The Girl | Teen Ink

The Girl

By baumshell DIAMOND, Burbank, California
baumshell DIAMOND, Burbank, California

"I was thinking how nothing lasts and what a shame that is."-Benjamin Button

Summary:

Love can be infinite. You can meet your soul mate at any time, but sometimes the timing isn't right.

A Boy falls in love with a Girl the summer before she goes off to college. She is perfect for him, but how can the love last when distance and life goals intervene?

Jessica B.

The Girl

on Dec. 14 2011 at 6:22 pm
MusicBabyDoll13 BRONZE, Loveland, Colorado

--Judge me & I'll prove you wrong. Tell me what to do & I'll tell you off. Say I'm not worth it & watch where I end up.

ohmygod! just finished it and wow! you are a seriously GREAT writer..i just wish the chapters were a little longer

on Dec. 13 2011 at 8:48 pm

okay seriously! i've only read 5 chapters and im already addicted! you are a VERYYY good author!!

on Mar. 31 2011 at 5:46 am
Timekeeper DIAMOND, Cary, North Carolina

"A guy walks up to me and asks 'What's Punk?'. So I kick over a garbage can and say 'That's punk!'. So he kicks over a garbage can and says 'That's Punk'?, and I say 'No that's trendy'!"- Billie Joe Armstrong, Green Day

Wow, you really have the full novel posted here! That's awesome! I wish the chaptes weren't so short, though.

Please check out my novel SuperNOVA on the front page of the novels section and leave your thoughts on it. Thanks :D