Tale of Nathan Weaks | Teen Ink

Tale of Nathan Weaks

November 20, 2018
By bignut, Barrington, Illinois
More by this author
bignut, Barrington, Illinois
0 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Author's note:

I hate writing and this for grade so please enjoy my terrible story!

Nathan Weaks, semi professional Balloons Tower Defense Five player. He has a chance to go professional as the better player on his team ahead of him had died from ligma. This is Nathan's time to shine at the Loser’s R Us World Tournament. The prize for winning the tournament in a bowl of Fruit Loops and a $100,000 gift card to Ihops.

Pre-game, Nathans opponent began talking a lot of trash trying to get into Nathan's head.

Hillary says “I’m gonna get rid of you like the 33,000 emails I deleted.”

Nathan took this seriously and decided to beat Clinton like Donald Trump did in the 2016 election. He has just two more games to go in the tournament and he is the world champion.

His next opponent is Tom Cruise, right off the bat Cruise hits Nathan with a power move and does massive amounts of damage to Nathan.

“Ah shit. , This isn't good Garret” Nathan said, “Cruise just hit me with Kung fu monkey move and it worked. What should I do?”

Garret replies, “Hmmm, I don't know Nathan. There isn't much we can do to counteract him, the only way we can win is if he gets arrested.”

Unexpectedly, a miracle happens and the FEDS drop through the ceiling and arrest Tom Cruise. Tom Cruise is smashed over the head with a vase by one of the FED agents

Cruise said, “Why the hell did you smash a vase over my beautiful fuc*cking head you as*hole?”

“Because I can and you're not as good looking as you think,” the Fed Agent said.

He is handcuffed and shackled and escorted out of the building. Nathan wins the match by player being arrested by default and goes off the stage to rest for his next match which is the final match.

Nathan is resting and doing some practice rounds on BTD5 and suddenly he is called onto the stage.

Nathan said, “What the hell? The final match shouldn't start for another hour,”

He is confused as to what's happening right now but hurries onto the stage so he doesn't miss the biggest match in his career.

The championship match is against Vladimir Putin of Russia. Right off the bat Putin gets the upper hand over Nathan and deals massive amounts of damage to him. The battle seemed to go on forever and after 18 hours of immense battling, Putin began to break. Nathan seizes the opportunity and hits Putin with a power move and deals massive amounts of damage to him. Putin is hanging on for dear life as Nathan does one last ditch effort and it works. Nathan has defeated Vladimir Putin and is now the Balloons Tower Defense 5 World Champion. The entire crowd went berserk as Nathan won the match and all the geeky nerds rushed to the stage and picked Nathan up and put him on their shoulders.

Nathan was so excited to go to the awards ceremony to receive his award. His prize for being world champion was a $100,000 to Ihop and a bowl of Fruit Loops. Nathans screams and says “Ihop is on me!” and the arena screams as loud as they could because they were also so excited. Everyone left and went to the nearby Ihop to celebrate and the total bill ended up costing nathan $10,000 but it was ok because he still had $90,000 left on his card. After partying the night away, Nathan decided he was going to retire and move to Hell, Michigan. He buys his own Ihop with his gift card and decides that is where he is going to live from now on. He builds his own private seating booth in the restaurant for all his pancakes and breakfast necessities including alcohol.

Nathan began drinking everyday and getting drunk to the point where he was beginning to drive business away from his own restaurant. Nathan began to wash down into an abyss of being an alcoholic, everyone he loved left him including his mother. Three years past and Nathans Ihop had closed do no business and he was now living in a small mobile trailer down by a pond on a strangers property. Nathan was sitting in his old raggedy loveseat with his pet possum drinking a cold one with his cardboard cutout friends. Only if his cardboard friends were real they would have been able to save his life, Nathan died a lonely and tragic death in his loveseat.

When he was discovered, rumor was that the beer in his hand was still cold because he didn't have heat in his trailer. In the obituary, Nathan J. Weaks could be seen on the list with the title BTD5 World Champion next to his name. Every pro player in the world came to his funeral to commemorate one of the best BTD5 players in history. Nathan J. Weaks ws placed into the gaming hall of fame and the picture on the wall was him in his loveseat with his pet possum in his lap and a beer in his hand.



Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 0 comments.