TEENAGE CRISIS | Teen Ink

TEENAGE CRISIS

July 29, 2021
By Kirishima2021 BRONZE, Jabalpur, Other
Kirishima2021 BRONZE, Jabalpur, Other
2 articles 0 photos 0 comments

We all experience puberty Because we have to, it’s not like we have a choice everyone knows how we hit puberty or puberty hits us and for those who don’t know, please google it or just read biology section of your 10th grade science book.

I call puberty, the first dive into the colossal ocean because it’s the first time we experience all the undiscovered emotions and it’s just like the ocean, it’s fun in the beginning, you’re discovering a lot things but once you reach the dark ends of the ocean, you have no friends or family around you, everything is getting a bit too terrific for you to handle you loss control then your mind starts to panic and my friend may I tell you it’s better to straight up die rather than having a major panic attack.

For some people puberty might be the least of their concerns, those some people can be infants who died before they can even experience puberty or the people who have been working since the age of 6 to feed their family who doesn’t even have ceiling above them. Only we have the precious time to worry about our mood swings and getting rid of pimples only to get attention from the person who doesn’t even know your last name.

It is weird how we worry about so many things in our teen age and once you get a hold of your mood swings and boom you’ve to worry about getting a degree and feed yourself.

Teen age is the time when we start to dream big, Build innovative things, learn about a lot of the new stuff and so on.

We all have various types of desires, needs and experiences in our lives but it works in a same pattern. We all want more than we have, we all have cravings, some crave for more knowledge some crave for freedom, some crave to follow their desires, some crave to live the way they want and some crave love.

We learn alot from our teenage year, we cry, we laugh, we make changes in our lives, we make hell lot of good, bad and cringy memories. It's a pretty tough ride but every pain and misery is worth it.