Educator of the Year Essay | Teen Ink

Educator of the Year Essay

By stevenstinson4 GOLD, Sebring, Ohio
stevenstinson4 GOLD, Sebring, Ohio

love kills, inside and out.

Educator of The Year Award

My nomination of the “Educator of The Year” goes to my AP Composition and Literature teacher, Mrs. Carlie Beech. I believe that Mrs. Beech should win this award for her genuine passion for teaching and for the care she gives to her students. I believe she deserves this award because she goes out of her way to help her students if she senses any type of issue. Not only does she help her students, but  don't believe she truly understands the impact she is leaving on students lives. I have had Mrs. Beech for 2 amazing years now, and she has bettered my education tremendously and helped me with personal issues as well, she even talked me into submitting my poems to this website. For instance last year Mrs. Beech helped me out when I was struggling from the passing of my grandmother, she helped me out this year when I got my heart broken. She truly is a pure and genuine teacher who puts her students before herself when it comes to education and personal issues. She is the head of the National Honors Society here at our school, she helps set-up our school dances to make sure us students have a good time. I believe Mrs. Beech is not praised enough for the acts of kindness she gives out to her students, I believe she isn’t valued enough. I firmly believe that Mrs. Beech is one of the kind, fun, hardworking, caring, pure and genuine teachers out there, and I will stand by that until I am proven otherwise. I was not hinted, instructed nor bribed to write this essay, I am writing this because this is how I feel about my specific teacher, maybe that will entice you to think of how great of a human being she truly is. Thank you.

I believe my teacher should be chosen for her acts of kindness, please read my essay with an open heart, thank you.