Who's to Know if Your Soul Will Fade at All | Teen Ink

Who's to Know if Your Soul Will Fade at All

By midnightpoet, odenville, Alabama
midnightpoet, Odenville, Alabama

Summary:

Kari-rose Mayer is just like any other girl on the outside, aside from a few scars and a broken smile that she hides from the world. After a botched attempt at ending her life and ridding her family and friends of what she thinks is a constant let-down, herself, she is stuck in a hospital bed.
Once she is awakened, she has to battle through intense emotional therapy and she must face the problems that led to her attempted suicide.

Kat B.

LorraineN.H. said...
on May. 16 2011 at 7:26 am
LorraineN.H., Circleville, Ohio

The happiness of life is made up of minute fractions - the little, soon forgotten charities of a kiss or a smile, a kind look or heartfelt compliment.
Author: Samuel Taylor Coleridge

I really like this, let me know when you write more!

midnightpoet said...
on Mar. 13 2011 at 10:27 am
midnightpoet, Odenville, Alabama
I sure will. The tense problems were because I kept having to switch between writing with my ipod and with my computer, and I'd get mixed up. But I have a better routine now and it shouldn't be a problem.

rainbowwaffles BRONZE, Stony Brook, New York

I really like this so far. Your writing style is unique, and I'm looking forward to reading more.

Just make sure to keep the same tense the whole way through. Besides that, good job!

Maybe you could check out my realistic fiction novel, The Formation, and let me know what you think? Thanks :)