?, what i discovered while you ran off to god knows where?, while i worried about you coming back?, while i was alone to meet people, most importantly..ALONE,'' Grace pleaded her to stop, that she wasn't thinking clearly, but she ignored her.
"I'll show you right now just who i am,'' then suddenly in bullet speed bit her neck drinking the blood, the life right out of her, then next Thomas, Omar, Mark, and Julian. Yesi walked lightly around her chair with every click and clack of her three inch heels. She lightly brushed Grace's neck.
"Grace i want you to answer me something,''
"What? i will answer anything just please don't loss control anymore Yesi this isn't you-,''
Grace had to stop her from whatever she had planned on that mind of her's.
"Oh!, but it is Graceland, tell me why you never told me i was a killer? that i was NOT normal like my mother?,'' Grace interrupted her.
"Yesi you aren't a killer you are just special-,'' She let out a roar of laughter towards Graces comment.
"SPECIAL! THE HELL WITH SPECIAL GRACE!,'' Grace hushed as she trembled in her seat. "Why did you not ever tell me that my father was Micheal! Grace why!? why!,'' Yesi walked towards the middle of the broken table where silverwear and glass lay.
"Yesi i was going to tell you believe me i just i needed to make sure you were safe that he wasn't after you,'' Grace started to cry in guilt as she watched Yesi crouch down in front of the glass and silverwear carelessly pocking it around with her fingers.
"You know Grace you really are something, i can't believe you never told me all my life i-i actually thought that my father was dead but that was a make believe tale, a lie that YOU always told me!,'' Yesi stood up as she walked to the door of the kitchen then stopped, she bent her head to right just enough to glance at her through her hair, Grace looked at her wrist containing something, something metallic, and shiney.
"You know what if anyone ever asks me about you, or how you've been, i'll just say you're ''dead'' like my ''father'' because by then you will be,'' Yesi thrusted her forearm flinging something long and shiny, that she now noticed was a knife, that headed straight for Graces throat piercing it against her spine and sticking to the back of her chair. Grace gasped and gurgled spitting out blood trying to get air but failed slowly, ever so failing every millisecond until the view of the dinning room faded and Yesi's figure blurring into darkness and her body colding and turning stiff like a piece of bark, stiff until nothing was visible, until nothing touchable, until nothing was Alive.
Grace jumped up from the covers landing on the ground feet first gasping for oxygen as she ran to the restroom turning the sink on and drank some water, she put the cup down and turned off the sink walking back to her bed then changing her mind and instead walked outside onto the balcany looking out to the stars in the sky, even though she'd never be able to leave micheals' death home she would at least know that Yesi was safe back at her new home with the rest. Grace hoped she was okay and most of all not wanting to return for grace for Grace didn't feel so good grace never did tell her that micheal really was her father. But the nightmare's weren't helping either.

I stepped out of the restroom reaching for my backpack and started for the door, school was going to be yet another intresting day filled with magic and History that always caught my eye not only that Art, i loved Art the creation of things and watching them come to life on paper. I took the keys from the dresser and left the room walking towards the elevator.
"Hey! Yesi!,'' a male voice called after me as i turned around to see Julian running down the hall, he looked pretty good as he wore his white shirt with blue stripes and his blue jeans along with some white DC's. I looked up at him to see he was wearing glasses and his hair was nicely spiked. He gave me a hug and walked with me to the elevator as we got in and went down two levels to the lobby. I turned and gave him a smile.
"So how are you?,'' he said.
"I am good, kinda hungry but good and you?,'' he shrugged.
"I'm alright,'' the elevator doors opened and we walked out to the cafeteria to find ourselves standing in a long line that overflowed by the second.

"Um i guess we could skip breakfeast you in?,'' I looked at his face.
"Yeah i guess we could,'' we walked out of the cafeteria and out to the courtyard that was even more overflowed with talking teens and gossip girls. I walked around seeing if i could spot Melina anywhere but failed to do so. Julian tapped on my shoulder and pointed to my left where i saw Melina laughing at something Thomas was saying.
"Thanks,'' i smiled and walked towards them.
"Hey! guys what's up?,'' i waved my hands in the air at them.
"Hey Yesi!,'' Melina jumped in excitement as she hugged me a little too tightly. Mark and the rest gave me hugs,.
"So you finally got to eat breakfeast today?,'' Omar asked in sarcasm, since i always groaned about not ever getting to wake up early enough for breakfeast. I got irritated quickly but came up with a smart remark, also.
"You know what Omar?, i did and it was very good,'' I smiled at him as he walked away to sit next to some guys on the side of them, once out of sight i rolled my eye's. Thomas tapped my shoulder.
"You really didn't get breakfeast did you?,'' he winked me.
"No, no Thomas i didn't thanks for foreseeing that,'' i slapped my hands to my sides and looked at Melina whos been trying to get my attention about a situation in Art.
"Okay so i saw this really cute guy in art and he is always working on this project and so i was sitting with Kim, Lexi, and Paris so i guess he was passing by and he said 'Hi' to Lexi and i guess she didn't say 'Hi' or she gave him a look and he was all 'come on can't you give me a diffrent look?' and she was all "okkaayy whatever' and i hadn't notice him so i was sketching in my sketchbook and Mrs. York called me to her desk to view my work and i got up with my sketchbook in hand and while i was walking he calls me over and looks at my sketches and says 'i'm good' then the rest of the period he just occasionaly glances, can you believe it? do you think he likes me?,'' Thomas, and Julian stared at her with 'wow are you joking?' faces mixed with some confusion. Melina smiled at me.
"I think it means if he looks at you a few times that has to mean something,''.

The bell rang for first period and the mob of students drained out of the courtyard with their chatty friends. I lost Melina and the rest so i just walked to the Study Hall and found my first period class which i had with Julian and Mark, i walked past the first two rows and sat in the fourth row fifth seat, i watched as Julian sat next to me and Mark at the far right towards the door. Julian side-smiled at me and got his things out from his backpack. I turned and looked at the whole class in front of me, even though i couldn't see the faces i could still recognize people from behind. Mrs. Ellyin was a her desk taking attendence where the wall was along with Ms. Frederigo who sat there next to her eating some fruit from her fruit cup. History was my first period and i really wasn't a big fan, not here not even back on earth. Or am i still on earth? i mean really Veracostina seems alot like earth like if we never actually left but yet people here weren't humans so then i guess i wasn't on earth?. Anyways besides my awkward thought about not being on earth i grabbed my backpack and unzipped the zipper revealing my neatly organized binder and my two notebooks. I pulled out my green spiral notebook which was for CADD but the teacher got tierd of not being able to teach disrespectful teenagers that he left. So then after, we've been having substitute after substitute until the principal got fed up with hiring and hiring teachers that she started getting complaints from the subs that the "children" were way out of control, so she changed CADD into ART1.

I always liked Art we'll in fact i have been drawing since i was seven and then in sixth grade took Art for the other two years of middle school, i actually was looking forward to not taking art at all in my high school years but since this incident happened with the CADD teacher leaving and we're so far into the year it's practically impossible to change your classes to another. So i guess i was stuck with ART1 but hey it's an easy A. Ms. Ellyin got her microphone out from her desk and turned it on.
"Karla can you please turn off the light's?,'' she indicated a girl with Emo looking hair and slim body. Karla moved swiftly and turned the lights off then headed back to her seat with a smile.
''Okay take out a piece of paper and you are to take thirty notes on the French Revolution,'' she turned the microphone off and put it down on the desk, she searched for the media player on her computer and opened up the video on the French Revolution then clicked play.

The French Revolution was really intresting but really boring so instead i began doodling on my paper in between the margin and corners drawing swirls and flowers with thorns, wrapped around a cracked heart. As, sunked in on my drawing as i was i flinched as a note was dropped right on my paper in front of my face. I turned around to see who had sent it and i looked at Julian who waved at me letting me know that he was the sender. I opened the note occassionally glancing at the teacher.
'hey :-) what's up?'
okay wow what a sucky intro to a conversation, i guess i was just being grounchy because he interrupted my Art session, but that didn't mean i didn't want to reply.
'hey :/ um do you have the note's for this video thing?'
I tossed the note back over to his desk and watched how he quickly stopped what he was doing or was doing to check the note. He smiled and picked up his pencil and began writting a reply. Soon enough the note found it's way back to my desk.
'Wow....yes i do i'll give it to you but i only have like three things down... :( i don't really like paying attention to school much i mostly like hanging out, but i wanted to ask you, well since you bearly came here like three weeks ago i wanted to get to know you...if that's okay with you?'
I read the words carefully and finally processed in my mind that he definitly liked me.
'Oh, :D yea that's cool i mean i don't really know you' either so i guess we could...sure.

I looked up at the clock and noticed we got three minute's until the bell rings so i started putting my things away and just gave the note to Julian to have since i don't really like keeping notes, he smiled asking if i wanted to have it but i shook my head no and left the classroom and headed straight for English. English was always pretty boring especially since we were studying about Julius Caeser, also learning how to write twenty sentenced summaries on what we read, was pretty hard. Instead i sat there and daydreamed about my day. What i was going to do in Third, what i was going to do in Fourth which was Algebra 1. I honestly couldn't wait for P.E. i loved Volleyball, I walked inside the classroom and sat down in my seat and got the rest of my things out ready for a long boring period.

After second period was over i walked out of the classroom into the lobby and passed the library to the courtyard because our art teacher Ms.York wanted students to be around nature to find an idea of perspective of life to draw. I pushed open the doors and walked out into the courtyard but this didn't look like the courtyard it looked like an opened field of grass or much more like a meadow and opened land. The air smelled different to for it didn't smell like polluted air and smog but smelled of freshness and light breezes. I got a weird feeling in my stomach and looked out at the open view searching for an explination, searching for Ms. york. I turned around to re-enter the building but found my self staring at the giant ancient doors with eligant handle's, and then and there i knew i was defintly not in the twenty first century anymore.

I was very afraid to walk inside the building for i really didn't know what to expect to see inside. I opened the doors and headed in and let my jaw tighten to the sight of a very ancient lobby and differently dressed people staring at me oddly. I smiled sheepily at the few that stared at me and kept walking until i reached the library and headed inside for cover. The library looked very small and few shelves filled with books stood on the right side of the room while the left had rows of desks with students studying with tutors or the girls chatting with friends.
The library smelled of dust and instead of lights on the ceiling there were lamps and candles that lit the room. I walked to the nearest exit that usually led me to the cafeteria but couldn't find one, i began to hyperventilate and started running to each side of the wall finding a door that could led me out but just finding myself bumping into a young man about my height knocking his books out of his hands and onto the floor.
"I am so sorry!,'' i bent down and picked up his text books and nearly dropped them again for i was staring right at Julian's face. He probably knew something too because he didn't hesitate to grab his books and try to flee.
''Wait!, Julian!,'' i ran after him but evidently he was too fast and left the room leaving me halfway into the hallway of Study hall, or if this was Study Hall if it was it surely changed alot. The hallway had the same classrooms but there was another level that had a gym and an indoor pool. I walked normally down the hall and found my way back into the lobby. Maybe if i head to my room upstairs (since there was no elevator) i could possibly think of something. I walked quietly to the stairs and up the rows to the Housing Unit and tried to find my room number, successfuly i did and entered but someone else was inside my room..and it looked alot, wait not alot, Exactly like me.

Black long hair, black eye's, white tan face, my exact height and everything else in between. I was way to confused and was very questioned to know what it was i was doing here in this very different time period. She meaning the other me, walked up to myself and grabbed my face in shock looking into my own eye's then smilingly started to laugh at myself. I kissed my cheek and touched my hair admiring myself. okay this was way to weird, for me!. I walked around myself analyzing.
"Wow!, i can't believe you're here!,'' i said aloud. I squinted my eye's and said.
"Were you waiting for me?,'' i turned to look at my puzzled look.
"Well, yes i thought you'd be all messed up in the head Emilio said he foresaw that Marcus took you hostage-.''
Hold up i was way lost here Emilio?, Marcus? i wasn't making any sense.
"Who's Emilio and Marcus? i don't know what you're talking about.''
"Emilio?, he has freckles and light blue eyes, blondish hair, skinny-,''
Okay now i got it.
"Wait you mean Thomas?,'' i slanted my head to the right.
"Thomas?, what a name?,'' i shrugged my shoulder's and resumed my conversation with myself.
"Well, this Thomas is Emilio here, we live until eternity and live in diffrent cycles maybe his cycle in your time period was like his cycle here,'' i rubbed my head in frustration.
"Look i really don't know what you're talking about,'' i started for the door hoping to maybe find Julian, i couldn't believe i ran into him here let alone find myself!, wait a minute that was freaking weird. I grabbed my shoulder.
"Wait!, Yesi right?, that's my name in your century?,'' i looked up to see myself or my 'twin' and noticed the clothes i was wearing which did in fact look very cool. I noticed i was wearing a necklace with a fat heart made out gold i asumed it was a locket because i noticed it had a little lock thing on the side. I saw how my hair was scrunchy with little pieces falling on my face, i had on a ruffled blouse that had no sleeves on my shoulder's but did on my arms. I wore a black coursett that had laces on the front of my chest, the blouse was a nice bergandy color that i couldn't stop staring at. I wore a shiny leather pair of jeans with silver heels, i was beautiful, i had a nice tan skin tone that appeared to even glow. I turned and looked at myself in confusion and asked the question i was afraid to ask in the moment i saw i had a twin from a diffrent universe.
"Er-what am i meaning you doing here?, i'm human and humans don't live for eternity unless they become that way or become bitten by a vampire or werewolf or something.'' i smiled at myself in thought, I put my hands on my shoulder's and looked into my eye's.
"Yesi, what're you talking about of course you do why you were born that way!,''



I looked at myself in shock and felt like running to the door but couldn't, i felt like my feet were nailed to the ground and my only option was to stand there in the locking stare of myself's eye's of total seriousness. I let myself lean forward and sway a bit inside, i caught myself,.
"Yesi are you okay?,'' i guided myself to the couch that stood next to the bed in the tiny bedroom and prepared myself a cup of water and a wet towel to be placed on my forhead. This was way to much to take in, a dog? a werewolf? cannot be true!. I walked over to myself and nelt down on one knee and gave myself the cup full of water.
"By the way my name here's Cecilia Van Constance,'' i looked at myself and smiled placing the towel on my forehead. I sat up straight and took the towel from my hands putting it on the end table next the arm of the couch.
"What do you mean by born that way?, a werewolf really?,'' I squinted at the floor bracing myself for the worst to come. I stood up and crossed my arms in shock, i looked up at myself in question.
"What?.'' She touched my forehead and tsk'd her tongue.
"Are you feeling well?,'' she snapped back at me.
"Are YOU feeling well?, because all this talk of being a werewolf and everything i mean i'm really not getting this whole conversation Cecilia,'' Cecilia stood up and did something that changed my whole perspective of fantasy and magic, she walked to the middle of the room and squated down on her knee's with her hands on the floor and just like Thomas and the rest she changed.

In the middle of the room stood a giant werewolf, well actually me, i couldn't stop staring at myself in the middle of the utterly tiny room, Cecilia was beautiful she was completely black with a hit of red on her chest which was more like a line or strip of red down the center of her chest. Her paws were big and sturdy with also some red and some light purple's where the claws were, her tail long and softly wagging in front of me, i looked closely at the tip and noticed that there was a hint of gold. I walked up to the giant dog and patted the fur, so soft like a silky blanket but also thick because once i placed my hand on it, it disappeared completely. I walked around Cecilia and analyed every aspect of her, her arms were very muscular and strong where you could see the muscles, i walked to her face and noticed something diffrent her eye's were red, i always thought werewolves' eye's weren't supossed to change color or anything. I grabbed Cecilia's face and looked inside them, i felt coldness that i couldn't really explain, her red eye's hid something, something not so good. I let go of her face and walked towards the door. She changed back to her normal state and got to the door before i could even get there, which technically was right next to me.
"Yesi?, where are you going?,'' i turned to look at her face now filled with sadness.
"I need to find a way to go back, you meaning me just changed into a werewolf and now you started saying that i'm one of you too,'' i shook my head, "Maybe you've got me mistaken but i think i'm as human as ever-,'' i wasn't going to believe this, maybe in another life i was one but not now, not me.
"WHAT HAPPENED TO ME!,'' Cecilia pounded the door in anger and a growl snapped out of her throat, i jumped. Cecilia walked over to the restroom and walked back in front of me, she was very suprisingly warm, well now i think i can understand since she was a werewolf and dog's do get alot hotter than humans with all the fur and stuff.
''Look Yesi, don't you have Samantha?,'' Cecilia put her finger's to her lips and silenced becoming very serious all of a sudden making me alot nervous.
"Who's Samantha?!, need i remind you that i don't know peoples names from here!.'' I watched her slowly bring her dark eye's to mine.
"Samantha?, sorry Grace i mean,'' i thought about it for a while but she interrupted my reply, "Unless she didn't wake for her cycle yet,'' Cecilia became to have a worried expression on her face.
"No, no she is or she did well actually right now she's captured, i'm planning to get her back though it wasn't right the way she let me leave, i guess you can say i feel guilty for not doing something to get us both out of there,'' i cut myself off and looked to the floor but Cecilia's warm hands touched my chin making my eye's look into her's which by the way didn't show a coldness to anymore. She gripped alittle to hard.
"WHAT! what do you mean captured by whom?,'' she looked way to anxious and worried that she shook my face while she said it, i hated people who touched my face.
"Yes!, captured by Micheal unless you have a name for him here or something,'' i pushed her hands off my face and rubbed the spot where she gripped. Cecilia knocked over a vase that contained roses inside and broke the marbled table that held it, she faintly looked at me and composed herself very quickly, she could tell i was scared.
"I'm sorry,'' she breathed heavily as i watched her put her hands to her head seeing her chest rise and fall quickly then slowly to a pulse.
"Cecilia?,'' i wanted to try and calm her down, before i was next she'd punch.
"Marcus,'' she released her hands letting them slap against her sides. I walked in front of her.
''What about this marcus?,'' i made her look at me this time instead of grabbing her face i held her arm, at the same time i squeezed it abit noticing how boney my arms actually are. She turned around.
"Marcus is Micheal of your time,'' she rolled her eye's at the floor and looked at me.
"What happened?, i thought she was stronger than that!, she was suppossed to protect you?-,'' i cut her off mid-sentence.
"No, No, she did she actually did protect me her ignoring me was her making sure i was safe, she was making sure he wasn't after me,'' i felt guilty inside then a sudden rage towards Grace.
"Wait why didn't she tell me?, why am i finding this out from you or me technically?!,'' it was true why was i finding out from myself a whole century ago and not when i first met Grace?, surely she'd been my best friend all my life, since birth! why couldn't she tell me what i was why am i finding this out from someone else well me?.



I walked up to Cecilia, "Why Cecilia?,'' really why?. She stared at me for a bit.
"Yesi, you said it yourself she ignored you because she was trying to protect you from Marcus-sorry Micheal,'' wow i wasn't getting the point obviously.
"Cecilia you aren't understanding, why couldn't Grace just tell me?, we grew up together! why didn't she tell me?,'' she stayed quiet then scratched her head in blankness. I couldn't take her making me wait so long.
"Maybe she didn't find the right time to, i mean you guys were little it's not like you'd understand, knowing myself which is you being a little girl and playing fantasy games you wouldn't believe it at all, you'd probably just laugh at it,'' she then looked at me.
"Well, i mean it still isn't right Cecilia i mean really think about it,'' she stayed quiet yet again. I paced the room and brought my mind back to earth instead of Grace.
"Wait i really have a big question,'' a big and important one too.
"What?,'' she folded her arms across her chest.
"What am i doing here?, i was coming out from the lobby and then i appeared in this field and when i came inside everything was diffrent?,'' she thought hard about this question.
"Well sometimes when we and i mean werewolves and sometimes vampire's go to a spot were there's familarity or an important part of our past cycle's we end up going back, and personally nobody ever knew why, not even the smartest scientist ever knew,'' i stared blankly at this explaination, well then how will i get back was my question.
''And how will i get back?,'' she smiled and giggled a bit.
"Well, see you kinda don't, it just happens when you least expect it, just like you least expected it when you got here you'll least expect getting back," I let my jaw drop at that comment and tightened my fist's.
"Are you serious?,'' She shook her head in a way as to saying 'yes'. Cecilia moved her hair to the side and opened the door to leave.
"Wait where are you going?,'' i ran after myself into the hallway.
"Well i actually had to go somewhere care to come along?,'' she nugded my shoulder in a joking manner, "I kinda gotta show you something anyways, you'll probably find this useful in your time,'' She kept walking until we both got to the stairs and all the way down to the lobby. We walked passed the library and out onto the courtyard until we both heard a male voice call out her name we both turned around and my eye's widened to see myself staring at Julian from across the courtyard holding the same books i had accidentally dropped a few minutes ago smiling and walking right towards us.

Micheal called grace to the dinning room for breakfeast a little bit to early, she felt weird and wondered what was his reason for doing so. Grace walked passed Marissa and Mariah who sat quietly waiting for their server to come in and bring the food to the table, also walking by Nathan who eyed her carefully as she sat down. Micheal sat at the end oh so quietly that kinda upset her inside, she always hated the soundlessness of the dinning room especially after the horrible nightmare.
"Graceland?,'' Micheal called out to her from across the table, Grace turned slightly to barely catch a glimpse of his face from the side. He slammed his hands on the table creating a crack all the way towards the end to where Nathan sat.
"What!,'' she shouted at him, this made him stir a little in his seat, then he took in a deep breath and let it out calmly. He placed his hands firmly on the table again looking at Grace with a straight face.
"We wouldn't have to want to go through this again would we?,'' Grace straightened her look and nodded in reply a 'No'. He sat up straight and smiled.
"Well then please look at me when i am speaking to you,'' Grace looked and stood quiet, "Look i know that you want to go home but you have yet to tell us where the damn girls at!,'' he lost control of his voice and tried to control it again but failed instead he indicated Marissa.
"Marissa please help me,'' Marissa looked at Micheal.
"With what uncle?,'' Mariah groaned and explained for her. Marissa then nodded and looked directly at Grace ready to reach into her thought's and pull out information they were seeking.



Grace stood up from her seat automatically.
"WAIT!, don't i will say,'' Grace sighed and sat back down calmly, Marissa looked at Micheal for permission not to look into her thoughts and he nodded to wait for her reply. Nathan folded his arms across his chest.
"Well?, we're listening Gracie,'' he smiled crockedly. Grace folded her hands on the table.
"What do you people want to know?,'' she tried to stall a little but he didn't want to play, he was more than serious.
"Where she is,'' Micheal responded quickly as if to know what she was going to say.
"I don't know-,'' he slammed his hands, on the table which reminded her of the nightmare, but instead of Yesi it was her demented father.
"LIES!-,''
"NO! really i don't know where she went, all i know is she was here, well probably still back at the cave since i was the one who brought her here, she can't possibly know a way back to Vegas.'' Grace was being honest and Micheal knew it, but this still angered him more than ever.
"Well, bring her-,'' he knew that'd be impossible for her to do since she sincerely didn't know.
"I told you i'm not going to do that!,'' Grace was getting fed up and annoyed.
"Then Nathan will!,'' he stood up and stared at Nathan who then nodded and stood up as well ready to walk out.
"NO!, please don't! why do you want her so badly!,'' Grace felt like crying.
"Because she can be very useful in the planning's i have for Veracostina since her wrenchful mother left without telling me i had a daughter with such strong power-,'' Micheal cut himself off mid-sentence careful not to give away any information that could jeoperdize his plans. Grace slammed her fists on the table as hard as she could causing it to break in big pieces on the floor.
"I am not letting you do this Micheal! i will kill you myself if i have to!,'' she screamed at the top of her lungs as hard as she could swearing that her vocal chords would pop any second, Micheal stood up furiously as well as the others. Nathan ran in light speed to her side punching her face as hard as he could, Grace fell to the floor and reached for a knife but Mariah stepped on her hand with her heel hard enough that it pierced through her palm, the pain was excrusiating as the blood began to flow out like a fountain.


Grace screamed in pain and whimpered as Mariah carelessly wiggled her heel trying to shake off Grace's hand.
"STOP!,'' Grace pleaded, Marissa couldn't help but love the smell of her blood and she really didn't care if it was Werewolf blood, but nobody had to know that for she could get killed, Marissa couldn't take it anymore and ran to Grace sitting on top of her and sucking the blood right out of her hand. Micheal shoved Mariah out of the way throwing her against a portait that hung on the wall causing her to fall unconcious on the floor, Nathan grabbed Marissa by the hair and flung her to the wall as well. Grace was more than in pain and couldn't believe what was going on inside for she was slipping, slipping into the darkness feeling very cold and shaking uncontollably, the nightmare!, it was coming true but just much more horribly. Micheal furiously grabbed his stele from his pocket drawing a rune on Grace's hand, a rune that could stop the blood a healing rune, a rune that could immediately stop the change, the change of her turning into a vampire or even worse a hybred, a mix.

Julian walked closer and closer to us and i began to notice how handsome he was wearing a pair of jean's, dress shoe's and a casual buttoned shirt with a black hat, he looked suprisingly diffrent in this older wear, his eye's showed a much more happiness than i remembered seeing. Cecilia smiled at him and gave him a hug tightly kissing him on the cheek.
"Yesi this is my Brother Sonny Van Husen,'' he looked at me and smiled crockedly.
"Hello,'' i felt like fainting but held myself together, Brother?, please god don't tell me we are related!.
"I never knew i had a brother?,'' i looked quickly at Cecilia who began laughing all of a sudden towards my comment, Juli-Sonny on the other hand was just staring at me studingly. She hugged him sideways and whispered something in his ear which made him lossen up a bit on his stare.
"Yesi, no he isn't really my brother, in this time period brother is like saying friend, partner, or Husband,''.

Husband?, ew i don't think i'd ever think of Julian as a husband.
"What do you mean husband?,'' i asked as she released him.
"Well yes, Sonny is my husband, we were destined partners for all eternity luckily we found each other young in our cycles can you believe we knew each other since we were six or seven years old?,'' i couldn't believe this, i actually knew Julian since i was six or seven years old!, which technically mean's since i was in first grade. I smiled and got suddenly shy because he was right in front of me but just in a diffrent time.
"Babe?, what cycle is Yesi from?,'' he looked at me curiously.
"Well she's from the fifteenth cycle which mean's two-thousand tweleve would be her year in her time,'' i looked at her shockingly as i got the thought of what year i am currently in.
"Cecilia?, what is this, the year i'm in right now?,'' She thought a few seconds and then answered, "the year Fifteen-thirtytwo,'' i widened my eye's, geez that was a long freaking time ago. She squinted her eye's.
"As a matter of fact this is the first cycle, meaning you came back to the first cycle, the cycle where you were being created,''
"What do you mean by first cycle Cecilia?,'' She nodded.
"Yea, first cycle what i'm trying to say is the first cycle is the time we were created,''.

Woah, i was created way freaking back!. I looked at Sonny and then at Cecilia.
"So i was born in the fifteen hundreds?,'' they nodded.
"Yup, you were, well we were,'' she smiled. She then bounced back as if she got shocked.
"Oh my god! i forgot i have to show you something follow me Yesi, this was something i promised myself that i was going to show you when you would come, and since you're here i have to show you, this should be helpful in your time,'' she grabbed my hand and led me out of the cave and out into the meadow's of Veracostina. Everything was so ancient well, cool ancient the sun was suprisingly warm and the yellow dried up grass was soft, she took me into the city of Veracostina and we both walked down the streets with vendors at every corner trying to sell their food, or clothes, this Veracostina looked way diffrent than the Veracostina back in my time. I noticed that everything was happy people were smiling and laughing, back in my time Veracostina looked dull, the streets were depressingly dirty, and the people looked more than truamatized or scared. She took me and we both stopped in front of a taxi cab on the road and got in.
"Vie salir utse la castue de Veracostinania,'' i looked at her then the driver as he shook his head in understanding and drove off.
"What was that?,'' she looked at me confusingly.
"What, you don't know Veracostinian language?, it's very easy to get plus there's a little bit of latin in it,'' she nugded me again in a playful manner and looked out the window.
"Cecilia where are going?,'' i said looking out the window as well.
"We are going to the Veracostinian castle, the castle where the king and queen live's,".
I looked at her slighlty confused.
"Why would going to the king and queen's castle of Veracostina be so important?, yes i have heard the stories about it but why is it such a big deal?,'' she looked at me.
"Well bec-,'' she cut herself off mid-sentence to show me a big castle in the distance, "There it is!,''.

Julian walked out of second period feeling strange inside.
'Damn, what's wrong with me...' he grabbed his head in wonder and lightly rubbed it to massage his headache, Julian opened his eye's to see the Study Hall not really the Study Hall. Julian quickly got serious then lossened up.
"Tight, i'm back in another cycle,'' he walked around and found the library, the shelves looked smaller and there weren't as much books that could fill the rows, back in his time there were million's and millions of books and shelves.
'I wonder what i'm doing here though...'
'Julian?' Julian turned around to see an older version of himself in front of him.
'Woah, are you me?, well yes of course but i mean like, damn this is hella weird.' Julian couldn't help but laugh.
'Stop laughing this is serious, look i called or brought you here for a reason, Yesi is here with Cecilia an older version of herself here in Veracostina, they are off to see Marcus- sorry Micheal- Julian cut him off.
'Wait that's bad no?, Micheal is too powerful, he can be here, and in our time at the same time if he see's Yesi here, he will take her' Julian glanced at himself who looked deeply worried and grabbed his shoulder.
'I know Julian, that's why we have to get her away from getting there and him seeing her, if not he'll take her and that could be bad for Veracostina. Cecilia has always been uncareful or never thinking about what she's doing until after she's done it we need to find them.' Sonny looked at Julian and walked out of the library and out to the city streets of Veracostina.
Julian looked around wonderously, amazed at how everything looked, he then glanced at himself and admired his look. Julian liked the way he was dressed in this time period it was very classical,.
"Hey, by the way what's my name here?,'' Julian was curious to know since he was a very curious person and all.
"Sonny, Sonny Van Husen,'' he looked at Julian with a half-smiled look. They walked to the nearest vendor.
"Hey Jorgey!,'' Sonny said in an italiano accent.
"ey! Sonny! what's bringing you here to the Veracostinian streets today ah!,'' Julian could tell he was italian, by the way he spoke. The italiano walked out of his shop and stepped outside with Sonny.
"Look Jorgey, i'm looking for my girl, she was here with another young girl that looks somewhat like herself in a way,'' Jorgey nodded his head in rememberence.
"Yea, yea, i saw the two 'dey walked up to a cabby and hopped inside i ovaheard 'dat they wa going to 'da Veracostina castle,'' he looked at Sonny in a serious manner, after he said the words 'Veracostinian castle'. Sonny nodded.
"Alright thank you Jorgey! you have a nice day alright?,'' Sonny looked back at Julian and nodded.
"Sure thing Sonny take care,'' Jorgey walked back into his shop while Sonny took Julian to the nearest stop sign.
"What are we going to wait for?,'' Julian asked. Sonny looked at him and then to everyone else to make sure other people weren't listening.
"We gotta go to the Veracostinian mansion and get Cecilia and Yesi away from there if not gameova main,'' Julian looked at him for a second.
"Hey Sonny so am i italian here?,'' Sonny nodded his head and pushed Julian playfully.
"Of course! what non-italian isn't named Sonny com'on, just i like to stick to english'' he smiled and whistled for the nearest taxi.

Julian and Sonny hopped inside.
"Yes, to the Veracostinian mansion please,'' the driver nodded and took off, Julian looked out the window and couldn't help but love the scenery, the people outside, the women doing laundry in the front yard while the rascals play with their friends on the street, the men washing their cars outside on their driveways. Sonny tapped Julian's shoulder.
"ey, you see that, that is the Veracostinian mansion all the way up there, just hope that Marcus hasn't found'em,'' Julian gulped hardly and hoped and hoped that wouldn't happen, he still had yet to get to know Yesi, Julian thought all the way to the mansion about Yesi smiling and laughing, he loved that shy smile and the way she blushed when she get's shy, her nice shiny black hair, and beautiful complex eye's that always seemed to be in thought, Julian wanted her to be safe, Julian was her destined partner, they always have been since birth, since first grade he's been around to protect her, even though she didn't see him or even noticed he was there, watching her grow up, Julian remembered the time when he first saw her get into her first fight with Grace, her first time riding a bike, her first kiss with some idiotic jerk that later took advantage of her and dumped her for another chick, her first dance that he went to, to watch her get backstabbed by a friend who never showed up to be her 'date' since Yesi never dated again after what happened to her. She stayed single and went to dances with friends, her first time going to a new school, her first bully in sixth grade that always tormented her making her entire Middle school experience hell, Julian started to tear at the pain of remembering her growing up, not knowing who she was just so her father wouldn't find her and kill her. The taxi cab came to a stop in front of the Callaways' mansion, Julian stepped out of the car and desperately tried to compose himself as Sonny tipped the driver and off the driver went, faster than the speed of light.

''Alright, now to find 'em,'' Sonny walked around the giant home while Julian looked in fasination, the mansion was beautiful and nothing like how it looked in his time, the windows were tall and clear, the bricks were a beautiful brown instead of the moss green color it had back home, the courtyard was stunning for the fountain wasn't rusted and dry but nicely cleaned and actually spitting out water like it was supposed to, Julian didn't even know there was a marble fountain at all for the entire time back home he thought it was just a big tree or something. The courtyard actually looked like a courtyard the grass neatly cut and the birds actually flying and living in the trees. Sonny called for Julian in a loud scared tone, Julian ran over as fast as he could and stopped to not expect what he was seeing, Cecilia was laying on the ground with blood all over her coursette and her jeans ripped, the necklace was gone as well, Sonny bent over and picked up her head, the tears were filling his eye's.
"baby-wh-what happened?, no, no, no, this can't be this no,'' Sonny's words shook and his voice began to crack for his saddness took over his ability to speak, his lips trembled and quivered, his arm feeling like it could give out. Julian walked over and started to get emotional as well.
"Cecilia?,'' Sonny looked over at him and shook his head. "Cecilia is Yesi in our time,'' Sonny told Julian as he nodded his head slowly and buried his face in her shoulder, holding her head with the other hand. Julian tightened his jaw and tried to fight the tears but couldn't, they stung his eye's badly and had no choice but to let them fall on Cecilia's blood covered chest.

I was lost, completely lost, i ran around four time's around this damn courtyard but couldn't seem to find Cecilia anywhere, i tried calling her name a million times but there wasn't any reply. I walked passed a few trees and couldn't stop thinking. I refused to believe it for i know damn well my mother is not some werewolf. UGH! this is so stupid! i hate this whole courtyard game crap!, i just wish i was right in front of Cecilia so i won't have to keep putting up with this!. As i walked and wished i started to get this weird sensation in my body that began tickling me in a way, then all of a sudden out of nowhere i saw nothing but blackness, i was completely scared now, what's going on?, did someone see me and cover my eye's?, as i thought and jumped to thousands of conclusions i felt a pair of hands on my face and a pair of lips on top of mine.
"Yesi?, thank god where did you come from?,'' i still couldn't see anything but the voice was familiar, alot familiar. As soon as i was beginning to get a clear view of the sky a face showed up right in front of mine, i was shocked then ever-so happy to see Julian right over me smiling in happiness, with bright red teary eyes.

Julian helped me up and i couldn't ever imagine myself saying how much i missed him, i gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek as to saying thank-you for finding me.
"Thank's for finding me Julian,'' he looked at me strangely.
"Um, i didn't find you, you sorta found us,'' he smiled crockedly and scratched his head. I looked at him bewilderdly.
"Wha-what do you mean i found you?,'' i looked from him to Sonny, "Woah, you two definitly look alike,'' i smiled and looked for Cecilia. Sonny tensed up a little and nudged Julian automatically, he stepped forward with his hands in his pockets.
"Er, um Yesi?,'' i shook my head.
"Yea?, hey where's Cecilia?,'' I looked directly at Sonny this time, who automatically looked pained and saddened, but answered my question before Julian could.
"She is unconcious, we thought she was dead but appearently in your time knowledge is much more advanced, Julian helped me out in really finding out if she was dead, but she isn't she's just unconcious,'' Sonny looked less tense and let out a sigh.
"Look Yesi, i think we should get back to the cave i mean it isn't the right time for you to be here anyway,'' i looked at Sonny questionly.
"Why, is there a problem with me being here?,'' Julian walked to my side.
"Actually Yesi there is, see Micheal well Marcus in this time isn't good news he has as much power that he can be here, and in our time at the same time,'' i looked at the two curiously.
"Do you guys know something i don't?,'' i wasn't that stupid. Sonny eyed me and was a step ahead.
"No, of course not, just you need to get back because this just really isn't the time don't wanna mess up the other cycles do you?,'' i looked at him for a moment.
"You can mess up the other cycles?,'' he nodded his head.
"Yes, you can plus i don't think it's safe if we are still here and Cecilia is like this,'' i agreed and soon enough we went back to the cave, while Sonny carried his love in his arms refusing anyone elses help.

I had to addmit i kinda like this time period it was interesting but also mysterious, everything was so old and different from the way i was living growing up, it was nice to experience something new and also hear of something new. Julian walked me to the library while Sonny carried Cecilia to her room.
"So, crazy huh?,'' he looked at me.
"Yes it is, i never thought i would ever become a werewolf or be born one,'' i gasped a breath as i said the words.
"You're a werewolf too!?,'' Julian sounded exstatic to hear this. I looked at him confusingly.
''Yea, weren't you suppossed to already know that i mean we are supposedly destined partners," i cringed a little as i said it.
"Yea i am your destined partner, but i never knew you were a werewolf too, see we have destined partners, everyone in the world does, we and vampire's have sometimes destined partners that are humans, see the diffrence?,'' i nodded my head.
"So what you're saying is that we are destined partners, you knew but you thought you would have a destined partner that was going to be human?,'' i believed that i got it right.
"Yes,''
"Okay, then now i got you Julian?,'' he turned around to look at me. "How long have you been guarding me, or around me,'' i had to ask this, he stood quiet for a while.
"Well to be honest, all of your life,'' he started to look a light red on his cheeks.
"That's a long time, how come you never talked to me?,'' i was wondering if he knew me or protected me all of my life, how come he never conversated with me?.
"It wasn't the right time to,'' he looked ahead to a blonde girl who kept staring at us.
"Julian?, do you-love me?,'' i started to blush awaiting for my reply. He stood up straight and looked into my eye's.
"Yes, i do,'' i smiled and so did he.
"I do too,'' i couldn't help but love him though i didn't know him well, but he knew me entirely.
"But you don't really know me,'' he started laughing.
''Maybe i do and you just don't know."


Julian got serious again and i stopped blushing.
"Do you?,'' he had to ask again, i smiled and nodded happily, i felt attracted to him and loved the way he cared for me, it was a feeling i couldn't explain not even in writting. Julian bent over and kissed my forhead lightly. I smiled and couldn't help but want more and not just some forehead kiss i mean a kiss kiss, a kiss that i wanted and not one that had to be planted on my lips because we were together and that's what couples just did to make them couples, i leaned in close to him. I looked into his eye's.
"You know you missed?,'' he looked at me confused.
"What?,'' I smiled at him clearly toying with him until he gets the hint.
"You missed,'' i giggled he looked at me for a few seconds, then, flip a switch he got it, or i thought he did.
"Oh, okay,'' he bent over and kissed my cheek, i started to nod my head in incorrection.
"Nope, you missed again,'' he got kinda shy and a little nervous then finally got it, he leaned over and planted one right on my lips, soft and innocent, while mine were soft and already kissed before, already de-virginized by an idiotic jerk, who cared about nobody but himself, he pulled me in closer with his hand on my back and the other on my cheek, his finger's were in between my hair, while my arms were around his shoulder's and my heart pounding with the same number of beats as his, he leaned me against the bookshelf letting himself lose a little bit more control than i expected, but i liked it, every second. I didn't want to stop kissing him and neither did he but the sudden voice of an unfamiliar female inturrupted our moment, i thought quickly in my mind that it was that blonde chick who kept eyeing him but clearly i was very, very, very wrong. I released him ever so carefully and looked to the women right next to us, then almost passed out.
"Ms. York?,".


She looked at us carefully. "Where are you suppossed to be?,'' she looked at Julian who was red as a tomato.
"P.E, ma'am,'' she studied the both of us carefully.
"Well, i suppose you get there son,'' he nodded and walked right inside the lobby and disappeared into Study Hall, i turned back around to look at Ms. York, she was probably in her fifties and was not so pleased to find one of her favorite students kissing it up in the courtyard. She tucked in her pink pastel inside her shirts pocket and wipped her finger off on her black Art apron.
"Yesi-,'' i cut her off.
"I know Ms. York i'm really sorry about that see we were at this library and-,'' i stopped mid-sentence and decided not to say anymore for she wouldn't probably believe it, but instead of yelling she blinked at me in suprise.
"Was it an ancient looking library?,'' i looked at her in shock, well maybe she would believe me after all.
"Yes ma'am, it was and well i didn't realize we would be back already,'' i thought about what Cecilia had said 'just like you least expected it getting here, you'll least expect getting back''. Ms. York smiled at me and let it slide.
"Well, let's just leave it alone then it was your first cycle then right?,'' i nodded, "You know it happens when you least expect it so i can understand, i just never thought it would happen to you, you're the human right?,'' i nodded.
"Yea, well at least i thought i was, i just figured out from myself which was named in that time Cecilia Van Constance that i was a werewolf, she even Transformed herself in front of me,'' i was smiling as i remembered how cool it was to see myself Transforming into a beautiful werewolf. Ms. York smiled in pleasure to see a student so fascinated in finding out who they were.
"Well!, how wonderful you must feel in finding this out, this must be big new's,'' she smiled and gave me a hug.
"Come now though, let's get to painting beautiful paintings of life!,'' she held her arm around me and walked to the rest of the class in the middle of the courtyard.

Grace woke up with the biggest headache ever!, she opened her eye's as wide as they would go and began rubbing her head. Micheal sat in the couch at the foot of her bed staring at her with wide eye's.
"Well, good to see you've waken up,'' he smiled, that was new he never smiled at her, ever. She tried to sit up straight in the bed and looked around the room.
"Where am i?, this isn't my room,'' Grace looked at Micheal and jumped as the door opened seeing it was just Nathan and Marissa.
"You! you bit me!,'' Marissa tensed up and became paler than she naturally was.
"No! no, i didn't! you're lying!,'' Micheal stood up and wrapped his finger around her neck.
"You b**** you know what you did i saw you with my own eye's, sucking the blood of an animal!, our enemy!,'' he clenched her throat tighter. She kicked him as hard as she could in the private area, he released her automatically, not that really caused him pain.
"Look! i don't care about the laws!, i love the taste of werewolf blood it's just so good i can't not have it!, i need it to live on!,'' Micheal looked at her with such disgust.
"Why?,"
"Because!, i'm not even a full vampire, i was bitten along time ago by a werewolf, i was running after a human who was already badly injured, the person was in an accident and escaped, appearently the person was in the presence of a muderer so she purposely distracted the driver in causing an accident, i saw the whole thing, i ran to her trying to catch up to put her out of her misery, once and for all, but she knew i was behind her i didn't know, i didn't know she was a werewolf, for she turned around and counter-attacked me, she was shocked herself to have stricken me in that way, it was until after then that i realized that she was probably planned to have herself picked up by that man to be taken somewhere private to then drain him of his life, her way of hunting, either that or to change him in making him her companion, after she had bitten me i was then changing into something disgusting a mixture between animal and bloodsucker, a hybred, but not fully just three percent, i tried to drain the werewolf poision out of my bloodstream before it took over me, after that i began feeling horrible, my heart only beats four beats a minute since i was a vampire, we don't have functioning hearts anymore, so when the werewolf blood was corsing through my veins, my frozen heart was recieving the worst pain ever imaginable for it was to get pumping again, but my sucking out the poison had only stopped some from getting to the inside of my heart.''


Micheal and the other's in the room were quiet, listening carefully to Marissa's revealations.
''I was running after her, but i don't know how or the reason she decided to bite me, unless she was an enemy wanting me to suffer in the life of a mixture between animal and dead human,'' she glanced over to Micheal who was less and less calm.
"So you are a mixture? a disgusting hybred of vampire and wolf?,'' he snired at her with disgust, Nathan walked over to Micheal.
"Uncle?,'' Micheal looked at his nephew in thought.
"She's gotta die,'' Marissa looked at the two of them worryingly.
"What?, you can't Micheal i am your familiy we're blood-,''
"WE AREN'T BLOOD!, not anymore, you are contaminated!, foul nothing of mine anymore!, i now on dis-own you as my niece!,'' he reached in his pocket for his stele pulling it out and aiming it at Marissa's face ready to draw a powerful rune, a rune that will terminate her. Marissa stagered to the left side of him, so fast she looked like a blur but was blocked by Nathan and knocked to the floor, Nathan wrapped his fists around her neck and tried snapping it apart, Marissa bared her teeth at him transforming in his grasp, She whined for Nathan was gripping her so tightly that transforming was hurting her. Nathan placed his foot on her chest and squooshed as hard as he could, Marissa then bit his neck as hard as she could making him bleed, he then let go and grabbed his neck. Marissa finished changing into a big white werewolf with a mixture of purple and yellow eye's, her fur short and curled, her paws big and round running in Nathan's direction, she opened her mouth letting out a growl as loud as thunder, Nathan looked and saw how her teeth were of vampire's, Grace could only see blur's moving at each other in slow motion, color's mixing together and blending. Grace was feeling nausous and could feel a strange liquid coming up her throat, she quickly bent of the edge of her bed and throw up a flavorless liquid then paused, the smell, the smell was familiar, it was the smell of human blood, but why would she have thrown up human blood?. Meanwhile Marissa pounced on Nathan clawing his face making long scratches. Micheal punched Marissa's arm and noticed he had not cause any harm, puzzlingly he stood aside to think, Nathan was getting furiously angry at how much stronger Marissa was than him and pushed her off ready to bite her while standing.


Micheal stood in between the two and blocked their ways.
"Wait!, she is stronger," Nathan looked at him unbelievably.
"You've got to be joking! uncle she is a female, female's are but way to weak,'' Nathan lunged but Micheal was merely a wall to him blocking his gesture.
"It is true, unfortunately the new form of breed has updated into stronger muscle's,'' he turned to look at Marissa, "We don't cause any harm to her, it seem's that only people like her can kill each other,'' he looked disappointedly at Nathan unfortunately they couldn't kill her, they all turned around to look at Grace who was throwing up more than ever on the tiled floor. Micheal widened his eye's in shock to see that Grace was getting paler and paler.
"Marissa?, what is this?,'' he called to her in question, Marissa pushed through the both of them and breathed in heavily at what she was seeing.
"She is throwing her humane blood,-'' Nathan tsk'd.
"Fucking English Marissa please?,'' he walked up to Grace and clenched her chin making her look into his eye's, Grace's face was getting solid and heavier by the second in his grasp.
"She is dieing, she is alive and dieing at the same time is that possible?,'' he turned to look at Marissa who then nodded. Micheal wasn't liking this at all.
"See what you are causing!, you b****! i'm going to kill the both of you,'' he grabbed his stele ready to draw the rune but a forceful blow to the side of his waist by Marissa was enough to making him feel the pain underneath the solidness. Nathan lunged for her but missed, Marissa quickly scooped up Grace in her arm's and looked for a window but the only exit was the one above them, she looked at Nathan who smiled at her contently and watched as Marissa jumped high enough in the air to break the glass and flee out into the streets of Veracostina.

Art was very intresting and being around nature really was peaceful, i painted some lily's by the fountains around the courtyard, my Art always seemed somewhat real, i always got comments on facebook on how it actually looks like they'd be able to touch the flower's from the screen with their finger's, i couldn't stop thinking about Julian and the way he kissed me, it was like a kiss of longing, and loneliness, like if he never was going to kiss a girl ever in his life. I thought hard, well i mean Julian must've had girlfriends, right?, I wish i could just hear his thought's, what he was feeling inside, what was he thinking?. I kept painting and focused really hard on detail, and color but something was distracting me, a voice inside my head so faint and almost unhard to hear, i mean it was very quiet outside and of course everyone else could hear right it. I looked over to Lexi who was trying to draw a hummingbird that flew ever so smoothly to some Roses.
"Hey do you hear that?.'' She nodded her head.
"Hear what?,'' she looked around and then back to me very confused, "Are you okay?,'' i smiled jokingly.
"Oh, um no i'm just probably trippin' out i haven't gotten much sleep anyway's,'' i felt dumb to be asking a question that couldn't have an answer to, i resumed painting and let it go, but it was back in my head but as i tried harder to listen it became louder and clearer, like a radio, i had the power to control the volume, itried to make it nice and clear.


I listened harder for the voice and the harder i listened the clearer i could understand.
'DAMN!, i can't believe it! i found her!, well she found me, i love her so much, thank you god for bringing us together again..'
Oh, my, God! it was Julian's voice, i was actually listening to his thought's!, i didn't realize that i had said this out loud and i started to get red. Lexi turned to look at me confusingly, and asked me again, "Are you okay?,'' i smiled at her and nodded that i was okay. I went back to painting the final touches to my flowers and tried to see if i could listen for his voice again, AND I DID!.
'I'm so happy, more than happy!,
I started to laugh in my head, then heard nothing but silence. I covered my mouth even though there's wasn't anything that came out, Silence for a while until he spoke directly at me.
'Yesi?.'
I stayed quiet and thought back to him, technically still talking but just in your head.
'Um, hhiii....' i giggled a little bit in guilt for eavsdropping on his thoughts.
'Why-how did you hear me from all the way to the courtyard?.'
'I don't know, how can you have heard me from all the way to Gym?.'
Silence.
'You got me there... what'cha doing?.'
'Painting some Lilies, you.'
'Trying to beat Mark at Basketball.'
'Hahaha, really wow i'm mean really look at him he look's indistructable!.'
'Haha, right?,.'
'How does this mind talking thing work is there a waste of minute's or unlimited talk?.' I had to ask because i was very new at this, you never know they could possibly have a number of minute's people mind talk to each other. He started laughing, i felt stupid.
'Haha! are you kidding me?, no there aren't a limited amount of minute's it's as much talk as you can think.'
'Wow, thank's for making me feel dumb'
He was quiet for a while, although i was joking.
'Yesi i was just playing, but there isn't any limited of thought's, when we were born we thought as much as we did now.
'Oh, well thank's for the information, i guess i will see you later?.'
'Yea, see you.'
I listened and then heard nothing more, i finished my painting and turned it in to Ms. York. She sorta eyed me and then smiled.
"What?,'' she nodded her head.
"Oh, nothing just you teen's when your abilities kick in you guy's get all excited,'' she smiled widely making her wrinkle's stand out even more.
"Oh, well thank's i guess,'' i helped her get her thing's and was on my way back into the lobby but she stopped me half-way catching my arm.
"Oh, Yesi i forgot to mention, have you found your um, destined one?,'' she looked at me with hungry eye's ready for the spilling of the soup, i decided to tell her since i did like this teacher and all. I looked from both side's of the courtyard to make sure nobody was listening.
"Actually yes i did,'' i smiled along with her as i said this.
"Fantastic!, is he cute?,''
"Yea, he's okay i mean i don't really know him alot as you can say but i hope to get to know him soon, he's actually the guy i was standing with in the courtyard,'' Mrs. York didn't hold me longer in on the conversation for her next class was just arriving to the courtyard.
"Well, i won't hold you any longer hurry on and get to class,'' she patted my shoulder and left to assist her's.


I was on my to P.E when i felt a sudden saddness inside, but i didn't have a reason to, or did i?. I had tear's flowing down my cheek's and onto the ground.
'What's going on with me?'.
I walked into the cafeteria and sat down on one of the stool's in front of the oven and fridge, i put my head down on my arm's and tried to relax, i was not going to go to Fourth, not while i was crying, i mean i was relaxed way before but i really didn't understand why i was feeling like this right now, and out of nowhere too. This was stupid i was missing Algebra for watery eye's are you serious?, well i kinda hated algebra so i guess i allowed it, i had to leave, plus i could just say it was allergy's, i got up from the stool and looked at the scene around me.
'Are you serious?'
Again!, i looked ahead of me and noticed that i was standing inside the cafeteria from the Fifteen-Thirties again.

I walked out of the cafeteria and into the chaotic scenery of the lobby.
'What's going on?.'
I walked around pushing through people to move out of the way.
'Yesi!, where are you?..' i turned around to try and find whoever was calling me. Then, i felt a pair of hand's grab my mouth and arms pulling me backward's against their chest.
'It's okay, don't be scared it's just me Sonny..'
'Well, if this is really you Sonny why don't you let me go?'.
'Because we need to get out of this chao's, something's happened.'
I followed his footsteps backwards and up the stairs to a room, he then let me go.
"I'm sorry i had to scare you like that, it's just i summoned you here for a reason, it's Cecilia,'' he looked down toward's the floor.
"What's wrong with her, what?,'' i was growing impatient. He looked at me sadly.
"She is in a coma, not unconcious,''. I felt worse inside now and couldn't understand exactly why the reason was that she was in a coma.
"Wh-why-what-how-how did she get into a coma?, Sonny i'm not understanding,'' i didn't quite get this i mean i understood she was in a coma but how is it my issue. He looked at me for a while.
"Weren't you there when the accident happened?,'' i looked at him.
"What accident?, all i remember is that we got off the taxi and she told me to try and find a way inside the castle, mansion, house, and i couldn't find her anymore, i tried yelling her name but i got no response,'' i looked at him for a reaction but just got serious and silence. He grabbed my shoulder and made me look at him.
"Yesi, i need to show you something,'' he walked me from the living room and down the hallway into another containing someone on the bed, Cecilia.

I put my hand to my mouth and tried not to let out the vomit that was rising at the pit of my throat. She was white and wrinkly from the face, her eye's had darks spots under them and her shoulder's were boney, Her hair was thin, and damp looking, it wasn't brightly black and smooth like i remember it being, Her cheek's were sucked inside her mouth and her lips were beyond chapped. I walked up to her, i looked at her, i looked at me, my dieing body on the bed, i touched her forehead, hard. Hard as wood, she could pass for a sculpture of herself on a bed. I glanced over at Sonny and noticed he was crying silently to himself, his eye's were bloodshot red and wet, i felt horrible, i felt bad, he loved me so much and to see me like this was obviously hurting him more then ever. Cecilia was almost lifeless even though she was in a coma she still looked like she was dead.
"Sonny i don't mean to make thing's worse or make you feeling worried but, you sure that you might not have mistaken her to be in a coma then actually dead?,'' i tried to sound as small as i could. I really thought hard because this was the Fifteen hundred's and coma's could be mistakened for death, i don't know i mean i have never seen people in coma's that look more then dead. Sonny closed his eye's and i could tell that comment hurt him, it hurt him to even think about.
"No, no don't say those thing's she's alive, you've never seen werewolf's in coma's?,'' i nodded my head, of course not i have never even seen a werewolf so what made him think i would see one in a coma?. I looked from him back to Cecilia, i analyzed her carefully and could see her chest hard as stone.
'beat, beat beat, beat, beat beat,....' i heard it, her faintly beating of her heart. I looked up at Sonny and smiled.
"What?,'' he looked at me worringly, "Is she dead?,'' he started to walked up to the bed.
"No, her heart, it's beating, i can hear it,'' i inched closer to her chest. He looked at me bewilderdly.
"What?, her heart?, you?, can hear her heart?.'' i nodded in satisfaction.
"Yes, can't you i mean we're both werewolves so you should have good hearing, enough to hear it,'' he shook his head. I touched the soft blanket, ugh! the feeling in my heart was still there, this depressing feeling i got back at school was really annoying me, there was no reason i should've felt that way.
"What's wrong?,'' i think Sonny realized that something was wrong because without me noticing i had my hand to my chest and i was breathing un-normally.

I looked up at him in confusion, "Well, it's just that i have been having this depressed feeling since i was back at school-,'' he cut me off before i could even explain.
"Was this after what happened to Cecilia?,'' i nodded.
"Yes, why?,'' he started at me for a while.
"That's strange not many people have that ability,'' i looked at him funny.
"What ability?,'' he sat down on a chair next to Cecilia. I took a chair as well.
"The ability to feel other's emotion's, just like Emilio, or Thomas in your time,'' i looked at the floor for a second trying to remember if i knew Thomas had that ability, oh wait yes he did, i rememered because back when we were on our way to getting Grace, Thomas started acting all weird in the forest, he said something about his leg, bleeding even though it wasn't actually bleeding.
"Okay, yes now i remember,'' he looked at me for a while.
"Have you alway's known you were a werewolf?,'' i shook my head. He touched his chin and ran his finger's through his short shaved mustache.
"That's weird, because when Cecilia slipped into the coma you started feeling that correct?,'' i nodded in agreement. "Then, that mean's that you can feel other's emotion's even in your own cycles','' i looked him straight in the eye's in disbelief.
"But i already have another ability though,''. He perked up his head and looked at me.
"What do you mean?, everyone is only created with one, the most two,'' i shook my head.
"Well, not me, i have the ability to read you from my time's mind and the emotion's ability,'' He looked at me and started smiling.
"Well, we all can read minds, but then again only when they are communicating, not just thinking, only sometimes when they are thinking, the mind reading ability is only when the person with the ability chooses to listen to the werewolf or person it wants." I thought for a second.
"Well, yeah, i guess i have it then, i was in Art and really wanted to hear what Julian was thinking, even though he was in P.E., i could loud and clear,'' He smiled at me.
"Well, well, well, we've got a multi-abilitied werewolf in our live's, the werewolf with much more than just one ability, no werewolf in history has more than just two abilities, since you've currently got two now, who know's you can have more,''.

I squinted my eye's. "What?, no way i just have two,'' but he shook his from side to side.
"But never in History has there been a living werewolf with the power the have two abilities let alone one, only the special werewolf's have a certain ability, you're more than lucky.'' i smiled at that, finding out i was so unique made me feel good inside. We both looked at each other smiling.
"Well i think i'd better send you back,'' i looked at him confused.
"You know Cecilia told me that there is no way to be sent back, just like people least expect to be sent place's they'll least expect it getting back,'' he grinned and shook his head slowly side to side.
"Actually, i am the only one who can summon and send people back, i'm called.
'Gregoria'
A werewolf who is like god,'' i stared for a few moment's, so he was like god now or something. I stood up and walked around to the side of Cecilia's bed and said my goodbye's to her even though she might be able to hear me.

I looked at Sonny and watched him nod to me and point to the ground where he indicated me to stand.
"Ready?,'' i let out a breath and walked on the spot where he pointed and stood up straight looking straight towards the fragile Cecilia and could feel her sadness and dispair inside my heart. Sonny kissed my forehead and everything went black.

Marissa ran swiftly up the roof of the Callaway's mansion and landed unharmed to the floor, her stone arm's holding the ever dieing Grace and with the force of her leg's ran fast as a cheetah up the street's of Veracostina passing every person who didn't even feel the wind of her presence as she ran through them like an obsticle course. She passed through the woods and into a store called Dante's shop.
It had caution tape all over the windows and door, it was supossed to be closed down after Dante's murder, which was done by the one and only Nathan Marx, But Marissa flashed right inside, she simply walked through the wall. The shop was damp and had all kinds of spider web's around the ceiling, Grace groaned and ached in her arm's.
"It's okay, we'll get you feeling comfortable in a second,'' Marissa shook her like a baby. She walked around the register were Dante used to stand and help people, and walked right into the mini-lounge in the back.
"Dante!, Dante!,'' Marissa called out at the dust covered room, She pushed open doors with her foot and found the hospital room and automatically, she felt the presence of where he was murdered. Marissa layed Grace on the rusty old informary bed and walked over to the spot where Dante layed when he died. Marissa stood very still and then, everything went vague and looked blurry. Then, everything was into a clear view, Marissa turned to look around and noticed someone passed her at the corner of her eye, She walked out into the lounge and to the front of the shop where she ran into Dante's spirit.
"Dante?,'' She tapped his shoulder and her hand went right through, he turned around to look at her with a worried expression.
"What're you doing here?,'' he walked backwards through the counter and towards the door.
"Dante i have someone here you need to fix-,'' he scoffed.
"Fix?!, fix!, i wouldn't fix nobody for you, i don't care what you say you'll do for me!,'' he looked pissed off and really didn't want to help her. Marissa walked up to him.
"Dante i really need your help!, i'm not like Nathan!, please i need your help,'' Dante eye'd her and nodded his head in disapproval.
"No, i am not helping,'' Marissa needed to convince him and get him to help Grace for Marissa didn't hate her, it was just a show for Micheal and the other's, Marissa was ready to reach into his mind and pull out information.
"Don't even try to pull thing's out of my head you demon,'' She looked at him for a second. He stared and waited for a reply.
"Don't you mean Hebro?,'' she winked her eye in a flirtacious manner, his eye's widened.
"What?, you can't be!,'' she nodded her head. She walked closer enough for him to here her whisper.
"yes, i am a mix, a hybred, demon and animal in one all together,''.

Grace couldn't feel anything inside her body, her own heart, was it beating?, her lung's felt small inside her hollow chest. Yet, she could stil move her arm's and leg's but couldn't feel them, they were as hard as rock's or concrete, She clenched her stomach and retched in pain, she bent over the side of the hospital bed and threw up on the floor more blood, It was humane blood again.
'What's going on inside?..'

She felt much more colder and stiff, Her cheek bone's ached and her arm's and body felt like there were pin's stretching her skin back, Grace stood up and could feel her bone's through her skin click and clack on the floor, She walked into the restroom and looked into the mirror and screamed at what she saw. Her eye's looked like a pug's eyeball's, they looked sucked out of her skull while her cheek bone's where completely noticeable on the outside. Grace started to tear and touch her face, she was utterly sad at the fact that her life has now changed possibly forever, Grace looked up at the mirror and tried to turn on the sink possibly to be able to wash her face a bit, her hand went right through it. Grace looked up shocked at her reflection in the dusted mirror.
"No, no, no, no,'' She almost fell as she walked out of the restroom, she turned to look at the bed that contained her body. She screamed.
"No!,'' she couldn't have, no not possibly have died, but this is impossible!, she can't be dead werewolf's don't just die, do they?. She put her hands to her mouth and cried, She walked out of the infirmary and out into the lounge.
"I have to find a way back, somewhere out, out!, i am not dead!,'' she walked out of the door of the lounge and stood out in the open, in front of Dante and Marissa, They both silenced especially Dante who out of the two was horrified. Dante walked up to her and actually touched her face.
"Grace?,''.

Wow i never wanted ever to experience that feeling ever again!. I woke up in the infermary this time instead of the cafeteria where i had left. The nurse walked up to me and touched my forehead with her warm palm, then with the back of her hand. She took out her clipboard and checked some boxes on the paper, I looked at her strangely.
"Wh-how did i get here?,'' i stood up quickly.
"Miss?, you really need to sit down,'' she pushed me down on the bed and gave me a syrupy liquid in a cup. I took the cup and looked at the contents inside, she left to her desk and started typing on her computer, i didn't know what this was for, i felt fine, so i decided not to trust her, yeah she was a certified nurse but i wasn't taking my chance's it could be poison for all i know. I took the syrup and poured it on a plant next to the bed and tossed the cup in the trash, she came back with a note back to class and let me leave. I walked out of the infermary into Study Hall since the infermary directly let me out there, I tried to find Music class and entered, I took Singing, i love Singing and always hoped in becoming a Singer, an Actress, and a Book Writer, well and a Fashion Designer but i don't know about that yet. I entered the room and walked straight up to Mr. Mario the Vida teacher and handed him the note.
"Hey Yesi, so i heard you have just discovered you're one of us,'' i nodded and smiled at him.
"Yes, i know Ms. York told you?,'' he shook his head.
"No,''. I squinted my eye's.
"Then who told you?,'' i thought for a while and the only thing that i thought of was the one and only told Julian.


I looked at Mr. Mario.
"Julian has been bragging at how happy he is to know that you are one of us,'' I pressed my lip's together and shook my head slightly to the right.
"Wow, i can't not say i didn't have that coming,'' he started to laugh.
"Honestly to tell you the truth that's why we all didn't make a huge deal that you had came the first day you did, we all kinda knew that you were coming here because Julian was acting completely diffrent telling everyone how to act and what to say when you'd come, Thomas foresaw your arrival, Plus we all already knew you two were Destined Partner's,'' he nudged me playfully and moved his eyebrow's up and down. I felt my face becoming hotter and hotter as i was feeling shy.
"Woah, really, you guy's all knew that?,'' i moved my foot on the floor in a circle innocently and had my hand's to my back in a shyful manner. I started laughing and started feeling weird again like flashback weird.
"You've gotta be KIDDING ME!,'' i yelled out loud as everyone started staring at me with awkward face's. Then, as before everything went black.

I woke up and when i woke i didn't see the lobby or the cafeteria, the library, or anything quite familiar and was honestly very confused to know what and where i was. Soft singing, Harmonic and beautiful echoing around the room flowing through my ear's into my ear canal then straight to my brain. I looked around closely and found a door, i assumed i was inside a closet because it wasn't only dark, but was small, and tight, i opened my eye's to see a big room that looked warm and pleasant to be inside of and noticed there was a girl on the stage, the drum's and instrument's behind her with nobody there playing them, jsut pure vocals, I walked closer and looked at what she was wearing, a sparkly dress that flowed all the way to her knee's, her hair pinned up in a bun with curls out on her face, her lipstick red and shiny, her eyeliner fine and dark making her gold eye's stand out, she was my height and was wearing the most beautiful elegant heel's i have ever seen. I paused and started to feel a sort of anxiety and shock to she that i knew this woman, she was me. I must be in yet another cycle.
I smiled and clapped at my own voice that flowed out in the room and noticed that she meaning me looked down at myself with a seriousness. She stopped singing and walked to the end of the stage.
"Who are you?,'' she crouched on her knee's to get a good look at me, and i looked directly at my eye's, they were pretty, a nice brown just like..like Cecilia's. I let my head fall, and my eye's dropped to the floor.
"Yesi?,'' she gasped and quickly got up and walked down the stairs by the stage and right next to me, giving me the most powerful hug ever!, cracked possible all the bone's in my back. "Yesi!, oh, i can't believe you're okay!, tell me how's Cecilia?,'' she looked at me and then i noticed her face dropped to a worry, "Yesi?,'' I looked at her and made myself strong in Cecilia's name, in my name. She cupped my face and looked directly into my eye's, "Tell me what has happened?,'' I licked my lip's ready to speak.
"Cecilia, is currently in a coma,'' She gasped and shook her head sadly, i thought i saw tear for a second but it was her face glitter, i changed the subject, "Um, if you don't mind me asking what's my name in this cycle, and what year am i in?,'' she looked at me curiously.
"Why, it's the sixteen hundred's, to be exact, 1647, and my name is Christina Vanderport,'' i smiled, cool name. I looked at the stage.
"So i'm a singer in this cycle?,'' she nodded and took my hand walking me up to the stage.
"What're you doing?,'' i asked confusingly.
"I want to take you backstage,'' she gripped my hand and drew back the curtains and led me into a room filled with diffrent food's and snacks. She looked at me.
"Want some, if you do just go ahead and take some,'' I smiled in thanks and took a chocolate covered apple slice.

She sat down in what looked like a director's chair with her name on the back, her hands were crossed on her lap and her leg crossed over the other like if she was an interviewer. I sighed and looked around the room, i knew automatically it was a dressing room because the wide big mirror's had bulbed light's over them, and her thing's like make-up were organized everywhere, She tapped my leg and caught my attention.
"What?,'' She shrugged her shoulder's and smiled.
"So, how have you been?, why haven't you visited recently or at all!,'' she laughed out loud, wow i was such a peppy celebrity in this cycle. She fixed her curled bang to her left and behind her ear, she perked her lip's and gave me a smile, wow this girl is way diffrent from Cecilia.
"Well, actually i found out from Cecilia i was a werewolf so yeah,'' i nodded my head and smiled at her again. She scoffed.
"Wow, just barely, well i mean i can understand since you didn't have a true friend and all,'' i was confused at this, what did she mean i didn't have a true friend?. I looked at her seriously this time.
"Christina what are you talking about?,'' She shrugged her shoulder's.
"Yeah, you didn't have a true friend, i mean really you called Bliss a true friend?,'' she rolled her eye's.
"Bliss?, you mean Grace?-,'' she laughed a fake laugh.
"GRACE?! ha! what a ridiculous name she has in your cycle, how incredible!,'' she licked her teeth as to be licking off red lipstick, probably her habit, i always hated when lipstick got on my teeth and i would be walking around with it and idiotic people never told me i had it on my teeth and i'd look like a retard with lipstick on my teeth.

I shook my head, "Why don't you like her Bliss i mean?,'' i really wanted to know.
"Easy she's fake, she is just like those celebrities you see on T.V. they act like they're you're friend and then once they're on their own, they start plotting against you,'' she flipped her hair behind her back and placed her hand's on her knee's,.
"So she basicaly was two-faced with you?,'' i didn't get what she was trying to say.
"Well, she never told me what i was, meaning you, correct?,'' she looked at me for a reply, i nodded it was true anyways. She smiled in satisfaction.
"See, i told you that's ludicrus that she couldn't have told me when we were kids that i was this animal,'' she raised her voice and then silently shook her head from side to side. I couldn't believe that i was mad about that since the sixteen hundred's, wait but how did i possibly know since the sixteen hundred's?. I thought in my head slowly.
"Christina?, how come you knew this from this whole time and from this cycle?,'' she stayed quiet.
"She told me, we got into an arguement about the day when you would be created, and we were arguing about wether or not to tell you what we were, but she said you'd not believe it, but i was getting mad because we had a right to know you know what i'm saying?,'' i shook my head, she resumed.
"So i was like, you are going to tell her!, i don't care what you say i have the right to know i don't care if i don't believe it, i have the right to know!,'' she yelled again, i flinched of course. She let her hand's free and scratched her head lightly. "Look the point is that she should've told us,'' i agreed and took in a breath. She looked at me studying my feature's, "I'm so pretty,'' she touched my hair and let it go, she touched my arm's and tsk'd her toungue.
"Wow you need to work those out,'' she giggled and started saying how she was just joking. She abruptly got up from her chair and checked her vibrating cell phone, "Oh! man i gotta go,'' she grabbed her sunglasses and her handbag, "Come'on you're coming with me!,'' i got up and left with her outside the building and onto the street's of Veracostina which actually looked alot like Brooklyn, and she called a cab quickly before thousand of people began to crowd us, cool.

Grace looked at the two of them shockingly.
"Marissa?,'' she gulped and looked at Dante. "Dante?,'' Dante moved closer to her and touched her face, his hand didn't go through it, "Stop, i'm horrible i hate the way i look,'' Grace glanced over at Marissa in hatred. Grace walked up to her and tried to punch her face but her hand just went through it every time she swung, Marissa didn't even bother flinching either, knowing that she wouldn't do any harm to her, "Dante?, wait why are you in spiritual form?, you couldn't be dead,'' he nodded his head.
"Well i don't know ask your friend over here, tell her!,'' he pointed to Marissa and she stood quietly eyeing him carefully then back towards Grace.
''Nathan k-,'' Grace cut her off.
"He killed you!?,'' she looked at Dante and felt like yelling so bad. Marissa looked at her sadly.
"I am sorry but it's true, he did, he blistered him and practically over shocked his heart until it blistered and exploded in his chest, causing Dante's blood to drown his inside's,'' Grace winced at the thought and looked away from Dante, Marissa indicated Dante.
"Look Dante i am really sorry about what happened to you, really i am,'' Grace looked at her bewilderedly and thoguht for a second, Marissa actually was sorry, not only that she doesn't sound retarded anymore, she was actually sounding normal, her brain was processing smart words.

Marissa looked up quickly toward's Grace as if she had been shocked, "Grace we need to get you to your body or else you'll die,'' Marissa ran to the infermary, Grace and Dante followed her quickly.
"What?, i thought i was already dead?,'' Marissa shook her head.
"No, you aren't dead Grace you are in process of changing,'' Grace was confused, changing? what else could she possibly change into?.
"What're you talking about?, what else could i possibly change into?,'' Marissa stopped in front of Grace's body, She lifted up her hair and showed Grace her neck.
"Look closely at my neck and you'll see teeth mark's,'' Grace leaned forward and could see two row's of thirty two teeth scar'd on the side of her neck.
"Who did this to you?,'' Grace asked.
"Some girl, she was i a werewolf and since i am a vampire, she bit me,'' Marissa looked pained as she remembered how the changing happened, the pain, her face, her body becoming neutrally warm and cold for the temperature of a werewolf and vampire combined, Her eye's the color purple to mix with the brown of a werewolf and red to the color of a vampire's. Marissa didn't enjoy it her pain was excrusiating for she was already a dead vampire, coming back to life, back to having half a soul, to faintly be able to feel. Grace's situation is diffrent she was alive and her body is changing to match the temperature of lycan and vampire, therefore, she has to die completely and have half a soul left for the lycan part of her, her eye's will then change into a color that is yet to be found out, Marissa looked at Grace and tried to smile.
"Look we have to get you back into your body just lay over yourself and you'll fit in perfectly,'' Grace nodded and walked over to the side of the bed and layed down directy on top of herself. Marissa looked over at Dante.
"So, how should this work?,'' he looked at her for a while and then nodded, "She will lay there until the body is done decomposing and then slowly it'll start to form into a body kinda like yours and she'll rise awake, then she'll be good to go,'' He smiled faintly at her.
"I understand that you're not like Micheal and the rest right?,'' she nodded and looked at Grace, "I am nothing like Micheal, he is pure evil, before he was perfect the dream uncle, but after his wife fled he got crazy in his mind and didn't rest to find her and kill her,'' Dante shook his head and looked at Grace as well.

Grace stood very still and waited, then sink!, she sunk inside her body, and saw nothing but blackness. Marissa stared at her in awe and her body, face, everything started to inflate like a balloon. Her cheek's started to become fuller and fuller but had a sunked in thin look on her face. Grace's eye's didn't have bags like before and her eyelashes became blacker and longer, her hair began to look shiny and black with a touch of dark blue on it to give off the darkest look of black it could get, Grace's arm's showed a roundness to them and her chest began to rise and fall but very slowly, her brown skin turned neutral, a mixture between pale white and light brown. Grace opened her beautiful honey eye's, and looked at Marissa's smiling face.
"Hello,''.

I looked around the tall building's and smiled to see the people on billboard's selling their fake smile's to the world. Christina was busy on her cellphone clearly talking to a Manager of some sort, I looked ahead to the street that we came to a stop to. She nudged me and headed out putting her sunglasses to her face covering her eye's.
"Yes, i would like to do that thank you Enrique,'' she flipped her phone shut and walked perfectly to the revolving door's of the hotel called Hotel De Florendence, The mob of crazed fan's blocked our way of getting through to the building, hand's containing notebook's and pen's flung our way and the screaming of girl's calling her name drained my hearing. Christina grabbed my hand and pulled me through the crowd into the building and to our feet was a man with spikey hair, a casual dress shirt, and pant's with some regular shoe's. He smiled and took her by the waist giving her a kiss on the cheek.
"Hi baby, how was your rehearsal?,'' i looked at the couple and smiled for i saw that it was Julian who was speaking.

I walked around them and looked ahead to the front desk which was pretty full of people, Business people to be exact, a man with a suit and tie a woman with bright red lipstick and a casual outfit, And one guy who was wearing his hair in a bun and had on eyeliner and lipstick. Christina looked at me thoughtfully.
"Oh this is uh, Yesi, she is the one i was talking about,'' I smiled at him, his appearance never changed no matter what cycle i appeared in, i liked that. He gave me a warming hug and a kiss on the forehead.
"Hi Yesi, how are you?, Dang you still look the same, you've always been beautiful,''. I started to blush and thanked him for the comment, The mob of business people rushed at us, and for a second i thought they were going to jump us but they crowded around Christina.
"Christina your photoshoot is in half an hour,'' Miss bright lip's said.
"Christina darling!, come with me we have to get wardrobe done!, chop, chop,'' the girl with casual wear dragged her away. They all left, leaving me and Julian from another cycle to our selve's. He hugged me again from my side unexpectedly and kissed the top of my head again.
"Okay, i think that's enough love-,'' i paused, i didn't know his named in this cycle.
"Emmette,'' he answered my thought, "My name here is Emmette Guandito, dang you're so beautiful Yesi,'' i smiled and pushed his shoulder.
"Shut up,'' he began laughing.
"Sonny has mentioned to me that Cecilia was in a coma, well the other you,'' he looked worried.
"You think it mean's something?,'' he looked at me cautiously. I never thought of that. I stared outside to the never leaving fans waiting outside for Christina to come back out and hopefully sign their paper's.
"I don't know, i really don't understand the whole coma situation just out of nowhere once i blasted back to the fifteen hundred's for no good reason she just got like that,'' he tsk'd his toungue.
"Hey!, you're a werewolf, you're ability to go back into the past is special, it show's what you did before you were born, all of us actually.,'' i looked at him now.
"So say i was pregnant right?,'' he nodded, "-And my baby inside my stomach who isn't even born yet, is alive?, or somewhat lived before in the past?,'' i was sorta understanding what he said. He laughed at that.
"Kind of, like you for example, surely you really weren't born in the fifteen hundred's right?,'' i nodded and he shrugged his shoulder's.
"See?, it's just cycle's we lived before, then, once we are actually born, we go back and meet ourselves. get me?,'' i half-understood but still got some of it.

Emmette walked with me down the hallway where he entered a mini-cafe, people looked at him and whispered to each other, i would've done the same thing i mean if i saw a celebrity's boyfriend at the same cafe i was at you bet i'd be telling my friend's. Emmette just turned and smiled at them winking his eye's and making them feel like they were so lucky to be in his presence. We sat down near the window and a server came to take our order's.
"Yea, i'm gonna take a capiccino, and uh-you?,'' i shook my head but he still ordered for me. "Yes, she'll take one to thank's,'' the server walked away and Emmette took my hand's in his, "Well, so you found your way to this cycle huh?,'' i slanted my head.
"Wh-what do you mean?, Cecilia is in a coma, i think i am guessing if she's in a coma or worse dead, then i would end up in the next cycle right?,'' he pressed his lips together.
"Wow, you figured that all out right now?,'' what did he think i was dumb?. I looked at him sourly.
"What i just used my common sense right?, i mean i met Cecilia, after her coma i ended up meeting Christina.'' he nodded his head slowly.
"Yes but did you know that you can go back as much as you'd like?,'' i squinted my eye's in thought of his comment.
"What do you mean 'go back as much as i would like?,''' he smiled, "Yes, you go back as much as you'd like, well we all can actually, you just haven't learned that part in class haven't you?,'' i shook my head, "Well, until you can get to that part then you're able to go back as much as you'd like,'' i smiled at the thought.
"But what about getting back to my time?,'' i asked raising one eyebrow, He stayed quiet then answered, "Well only if you had the ability to get back then you're good right?, if you don't then you will just have to wait until it decide's to get you back, it could take a few hour's or day's,'' i opened my mouth, hours!, days? he was funny, seriously.

Marissa stared at Grace with wide eye's, she was very pretty, and way better looking than she did before. Grace got up from the bed and looked around curiously.
"Where's Dante?,'' Marissa looked confused at her question.
"Well he's dead, the only reason i could be able to see you and him in spirit mode was because i had the ability to,''. Grace sighed and decided not to get mad about Nathan being her Cousin killed Dante right in his shop, she did apologize for him though right?. Grace walked over to the mirror and could only see herself faintly in the reflecting glass, "How come i can only see myself very vaguely,'' she turned to Marissa.
"Beacuse you have half a soul, half a heart, you are half us and yours,'' "What do you mean?,'' Grace looked back at herself.
"It means that you are half vampire and half werewolf, you're dead but not dead get it?,'' Grace nodded her head. Marissa walked to her side, "Well Grace i really am sorry about how this happened to you, but you have to admit, at least you're away from Micheal and Mariah, especially Rachel,'' Grace side glanced at her.
"You think i am happy about this?,'' Grace couldn't believe that Marissa was trying to make herself seem good, in her mind and half heart she will never be. Grace rolled her eye's at her and walked back to the bed and sat down.
"Grace i created a new you, you aren't the same anymore, you'll start to feel diffrent soon, wait until it reaches your mind and you'll understand,'' Grace scoffed.
"I will never be on your side!.'' Marissa ignored her and grabbed her hand, "What are you doing?, where are you taking me?,'' Grace asked.

They walked out of the shop and onto the streets, Marissa held her hand tightly and kept walking ahead up the mountains until they reached a big house.
"What is this place,'' Grace squinted towards the sky.
"This is our new home,'' Grace looked at her with dizzy eye's. Marissa walked up to the door and inserted a key that unlocked the door and they both walked inside. "You're tired, go to sleep,'' Marissa took her into a bedroom with big doors that let the warm Veracostinian air in, the bed was a queen size and had nice satin sheet's and a thick blanket on top, fluffy pillows that hugged Grace's head once she layed down. Grace fell asleep quickly and before Marissa knew it she was softly snoozing. Marissa walked to the living room to prepare some food for her newborn, thud!, Marissa stood still and listened for movement, it was on the roof, somebody was on the roof, footsteps walked across the ceiling then quickly landed on the balcony, then before she knew it the doors flung wide open and inside came Nathan. He walked up to Marissa and gave her a hug.
"Where is she?,'' Marissa shifted her head towards the door.
"She's asleep in the room, want to go check?,'' Marissa looked at him for a couple of seconds before he nodded 'yes'. They walked inside and found Grace laying on her bed.
"She looks hot,'' Marissa glared at him, "You know laying there and stuff, all half alive you know?,'' Nathan walked to Grace's side and analyzed her facial features, "She's got your intense eyelashes,'' he said jokingly as she nugded his rib-cage.


Grace opened her eye's and quickly attacked Nathan dropping him on the floor sitting on his chest.
"I am going to kill you!,'' she said as Nathan flipped her over and slapped her face hard. Marissa rushed over in a second and pulled them both off each other.
"Stop it, this is stupid,'' Nathan glared at Grace with intense eye's and so did she, Grace smiled at him thoughtfully and looked at Marissa.
"Mother?, you allow me to kill him?,'' Marissa smiled at her then to Nathan.
"No my daughter you wouldn't want to kill your father would you?.'' Grace glanced so fast at Nathan she didn't even have time to breathe.
"My father?, my father is a psycho killer that killed my friend Dante?,'' Marissa nodded and bent her words.
"Yes but he was doing it for you, Dante was on that girl of your's side,'' Grace looked confused.
"Yesi?,'' she felt strange inside to say her name for she hadn't thought of her at all, but what did she mean Dante's side?.
"What are you talking about?,'' Marissa tsk'd her toung.
"Yes, sadly Grace we have to tell you the truth that your little friend Yesi was plotting on killing you before us capturing her,'' Grace was apalled, why would Yesi want to kill her?, she couldn't have been still furious that Grace didn't have time to tell her who she was was she?, Grace was getting angry to hear this.
"Wait she still couldn't be mad about me not telling her who she was right?,'' Marissa pretended to look pained but nodded her head.
"Yes, unfortunately she is and she is planning on killing you, that is why she is still here in Veracostina looking for you,'' Grace gritted her teeth and looked straight at Nathan.
"Is this true father?,'' he nodded and held her close, Grace was feeling dizzy and her mind was confused. She didn't remember alot, her mother?, well Marissa was her mother, her dad?, well Nathan was her dad, Marissa said so herself.
"Wait where was i born?,'' Marissa thought for a second.
"Here in Veracostina my darling where else?,'' Grace touched her head and looked at Nathan.
"When is my birthday?, what school did i go to?, who are my friends?,'' Nathan hushed her and answered.
"Your birthday is today Grace, you went to East Vulger, and well your friends well, you never liked to tell us who they were,'' he giggled towards Marissa and she eye'd him gently. They were lying, lying so well that Grace believed every word, every word of their lie's. Grace even believed that Yesi was out to kill her, her best friend or she thought she was her best friend, huh kill me?, Grace thought, Not if i kill her first.

Micheal walked out of the bedroom and onto the balcony and looked outward toward Veracostina, "I wonder where you are?,'' Micheal sighed and walked to the kitchen passing the living room. Mariah was there reading a Fashion magazine while drinking a cup full of red liquid, blood. He walked over to her and sat down putting his arms on the table.
"Hello?, do you have any word of Marissa?,'' he hated saying her name, it was a curse upon them to have such a disgrace in their presence, she had betrayed them into turning herself into a hybred!, a mixture of lycan and vampire, it was ludicrus. Mariah sighed and looked up from her magizine and fazed out, she was taking a glimpse at Marissa's presence from where she sat in the kitchen. Micheal sat patiently and waited for her to say something, Mariah looked at her vaugely, she stood there looking at some girl, wait that was Grace!, she looked diffrent, she looked pretty good actually, not like that weird musky way she usually had that recked like animal. Grace was looking pretty mad, there was someone else in the room as well, Nathan?, he was there?, what for?,. Mariah took in a breath as she came to.
"She is at some house, probably her's and is there with Grace, looks like she went through with the transformation, she looks good, but also Nathan is there,'' Micheal gritted his teeth, Mariah knew he wasn't liking the sound of that. He stood up and paced the dinning room.
"Why would he be there?,'' Mariah shook her shoulder's and resumed looking at her magazine.
"I don't know, but i do know that Grace is definitly one of her, meaning that Marissa is her new mother,'' Micheal stopped pacing.
"Mother?,'' Mariah nodded.
"Yeah, her new mother, i did a little research and there hasn't been a breed like Marissa in centuries, the creator of them give off the ability to manipulate and to erase total memory of the victim,'' Micheal touched his chin and smiled.
"That's sounds rather cool,'' Mariah widened her eye's.
"Yes, just cool huh?,'' she said sarcastically. Mariah paused to wonder what he was thinking.
"Hey uncle?, what'cha thinking?,'' he turned to look at her now.
"It mean's we could use Marissa to manipulate Grace into thinking her little friend hate's her and wants to kill her, then she'll believe it and want to go after her and capture her for us, then we'll be able to train her to do what we want to do,''. Mariah thought and shook her head at the idea. She liked it.

I kept quiet and drank the half of my cappucino, i had to admit it was good. Emmette stared at me quietly trying to figure me out, "What?,'' it was kinda weird, he shook his head and smiled.
"Nothing,'' i looked at him steadily and looked out the window.
"Wow these people are really dedicated huh?,'' he widened his eye's at my comment.
"Oh yes they do, sometime's they camp out all night until she come's out,'' i let my mouth hang open, dang! they stay out all night just to catch a glimpse of her in the morning!. He looked at me thoughtfully.
"Do you wanna go back?, like to where you were?,'' i thought about it, i actually did wanna go back since i was on my way to P.E..
"Well sorta,'' he smiled, "Well i can send you back you know?,'' i nodded.
"Yea i know you've got that ability,'' he stood up and led me behind the building and shut the door behind us.
"Okay, you ready?,'' i shook my head and waited for the nausea to come since when Sonny did it i felt horrible, "Close your eye's and hold on,'' he laughed.
"Wow so funny, just hurry up before i vomit,'' i shut my eye's and closed my fists, i was tense but then suddenly felt a pair of lip's and opened my eye's to see Sonny.

I stagered back almost landing on Cecilia's bed, i turned around and looked at her still body, "She's still like this?,'' he put his arm's around my shoulder's and rested his head on my right one.
"Yes, she still hasn't woken up,'' i turned to glare at him.
"Why didn't you send me back?, instead you brought me here?,'' i pushed him and he started laughing.
"I bet you feel like a cute baby being passed around a circle huh?,'' he turned light pink, i sighed and agreed. He walked over to Cecilia and turned all gloomy, i have to admit i didn't like seeing him like that, "She keep's getting weaker, and weaker,''. I pressed my lips together and touched her forehead then felt a jolt of shock going through my body, it stung as i started to feel a vaugness and didn't see anything but blurry stuff in my eye's, i started hyperventilating and closed my eye's to hopefully get them time to rest a little for me to see again, i opened my eye's and looked at my surroundings. I was high, really high, i was holding on to a railing on some balcany, a window, there was a window in front of me that i could see, there was a figure inside, inside a bedroom that looked right at me!, i stood there not knowing what to do, but i knew what to do but thing was i couldn't do it. What's wrong with my body why when i move i can't?, the figure became clearer and clearer as it got closer to the double doors towards me. It was her the girl from two week's ago, the new girl with her sister or whoever she was. She came outside and looked at me with sad puppy eye's.
"Aw, trying to come here to kill one of us?,'' she sounded the same too, I started saying word's that i didnt even think of, like if someone was talking from my mouth without me ever knowing.
"Shut up! Sandra i should've killed you on the spot,'' Sandra?, she didn't look like a Sandra?, this girl had light brown hair, hazel eye's and-, wait i know who this is now, it's the girl that took Grace, her name?, her name?, Mariah.

I couldn't believe this, Mariah was the one who did what happened to Cecilia, "Wow, i would honestly like to see you try,'' she grimaced at me and took out a device and began making weird line's in my face, "Now you won't be such a problem right Cecilia?,'' Cecilia?, why was she calling me Cecilia?. Suddenly i began falling and fell to the ground hitting my head pretty hard, all i could see is the courtyard ahead of me. I saw blackness again, but could feel something soft around my body, I now opened my eyes and saw i had a blanket wrapped around me, i was laying on a couch and my head had an ice pack on it. Sonny came up behind me and saw i was awake then sighed in relief.
"Oh god!, i thought you suddenly ended up like Cecilia,'' he kissed my lips and picked me up in his arms.
"What-what happened?,'' i was blushing and looked at him carefully.
"Well, we are married in this period and for eternity so it isn't weird for us to be in love right?,'' he smiled a half smile at me and set me down on a comfy chair out on the balcany, geez every house had a balcany here in Veracostina. He sat down in front of me and looked at me.
"Why in every cycle you have to stare?,'' really what give's. He chuckled and looked out at the horizon.
"Well, you are the only one i see, you are the only one in my exsistence that keep's me living,'' he now knelt down on his knees in front of me.
"Well, i guess i mean i love you too, you care, and you're very protective, i like that,'' i smiled and felt shy all of a sudden. He took my hand in his and kissed it softly.
"I love you Yesi,'' i looked into his hazel eye's.
"I love you to,'' he kissed my lips softly and tucked my hair behind my left ear and softly brushed his finger's on my right cheek. I looked at him carefully, i never had someone care for me so much before, for someone to love this much, i felt like i was floating on a cloud. I stared and then sighed.
"Hey Sonny i gotta question, when i passed out before waking up on the couch, i had some vision or something, i saw-,'' he hushed me and looked straight ahead towards the ocean.
"You have yet another ability you have discovered, you saw what happened to Cecilia, didn't you?,'' i nodded and gulped.
"But it was weird because it felt too real, like i actually saw what happened and who did it-,'' he looked hopeful.
"Wait you know who did it?!,'' i shook my head, he started laughing and took me up in his arms, "Tell me who, who did it so i can find them and kill them,'' I thought for a while trying to remember what her name here was again.
"Sandra,'' he closed his eye's and sucked in air between his teeth, "What?,'' he shook his head.
"Nothing, i just had a feeling it was her,'' he walked back inside the room. I followed him to Cecilia's room.
"Wh-Sonny, why did you get like that?,'' he took her cold dead hand in his and i caught his eye shed a tear, i walked around him and knelt on one knee.
"Sonny?,'' he closed his eye's tight.
"Sandra's spells are very hard, liked super glue hard to break, which means Cecilia, my love won't be saved,'' he looked pained and got up to go to the kitchen, i of course followed. He started crying even harder once he saw me. "Don't i don't want you to see me like this,'' he said as i hugged him, and suddenly i felt nausous and woke back up in the Vida room to find Mr. Mario over me asking if i was okay.

Grace walked out of her beach looking room and sat down on the living room couch. She turned around to see her father walk up to her, he steadily looked at her eyes. "What is it dad?,'' he grinned and shook his head. "Nothing,'' he just couldn't believe that Marissa created this, she was beautiful. He remembered when he first met her, she was sitting in the library at the cave reading a book. He remembered going up to her nervously, she never payed attention to him, he was always a jerk to other girls, but she never knew until he actually spoke to her that they were destined partners. They went out to dates, the movies, the park, and a couple of museums. He remembered the first time they kissed, it was in paris on top of the Eiffle tower, she was wearing the most beautiful dress that blew in the wind. Her big brown eye looking at him with love, Love?. What was love?, he hated the word. Grace put her hands on his face. "Father?, are you okay,'' she looked saddened and cautious, he hated this weird feeling in his stomach, it was her!, she was making him feel like this!, He slapped her and walked out the room with such rage. Grace stood up and held her cheek in saddness, Marissa came in the room now and looked at her daughter with curiousity. "What happened?,'' Grace began sobbing and hugged her mother tightly. "I angered him, i made him mad,'' she was sobbing in her shirt leaving tear stains. Marissa grabbed her face and looked into her eyes. "It's okay, he's just not in a good mood, i will talk to him alright?, hows that sound?,'' Marissa kissed the top of her head and walked out onto the balcany looking for her idiot cousin, but found nothing but a note on the floor with a brick on top. 'I can't be here, i will be back when she's sleeping. Nathan ran through the forest hitting every tree in his way knocking it down with his shoulder. He screamed out loud towards the sky, he hated her so much, but why did he still love her?, he didn't understand this, she left him because she thought he was being unfaithful with another girl. He wasn't though!, he was f*ing set up, she was jealous and kissed him on purpose making him fall under her spell, she was able to manipulate people with her mind making people believe whatever she says. Grace felt broken in her heart, Nathan never forgot that day, once Grace saw that, he felt exactly what she did, hate, hate for falling, hate for each other, hate that they were both pathetic to believe the other was trustworthy. Nathan teared at the memory, "UGH!,'' he hit the oak tree as hard as he could, it cracked all the way up to the branches, he hated crying for any reason, it made him feel like a child. He gripped his chest, he was hurt, Yes Nathan Marx was hurt. Who have i turned into?, he thought, he never killded people, he never had such evil thoughts!, but when Grace walked out of his life and broke their bond, he lost it completely. He killed about one hundred people in the past three years without her, he was committing crimes, all evil, evil things!. He barked in rage towards himself, I have to compose myself he thought, he stayed quietly still, he listened to the earth around him as he traveled back in time, in time to be with Grace, back in time to hopefully fix things, to fix Grace. He opened his eyes and looked at the scenery around himself, A park?, he was sitting on a blanket, a picnic basket was next to him and two sandwhiches were rested lightly on top, He was confused, he turned around and looked at her, his heart raced as he looked into the most beautiful eyes in the world. "Babe?, are you okay?,'' he smiled and began crying. Nathan never understood why he was always coming back to live in the past with no future. She looked at him with a sad expression, she placed a hand on his face, it reminded him of when she did it back at the house, he flinched back looking at her with wide eyes. "What's wrong with you today?,'' she said, he twisted his face as he noticed her eyes were changing color, they were turning a lighter shade of brown, honey colored. No, no, no!, she was slipping through his fingers, she looked at him with a confused expression. "Babe?,'' she said, he inched back and got up from the grass, she started looking a lighter shade of tan and her eyelashes getting darker, she stood up as well and wipped the back of her pants, he walked away now. "No, that can't be,'' he said to himself, wait it can. She's a newborn which then means her cycles are changed to start from today. But they aren't supposed to change memories are they?, he turned around to see her running in a stead pace up to him. "Hey, your okay?, Nathan you've been acting weird,'' she said with concern, he sighed. "I have to go Grace, i'm sorry, i have chosen to stop coming back to you, i need to start fresh, i know you probably have no freaking idea what i'm saying but, i really need to let go of the past and think about the future,'' she started laughing. "Is this about what happened back at the apartment?, look i know i was angry and i said that but I love you, i didn't mean it,'' she smiled and gave him a hug which he allowed. "No, i-,'' he stopped himself from talking, I'll just leave, he thought, she kept hugging him as he faded away. He opened his eyes to be in the middle of the forest like he was when he left, i love you, i still love you, he said to himself, he knew he was bad, he knew it but he needed Grace, he loves her more than life itself. He started walking back to the house, This new Grace doesn't know anything about him, which means he could start fresh, which meant first was to tell her he wasn't really her father.

I got up from the floor and automatically got red, "Are you okay?,'' i nodded my head as i walked out of class, the bell rung for students to go to lunch, i looked everywhere for Julian. What if i could call him through my mind?, i gave it a try, 'Julian!, where are you?,' I opened my mind to hear his response but heard a whole bunch, appearently all werewolf's can telepathicaly talk to each other. I tried to block them out only listening for Julian's voice, i concentrated harder then very faintly picked his out.
'Yesi?,' i smiled as i heard his response from thousands.
'Where are you?,' i looked around the crowd of people hoping to see his blonde head.
'I am staring right at you,' i was confused i just looked around me, everywhere how can he be seeing me?, I looked harder and found him in the middle of the crowd, i walked my way through and caught up to him.
"I missed you,'' i looked at him sideways.
"I did too, listen i have to talk to you,'' i said as he looked at me then nodded.
"Okay, wanna go get some lunch?,'' i shook my head in disagreement.
"We need to be alone,'' i took his hand in mine and we both walked out into the courtyard.
"What's going on?,'' he asked as we sat in the far corner of the courtyard, i sat my back facing the brick wall as he sat next to me, i placed my legs on top of his and looked at some lilies next to me.
"I traveled into a new cycle just a few minutes ago,'' he looked shocked at my comment.
"What?, nobodys ever traveled to another cycle after just going to their first,'' i looked at him squarely.
"What do you mean?, Cecilia is in a coma, wouldn't that mean that i would travel to my next cycle?,'' i asked as he thought for a moment.
"Wait she's in a coma?,'' i nodded, didn't i tell him that.
"No, you didn't,'' i looked up at him, he smiled.
"What? i can hear everything you think,'' he stayed quiet for me to talk again.
"Look, i met Christina Vanderport which is me from 1647, and then i met you-,'' he cut me off.
"What was my name?,'' he was excited and curious for my answer, i sighed and rolled my eyes.
"Emmette Guandito,'' he smiled.
"Tight,'' he said.
"Can i finish!,'' i was getting anxious.
"Okay,'' he said invisibly locking his mouth shut and throwing away the key.
"Mariah is the one who did what happened to Cecila,'' he opened his mouth and i put my hands to his face, "Don't! i know,'' he looked at the ground.
"What's going to happen then?, am i going to find her and kill her?, cause i hella would,'' i nodded my head.
"No, i didn't tell you because it could change things, i don't think i would like to mess up the other cycles,'' he looked at me bewilderedly.
"Are you serious?,'' i looked at him confusingly.
"What?,''
"Nothing,'' was all he said with a little chuckle.
I let go of the subject as i got up to leave, "Where are you going?,'' he said sadly, "I'm hungry,'' i said, i wanted to think about a plan, a plan to save Cecilia, and the plan that i yet have to save Grace.

Nathan walked up to the house carefully listening with his ears to know if she was still crying, he opened the door carefully and walked inside to the living room a little to fast, he saw her in the kitchen making herself a sandwhich, she stopped to look at him with big blue eyes. He blinked twice and looked at her shocked.
"Your eyes they're,'' she nodded.
"Yeah, they get like that when my mood changes,'' he breathed out a smile, okay, he thought, i can do this, he walked behind the counter over to her and gave her a hug. A good genuine hug, with feelings and everything.
"What are you doing?,'' said Marissa behind them, Nathan let go and turned to Marissa.
"Can i talk to you for a moment?,'' he said as she looked at him suspisiously.
"What's wrong with you?, are you okay?,'' she asked, he never acted like this, ever. He pulled her into the bedroom and looked at her seriously.
"I'm in love with Grace,'' she stopped him.
"Your in LOVE with her?,'' she made a face at his serious comment, she started laughing, "You-how can you love something?, your Nathan,'' she said, he waited patiently until she was done, she looked at him then knew he was serious. She looked over her shoulder at her daughter who was still making a sandwhich.
"You can't be serious?, she doesn't even know you anymore,'' he smiled.
"That's the thing, a good thing, i can start over with us, he is and forever will be my Destined partner,''. Marissa looked at him then at the ceiling.
"How are you going to tell her that you her 'Father' is in love with her?,'' she crossed her arms in front of her chest.
"I will come up with something but i really want to start over, i hate who i have become,''. He walked out of the room and grabbed her in his arms, she started laughing in suprise.
"Dad!, stop!,'' she said through giggles. "Where are we going?,'' she asked.
"Out, anywhere you want, pick a place,'' he said.
She stayed quiet, "Paris!,'' he hugged her closely and smiled.
"Paris it is my love,''.

It was beautiful here at night, especially from the Eiffle tower, the stars felt so reachable, and the Moon, ah the moon, was so close you could just take one step and be on it.
Grace looked at him happily, "Thanks for this dress father,'' she said twirling herself in it, he smiled, it was the same dress she wore on their second date here in Paris. He took her hand in his and walked over to their picnic blanket.
"Sit down Grace,'' he pointed to the spot next to himself, she sat down and looked at him with concern.
"Father what's wrong?,'' he looked at her uneasily, he hoped this would go smoothly.
"Look there are some things you need to know Grace,'' he looked at their joined hands then to her face, she waited for him to speak again, "I am not your Father, i am your destined partner,'' she looked at him calmly.
"So you aren't my father?,'' he shook his head slowly.
"No, actually before you were 'born' we dated,'' he left out the bad parts and waited for her reply, she thought and looked out at the sky, "I love you Grace, i had a hard time getting over you but i couldn't,'' she looked at him now.
"What do you mean getting over me?, did i do something bad that we split?,'' he looked relieved that she didn't freak out about him not being her father.
"We had a little situation about me and some other girl,'' she cut him off.
"Wait you cheated on me?,''
"No!, i didn't cheat on you, the girl was jealous of us and our love for each other, she manipulated me into kissing her and you happened to see,'' he said fast with worry that he'll lose her again.
"Well then why'd you not tell me?,''
"You never let me, you refused to ever talk to me, i was badly wounded inside,'' he said as he looked at the stars, she put a hand on his shoulder.
"Nathan?, i think i would've understood you,'' he looked at her with shock.
"Really?,'' he leaned in and was going to give her a kiss, she pulled away.
"What're you doing!,'' she said getting up from the ground.
"I-I was going to kiss you, i,'' she cut him off.
"But i don't like you like that yet, maybe if i get to know you first, you can't just kiss me and expect to fall in love with you,'' she said with a bit of edge in her voice, he frightened her.
"I'm sorry, Grace truly, we'll get to know each other first, okay?,'' he said with a smile. She grinned at him and took his hand in her's as they sat back down to eat.

Grace and Nathan both walked up to the house hand and hand, they entered to find Marissa reading a book on the couch, "Where'd you guys go?,''
she said curiously. Nathan looked over at Grace.
"He isn't really my father, i found out he is my destined partner,'' she said towards her mother, or is she her mother?.
"Oh, is he?,'' Marissa said glancing at her cousin who was more than happy.
"Yes, um mom are you really my mother?,'' Marissa looked at her with a stillness.
"Yes of course i am, Nathan just wasn't,'' she said unsurely, she had to just go along with things.
She sighed in relief, "Mother i was thinking, um when could i start school?,'' she asked practically begging, Marissa thought about her question, wait Yesi goes to school at the cave.
"You knnow what Grace you can start tomorrow,'' she said with a smile as her daughter launched herself into her mother's arms in happiness.

After saying good night to her mother and Nathan she left to go to sleep. Nathan did as well and so did Marissa, morning came and Grace was up early.
"Mother!,'' she yelled from the kitchen, Marissa walked grouchily to the living room.
"Wow you're up this early?,'' she said.
Grace looked at her with a smile, "Yes, come on school starts in an hour.''
she walked out of the house and started for the woods, Marissa came up behind her and they both walked to The Cave, Marissa talked to her about the classes and what she's really there for.
"You understand me right?,'' Marissa said glancing at her serious daughter.
"Yes, mother once i find her i capture her,''. They walked up to the cave's entrance and walked right in further, Marissa opened the big doors and they both walked inside, Teens and other people lounged and walked around the giant room, Grace smiled to see this place. They both walked to the front desk and asked about enrollment.
"Wait, don't you live here?,'' the woman asked Marissa, she thought about it, she did, when she and Mariah came to look for Grace they had come to stay the night.
She smiled and nodded her head, "Yes, it's just she wants to know when she could start school here,'' the woman recognized Grace but stared at her puzzlingly.
"You look different Graceland,'' she smiled at the woman and agreed.
"Yes, well change is good right?,'' she said, the woman pointed down the Study Hall.
"You need to go to the main office,'' Marissa thanked her and walked down the Hall to the office, they opened the door and greeted a young woman with carameled colored hair.
"Yes?.'' Marissa looked at Grace.
"Yes she is going to enroll,'' the woman looked at Grace with a familiar look.
"Um Grace you're already enrolled here,'' the woman began to laugh.
"Yes, but i need a new schedule,'' the woman looked at Marissa for a long time, she typed some words on her computer and handed Grace the paper, never leaving her eye's from Marissa. "Thank you,'' Grace said.

They both walked out and Marissa looked at her cell phone, she turned to Grace, "Look i have to go somewhere how about you stay here and i will pick you up after school okay?,'' Grace smiled at her mom and left down the hall to find her first class. Marissa left. Grace entered her Spanish class and looked around.
"Hello, Grace?, have you been sick?,'' the teacher asked her with curiosity, she smiled at him and said, "Oh, yes i have been, sorry for missing so much of school,'' she apologized as she found a seat next to a young man with light brown close to blonde hair, he had hazel eyes that looked at her with shock.
"Grace?,'' she made a face.
"Hi, what's your name?,'' he blinked twice, "Julian,'' she stared for a while and looked ahead to the teacher who began class.


I walked around the library slowly taking my time to find a book. I was still thinking about this Cecilia situation, not only that still about Grace, how was i going to possibly save her?. I kept thinking but another voice was interrupting my thoughts, it was speaking so fast and i couldn't understand it, it was Julian. 'Yesi!, Yesi she's here Grace is here!,' i stood still in my place behind a book shelf, did he just say Grace was here?!, i sent back eagerly, 'What?! where are you?!,' my heart started beating to fast i thought i might die, i ran to the front desk of the librarian and asked her politely to go to the restroom. She let me and i quickly ran down Study Hall, 'Spanish class, Yesi she's changed she's different,' i stopped in my tracks, 'What spanish room?!, what do you mean different?, Julian i don't understand!,' i got loud in thought as i asked what he meant, i then stayed quiet, oh no, that nauseous feeling was coming to me, i already knew right then and there that i was going back, No! but i needed to see her.
"Grace!!,'' i screamed as i slipped away.

I woke up on the familiar couch in the living room, a pair of lips touched mine as i looked up to see Sonny.
"Hey there princess,'' he said, i frowned at him as he picked me up in his arms.
"Where's Cecilia?,'' i asked curious to know how she is doing. He walked me over to the room, he set me down and i turned to face Cecilia who was much worse than i had seen her.
"Cecilia?,'' i felt horrible, she- i looked dead, i began to tear as i looked at myself, Sonny walked behind me and took my hand leading me outside to the balcany, he looked at my red eyes and automatically started crying, i looked at him puzzeled.
"It just, it pains me to see you cry Yesi, just seeing you cry hits me like silver bullets, burning through my heart,'' i sniffled and wiped my face, he took my face in his hands and kissed both my cheeks.


Grace turned to look at Julian with curious eyes, he turned to look at her back with a little smile, she smiled back.
"How long have you been living here?,'' he looked at her confusingly, she was different, completely. Her eyes were a honey color and her skin was lighter than tan, she looked at him with her black long eyelashes. She smiled and he looked away minding his own business. Could she have been brainwashed?, manipulated?. She turned and automatically looked at him, "What?,'' he turned suddenly to see her confused look.
"Um, yeah, i'm sorry i was kind of thinking to myself, it's just that you're acting very different, not like..you,'' he said softly. She looked at her blank paper in front of her and thought hard about his comment. What was different?, she didn't even know him, but he obviously seemed to know her.
"How do you know me?,'' he looked at her unbelieveably.
"Um, you know, you lived here, You were captured by Marissa and Mariah?,'' he said, maybe that'll refresh her memory.
"You mean my mother?,'' she said carefully. She was confused, and slowly getting angry, Julian looked at her now, he stared and flinched at her sight.
"What?,'' she said cautiously, he pointed to her face.
"Your eye's, they're turning red,'' he said with a low breath. She looked at him and rolled her eye's, "They do that when my mood changes,'' she was frustrated, he nodded his head, yup this girl definitly changed. Alot. She kept thinking.
"Maybe you have me mistakened by someone else,'' she wanted to leave the subject, "Yeah, maybe i did, sorry for confusing you,'' she smiled and looked at him sweetly, "It's okay,'' she said through her smile, he grinned and went back to his work.

I looked at Sonny as he looked at me seriously trying hard not to start crying again, "Yesi i have to talk to you about this Mariah situation,'' i looked at him now with my full attention. He opened his mouth to speak until we heard loud screaming coming from the room Cecilia was in, we both ran over to the room to see Cecilia screaming in pain, she was juggling and her body reacted in such a way that began to startle me, she twitched and jumped so badly that i couldn't move, i didn't know what to do!, what do i do!, i punched Sonny with anxiety.
"Help her!, Help her!,'' i screamed, she was scaring me, Sonny ran to her side trying to calm her, she screamed louder and louder i thought she was going to bust my ear drums. I shivered and trembled to her reaction, i tried to compose myself but couldn't, she, ME!, i was dieing!. She grumbeled and shook violently like if she was possessed and Sonny was placing a cross on her forehead. I looked at her with such horror, pleading to god that it will stop, i walked over to the bed and tried talking to her, she scratched and twisted at herself, i looked at where she was pointing and pulled out the cover's from her legs, i looked at her boney legs and heard the most painful crack ever heard, her leg bone snapped and as they snapped i felt the instant pain, i fell to the floor and screamed in pain along with her, Sonny looked at me and Cecilia unsure what to do.
"Yesi!, please hang on i love you please, just please hang on!,'' he yelled through tears. I knew for sure that my leg wasn't really broken, but i felt the exact pain, and it was unbearable. Cecilia screamed so hard her veins were popping out of her neck. I tried to get up but couldn't i felt numbness in my leg, like if i was paralized. She jumped and next thing i knew PLOOSH! is what i heard and everything went silent.
"NO!,'' sonny screamed, i moved my body to get a good look at what happened and as i looked at her i held my mouth with my hands ever so tightly. Blood was all over the room, the walls and everywhere else visible, i screamed in trauma as i saw that her chest was squishy, like a water bed. Her mouth let a little river of blood flow out onto her cheeks. Sonny ran over to me and scooped me up in his arms, he set me down on the chair out on the balcany and told me constantly, "It's okay, i love you, it's okay,'' i cried and cried, i was scared and i, i really cannot explain it in words. She just was so, helpless. Sonny sobbed in pain and saddness along with me under the stars.
"Yesi?, please baby i know how you feel just please stop the tears please, be strong, strong for Cecilia please,'' he said through his cracking deep voice, i love this man so much, "I- just,'' i started gagging and felt something coming up my throat, liquid, blood.


The bell rang and Julian walked out quickly to find Yesi, to tell her that she is completely gone strange, he stopped in his tracks. He felt, sad. Why?, he kept walking and felt a tear roll down his face, Something was happeneing as he felt strange, a loss, like his heart was crumpling into pieces. He walked over to where Thomas and the other's usually hang out, they all turned to look at him.
"Are you okay?,'' Omar said first.
"Grace is here,'' they all looked at him with shooked expressions.
"What?!,'' Melina said happily.
"No, no, she's not the same, i think they did something to her,'' they all stayed quiet. He told them how she looked and the way she could change her eye color with her mood.
"So, do you think she was brainwashed?,'' Thomas answered, Melina shook her head, "I don't think you could just brainwash Someone, Grace is smart and plus she hate's them,'' they all agreed, Julian looked over his shoulder to see her coming their way.
"Be cool, just go along with her alright?,'' they nodded.
"Hi, um Julian and friends,'' she said friendly, she looked straight at Melina who was standing right next to Julian. Melina moved over to Mark and held his hand in her's. Julian looked at Grace strangely, "Thomas, Omar, Mark, and um Melina.''
"Hi,'' Melina said with a smile, Grace smirked at her and said hi to the rest who just nodded in reply, they looked at her carefully. She turned to Julian.
"So um do you want to go and get lunch?,'' They all looked at him wih curious eyes, he smiled and shook his head, "Sure, i guess,'' they walked away from the group and straight to the cafeteria.
"Grace?, um are you okay?,'' she smiled at him and nodded, "Yeah why not?,'' he shook his head and said, "No reason,'' he put his arms across his chest and waited in line with her.



I coughed and tried desperately to breath but the stream of blood was overflowing inside my mouth and it wouldn't stop. Sonny was terrifying me even more because he kept freaking out on me, "Yesi?!,'' he positioned me over the balcany and i spit the liquid as much as i could out of my mouth, after i was sure it was all gone i sat back down.
"She's gone,'' he said as he looked at me, i wiped my mouth and looked at him confusingly in question, "What do you mean by that?.''
"Yea, she's gone from you enternally, she's gone,'' i stayed quiet.
"That's why i spitted out all that blood?, it was her?, from inside?,'' he cryingly shook his head, i grabbed his head that he rested on my lap and slowly combed his hair with my fingers. I couldn't believe this, all because of Mariah, i am going to find her and kill her. Sonny mumbeled from my lap, "What?,'' i said, he picked his head up and repeated what he said.
"No you're not,'' he said to me, i rolled my eyes.
"She caused this Sonny!,'' i screamed, he hushed me and kissed my lips.
"No, she is gone there's nothing we could do now,'' he said calmly. I got up from the chair and paced the balcany with my arms crossed. He got up and placed his hands over my arms, "Babe, it's over, she's gone,'' he walked away and headed back inside.
I followed him into the room, "Where is she?,'' i said shockingly, she was gone like literally from the bed. He turned to me.
"That's what happens when one of your cycles dies, you bleed them out of you,'' i stayed quiet and thought about me bleeding Cecilia out of myself, it was weird but i guess it made sense, it was me after all. The doorbell rang and Sonny opened it to find Micheal enter the room, i automatically got nervous, what the hell was this ass doing here?.
"What are you doing here Marcus?,'' said Sonny with an anger and suprise. He came inside and quickly looked at my face.
"Finally,'' he said with a smile, i made a disgusted face at him and looked at Sonny, "Why'd you let him in?,'' Sonny looked at me, "Because he has something to say, i heard him from the front porch as he was walking up,'' I looked at Micheal with such a fear and question.
"What do you want?, are you happy that your idiot Niece killed me?!,'' i launched myself at him and punched his face, he didn't fight back, at all.


Grace looked at Julian with happy eyes, "What?,'' he felt weird with her staring at him, The bell rang for everyone to go home, Julian said goodbye to her and headed straight for Yesi's room hopeful to find her there. He didn't, where are you? he thought. Grace walked outside of the Cave waiting for her mother to come pick her up, Marissa walked out from behind a tree and walked up to her daughter who had a big smile on her face.
"How was your day?,'' she said smiling to she her happiness, "It was great, i met this cute guy named Julian,'' she said as they got home. Marissa opened the door and Nathan stood there waiting for her to enter.
"Hey!,'' he said as he squished her with a hug.
"Hi,'' she said happily, "Where do you want to go today?, anywhere your choice,'' he said holdeing her hand in his, she let it go and walked across the living room, "Mm, how about..Paris!,'' he smiled and made a face.
"Didn't we already go there?,'' she nodded, "But i love it there i really want to go again,'' she said as he smiled and kissed the top of her head.

Paris was just as beautiful in the day as it is in the nighttime, he had said to her. "Yes, it is,'' she turned to face Nathan now.
"Listen i have to talk to you,'' he took a seat and so did she, she braced herself and looked straight into his lovestruck eyes.
"You know how when a person is reborn, they are born entirely different?,'' he nodded, he didn't know where she was going with this but still listened.
"Yeea, what about it?,'' she took a deep breath.
"Well, i believe i am completely different.'' She said with a sad tone in her voice. Nathan grinned and started to laugh, "Baby, of course you are different,'' he wasn't understanding her. "But what i mean is that with everything being different, i could have a different Destined partner,'' he stayed quiet. He wasn't liking this now, "Nathan i think Julian is my Destined Partner,''.


Micheal straightened himself out and looked at me with a serious face, "Yesi?, right?,'' i nodded out of breath and defeat, he was stone hard. I looked at Sonny as i walked over to him rubbing my throbbing hands, Sonny hugged me from the side and kissed the top of my head lightly.
"I see, you have um, traveled back to your first cycle.'' he said with a smile.
"Yeah, and my second, why do you care?,'' i was going to be real careful with this guy.
"Well, i will tell you honestly that i would've had Mariah go and fetch Grace to come drag you to me but, i thought i rather had to come in person,'' Sonny pft'd at his words and hugged me tighter.
"Marcus why are you here?,'' Sonny said seriously, he was getting irritated. Micheal walked up to the couch and sat down, "Look your friend has changed-.''
"I know i've heard, what did you do to her?!,'' i said defensively.
"I personally did nothing, we were having a good breakfeast and next thing you know Marissa bit her,'' he put his legs up over the arm rest, i went statue once i heard, 'bit' and 'marissa' come out of his mouth.
"What do you mean she bit her?!,'' i was getting pissed off, he raised his hands at me to calm down.
"Marissa for one is a traitor to our family, turns out she has been bitten by a werewolf, when already a vampire, so then resulted was formed a hybred but not completely, she lost control and bit your friend, i do believe that she definitly went through with the process, therefore she is a hybred completely,'' i was feeling very cold now, Grace?, by best friend was some weird freak werewolf and Vampire mixed in together.
"She's just a human!.'' i screamed through tears.
"No, she isn't she was born a werewolf,'' i was taken back by this, Grace couldn't have been a Werewolf.
"She was a Werewolf and she never told me?,'' he looked at me with a sad face.
"Indeed,'' he said, "But that isn't the reason why i came,''. He walked up to me and placed his hands on my face, i wanted to be let go but i felt this strange vibe, this vibe of content and belonging, i stayed in his grasp.
"What is it?,'' asked Sonny behind me with a caution in his voice.
"I came to take my Daughter home.''

Beautiful dream


The horizon over the ocean was beautiful. I needed this, to be relaxed, alone, alone to be able to think. The soft brown sand between my toe's were like little vibrating massagers. I had made a sand castle earlier by my front porch. That was cool. I guess, i really needed this. All i can keep thinking is Micheal is my father, Julian is my destined partner, I lost Cecilia, and Grace, who knows what happened to her. I sucked in my breath as i flicked off an ant that had crawled onto my shouder. I turned back to the horizon, the mixture's of red and orange were making me feel very peaceful and calm. As if there was nothing i had to worry about, nothing to be afraid of, nothing to be waiting for. Exactly in this moment. I liked this moment and never want it to leave me. I would be able to get out of here soon though which sucks ass. I really don't know how i did it, i remember Micheal walking into the Apartment and Sonny protecting me like always, but then. Then Micheal started saying he was my father and then after that i appeared right on this beach. It all looks so familiar here. This reminds me of my dream, the dream about the beach-house, and the ant that bit my shoulder, and the big storm that killed me. I looked up at the gray clouds that let droplets fall on me, i picked up my hands and started to dance around in the rain, the horizon was gone, it became dark now. Thunder rumbled around me and the waves became longer on the sand in front of me. A storm is coming. I walked up back to my comfortable home and grabbed my cup of hot chocolate i had left there earlier. I sat criss-cross applesauce in my Hamic that lightly swayed me comfortingly in the living room, as i took light sips of my warm drink just listening to the storm awaiting to kill me, just like in my dream. I got it now, from the moment the ant bit me, it was all to good to be true. I suppose another damn ability?, of course. This one i have never heard of before, the one where you get trapped in your dreams and can't ever get out.



Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 0 comments.