Never want to lose | Teen Ink

Never want to lose

By KELLY<3 SILVER, Lisle, Illinois
KELLY<3 SILVER, Lisle, Illinois

My momma always said you can count your friends on one hand. And my papa once said the boys will never understand; who I am or where I’m from, the people I have meat and things I know, but baby you’re a different show. I saw you one day and fell head over heels, tongue tied for you. I bobbed and I weaved and I ducked away because I didn’t know what to say to you. Until one day you found me, saw right through my charade, and tour down my barricades.
And now I know why were together, perfect couple for the other. And now I sea why we are so good, why we should be under the same hood. And that’s why I say what I have to say, and… I always want to be the face you sea in the morning, and I always want to be your last thought at night. I never want to lose you, I never want to lose you, I know the world is changing but that doesn’t mean were not right.

I realy like this guy, and this is actualy part of a song, it sucks that you can't here how it goes. also this is my first published anything so dont make fun! lol! thanks for reading!!