my memior | Teen Ink

my memior

By hamza12345 BRONZE, Grove City, Ohio
hamza12345 BRONZE, Grove City, Ohio

I woke up on a Saturday morning to my alarm at 7:30am. Today is the day I'm going to Kings island. I got up, brushed my teeth, took a shower and got dressed around 8:30. Till then I was waiting on my ride to pick me up. My ride arrived at 9:30 and we took a pitstop at the closest gas station to get snacks and gas for the long ride awaiting. After that we kept driving and went to a local Mcdonalds to get a bite to eat because we haven't had breakfast yet. We kept driving and at 12:00 we made it to our destination. First thing we did was get in line and go to the drop tower. The drop tower is stated to be 30 feet higher than the eiffel tower. We waited a whole hour on that ride. In the end the drop was very scary. Next we went to play mini games for sum prizes. After that we went back to the roller coasters and rode the diamondback. It was another wait but in the end it was worth it. The drop is straight down and it knocks the wind out of you. Following that ride we went on the orion. The Orion wait wasn't long at all but we got into a fight with a visitor there thinking we skipped the line. She threatened to hit us if we kept moving but security came and took her out. After that little altercation we got to the ride quickly. It was just like the diamond back but faster and longer. It is now 4:00 and we left for the amusement to go eat once more. This time we went to Chick fil a. I got a spicy chicken deluxe with extra sauces. The line was kinda long because it was right next to kings island. Then we drove back to ride some more roller coasters. This time we rode the ride called flight and fear. It's a pitch black roller coaster underground was scary. The ride lasted a good 30 seconds before it was over. After that ride. We went to soak city to swim and cool off due to the scorching heat. Following that we all got our things and set out to leave the park.