Whoever Needs to Hear it | Teen Ink

Whoever Needs to Hear it

March 13, 2019
By RealistorPessimistYouTellMe SILVER, Salem, Massachusetts
RealistorPessimistYouTellMe SILVER, Salem, Massachusetts
6 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
I don't have a favorite anything. I don't think it's fair to anything else.


It may be hard right now, 

You may feel lost and like all is a big giant black hole you don't know how to get through, but you will. Everyone has moments where they feel giving up is the best option. Everyone experiences hardship, loss, or some form of feeling lost. You are not alone in feeling this way. However, this feeling will not stay forever. This feeling like a snowflake is a temporary thing that adds to a bigger picture. This bigger picture is your growth. No matter what situation you are in, there is always room to grow from your mistakes, expierences, etc. Life is a big bowl of everyone not exactly knowing what they are doing and that is perfectly fine. Even in jobs where you thought you loved, you can learn after 10 years this isn't what you thought it was or you aren't happy, you can turn it around. That's the thing about life, it's changing 24/7, do not trap yourself somewhere because you think you are too old or it must be too late. Life is full of stages, sometimes where you are currently won't make you happy anymore or fit the stage in life you are in and you may need to change it up. This could range from an entire change of life such as friends, job, etc or just a simple hair cut. You can be anything and anyone you want to be if you put your mind to it. This is your life. Never put yourself in a place where you are suffering. The point of this entire ramble for you, whoever you are if you are suffering to know you are not alone and can and will get through whatever is happening. You can also if need be, make some changes. You should not be shamed by those around you for looking for happiness, for quitting something that does not bring you joy or anything of the sort. You should be allowed to be you. Perfectly you. 

If this speaks to you and gives you a gut feeling that you need a change I suggest taking it. I may just be a person on a computer screen but I have been through hardship. I have seen everyone turn their backs on me, I have expirenced loss, I have been through dark times. I am a firm believer that whatever is happening will end up alright, no matter what. Even if all hope is lost for you, at least think to yourself something.

You deserve every right to be happy. You will be happy again. You will be okay. 


The author's comments:

I am always here to talk if anyone needs anything. I have been in dark places before and wanted to just shed light and inspire those who may feel the same.