The Luck of the Draw | Teen Ink

The Luck of the Draw

By MissUnknownWriter, El Paso, Texas
MissUnknownWriter, El Paso, Texas

"Why can't Romeo and Juliet be put into the 21st century? Like seriously, no one kills themself over someone they've known a week. They just trash talk them on Facebook."

Summary:

King of Hearts...
Ace of Hearts...
Two boys...
Best friends...
What’s a girl to do?
Echo Reynolds hated the very thought of moving away from “fun-in-the-sun” Arizona to “doom-and-gloom” New Jersey. From day one, she planned to spend her Junior year un-noticed... that is until she runs into “King of Hears” Jessie Adams. He is the very definition of a sun-kissed Alpha male and he seems to have the hots for her. Jessie will stop at nothing to charm his way into her heart. Echo finds herself falling for him... but there is something holding her back. Jessie’s mysterious best friends Ace (of Hearts) Person, keeps creeping into her mind...
Soon she finds out Jessie isn’t the guy she made him out to be... not at all... can Echo escape from her own tragic fate? Or will it be up to someone who has always been protectively watching over her?

Brianna M.

The Luck of the Draw

on Jan. 20 2022 at 3:24 pm
Writtingisamazing BRONZE, Allentown, Pennsylvania

Act as if what you do makes a difference because it does!

Wow I could not stop reading this was amazing please write more

on May. 24 2012 at 9:50 pm
Wow amazing please write more!!

on May. 23 2012 at 11:29 pm
nemish23 BRONZE, Sydney, Other

"The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything;
They just make the most of everything they have."

"Today is life. The only life we're sure of. Make the most of today." -CSI:NY

Ok. I love this.

PLEASE WRITE MORE!!!

I love the idea of the cards, it's very original and definitely worth writing about. The characters of Chase intrigues me.

<3