Educator of the Year | Teen Ink

Educator of the Year

In my opinion the educator of year should go to my navel science teacher. He works at Delaware Military Academy . I believe he deserves this because he’s someone everyone should look up to. Master Sargent Howie is a caring teacher that is always there for you when you need it . Msgt Howie helps everyone boost their confidence and makes sure your always in check. He also has great sense of humor that brings smiles to everyone’s faces no matter the situation.

Msgt Howie is a caring teacher because he always makes sure your doing your best. He makes everyone feel comfortable so that you can easily talk to him about anything. He has a goal of making sure everyone succeeds in their high school career so we can be successful later on in life. Msgt Howie is always helping bring our confidence up and motivating us to be our best selves. He teaches us about life and everything that comes along with it so were prepared for it not many teachers do that, so I appreciate that he takes the time to do that . Msgt is always guiding us the right for a positive outcome. Going Msgt class , he makes us work as team so no one is ever left out. He never lets you work alone you always have a partner. By doing I’ve learned social skills that will be helpful later on.

Msgt Howie has a great sense of humor he always tells us jokes or makes light of situation so everyone still has a smile on their face at the end of the class. Msgt always finds a way to make a joke out of the lessons we learn to make the class more fun and engaging. When we learn something new he always adds a funny life story that makes everyone want to learn more about what he’s teaching. Listening to Msgt tell funny jokes about the things he’s done in his lifetime makes me want to go and explore the world like he has.

Msgt Howie is a teacher I look up to personally because he has such a positive attitude .He always makes sure his students are doing good in all of their classes , he takes the time to have talks with you when you need it & he is constantly motivating everyone to do good.Msgt Howie is a great influence on all of his students he motivates us to try our best , even when we fail he isn’t quick to put us down like most teachers do. Going to msgt class is always my favorite part of the day because when I’m feeling down he always brings me up. Msgt Howie has a positive impact on me , He made me a better person by always uplifting me and the rest of the class. Msgt always finds a way to lift me up , this one day I wasn’t having a good day so he wrote on a sticky note “smile it’s the holiday” and that made my day better.

Msgt should be nominated for educator of year. He is a very good instructor. Msgt has the best personality and is probably the nicest person you’ll ever meet. On the first day of school I wasn’t having a great time and he came over to talk to me. He made me feel like I belonged at that school. Having him as guidance changed the way I look at things and made me look forward to being my best as possible so I can succeed in life. Msgt has inspired me to be a better person for not only myself but for everyone. Msgt is the best teacher I’ve ever had , he is someone I’ll always look up to.