Disability or Strength | Teen Ink

Disability or Strength

As I stare my vision becomes a blur. I lose all focus of what is surrounding me. Nothing matters at the moment? My thoughts become deep. If not there is no thought at all. Just a constant continuation of nothing. People try to reach me but no one can break through the barrier I was created with. Something I can't control that is ruining but strengthening my everyday live. Although at the same time it is the only thing that makes me stop and think about what is really going on? You might think I am weird or lonely. I am not, I am lost in the moment capturing nothing although at the same time everything. At the end I am confused. I lose all memory of what was happening. This is my nonexistent world but in my eyes it exists. Side tractions aren't disabilities they are your imaginations, dreams, and wonders. There is a reason for everything. Even if others don’t understand. You are just who you are.

I just want people to know that having a disability is not a weakness. That it is apart of you, and don't be asahmed of yourself.

on Mar. 30 2016 at 9:48 am
annaotto BRONZE, Wyoming, Michigan
1 article 0 photos 1 comment
You did a great job describing how you feel