Dean Koontz | Teen Ink

Dean Koontz

By Walter19 GOLD, Waukesha, Wisconsin
Walter19 GOLD, Waukesha, Wisconsin

Becoming an author requires a great deal of hard work and passion. They must think of not only what they want, but what the reader wants as well. Having published several New York Times best sellers he has just done that.

From a birds eye view he might not be looked upon as an educator. But when you look at him straight on, you can tell he's an educator. You just have to look deep inside of yourself to find it .

His novels are enticing, promising, and always catch my attention. They are works of art that express creativity, adoration, and dedication. The array of colors is like an endless journey. It's what keeps me wanting more.

Dean Koontz is one those special few who continue to aspire to new heights. Gaining success in not only reputation, but in dedication. Which can only be acquired through the mind, body, and spirt. He's like a computer that can't be turned off, and continues to print several New York Times best sellers. The pen that can never be taken off the paper. Earth shattering, the man can be looked upon as one as the greats.

Not only has this been the pivotal moment of his career, but it also has been the pivotal moment of the readers career. To be able to read such great works of literature is a success on its own. Serving the purpose  of keeping a world of imagination.

A journey of unimaginable possibilities is the endless discovery of new knowledge. This is why I nominate Dean Koontz as teacher of the year, not just because of his talent as a writer, but as a person who can inspire. To push forward ones dream goal to become a reality.