Blow Out | Teen Ink

Blow Out

January, 2, 2018, I had a basketball game against Westwood. It was around 12:30 P.M., and there were a lot of people there. It was very early for a game, and I was tired, but the game started, and we were blowing Westwood out quick and fast.We all thought we had the game in the bag, but they started to come back slowly.
Second quarter hit and we were up by eight, so we were in the locker room and Coach was in there talking to us. He was giving one of those long speeches, and to be honest, I was ready to get out of there. While he was talking, people were just making fun of him, it was just so funny I wanted to bust out in tears but I know if I did he would get on to me in front of everybody in the whole locker room.

Third quarter hit, so it was time for us to go back out there and play against Westwood and we were all tired cause it’s too early to be playing a basketball game. So we come in destroying them but there just out there talking trash for no reason. Since they were talking trash we just keep running up the score on them and boy they are sorry.

Fourth quarter hits and we were embarrasing them. During that game, I hit two half court shots in their face. There were about 30 seconds left in the game, and we were just stalling the ball.The buzzer went off, and next thing we knew, the game was over with the fans yelling and everybody just going wild.