Football Player Terrell Owens | Teen Ink

Football Player Terrell Owens MAG

Terrell Owens is, and probably will always be, the best NFL wide receiver of all-time. Owens has made many great catches and seems to score a touchdown every game. He makes catches everywhere on the field. I think his best quality is his physicality. Owens can easily push around the defensive backs who try to cover him. He is also fast and elusive and has even made three-time Pro-Bowl cornerback Charles Woodson look bad.

Owens also plays on a very good team. In my opinion, he is by far the 49ers' best player. He is the one you look to for a big play in crunch time. If you throw him the ball, you have that gut feeling he will come through. Owens is also the master of the touchdown dance. His end-zone dances and celebrations are entertaining. When he scores, you never know what he'll do. People think he is arrogant, but I think that if you perform at a high level, you should be able to celebrate.

The Sharpie Incident was one of the most creative and shocking I have ever seen. It was great to see how much confidence he has in himself. Since the NFL is getting younger, the old-school players are the ones who seem to have a problem with The Sharpie Incident. I think it was a great thing to do because he signed and gave the ball to his financial advisor.

I certainly hope he never gets injured because each year he puts up great numbers. I also hope he wins a Super Bowl because he deserves a ring. He has taken the place of another great receiver: Jerry Rice. I think he can break Rice's records and many others. Terrell Owens is my idol. I want to be like him.

PackAttack said...
No Rice is way better.

brad39 said...
on Feb. 8 2011 at 8:42 am
You honestley cant say that just yet because you never know who is gonna play when Ochocinco retires. But ochocinco out plays every other player every week he plays

zc10 said...
zac casto is a man beast

jjhghbdbbd said...
Chad Ochonicinco is the best

casto10 said...
noooooooo one can beat rices records and imean noooo one