When He Wants Me | Teen Ink

When He Wants Me

By ScarlettJ. DIAMOND, West Newton, Pennsylvania
ScarlettJ. DIAMOND, West Newton, Pennsylvania

"You are only confined by the walls you build around yourself." "Follow your heart, but take your brain with you." "You were born to be real, not to be perfect."

He collides into me with the force of a star. Knocking me into a whole different world, complete different reality. I'm gagging against the taste of his lips, the sour of his breath against my skin that it nearly suffocates me. nearly destroys me. My heart ruptures as he seizes my chest, I explode everywhere. My body shatters a million times and I'm screaming, kicking. I see his cruel smile and my eyes melt, my bones fractures. Clutching my jaw he breaks a thousand bones a thousand times. His tongue forms sinister words and I'm sobbing rivers. He's a cavern and he's pulling me deeper down, nearly ripping my flesh from the bone. he kisses me roughly, needing more than I can give. Taking every part of me. His kiss is strong and his hands touch my body. I want to break him so many times and make him hurt so badly but I can't get away. I can't find my way to the surface of this pit. I stumble back and start running but he claws at me, glass like nails slicing me into tiny bits of rubble. When he wants me, he takes and leaves nothing. When he had me, he destroyed me and left nothing.
I was never unwanted to him.
I was always taken.

on May. 5 2014 at 12:33 pm

Thank you! That really touches me, so I thank you all very much.

on May. 1 2014 at 8:34 am
Anastasia.Z BRONZE, West Newton, Pennsylvania

Life is like quicksand. The more we struggle, the more we drown in it. -Keanu Reeves

Once again, I am impressed by your work, Scarlett. Fabulous job, really! I enjoy reading everything you write. Keep up the great work.

on Apr. 22 2014 at 8:15 am

Thank you

Nitababii_ said...
on Apr. 21 2014 at 12:24 pm
Nitababii_, Bethelhem, Pennsylvania

Never let the things you want make u forget the things u have.

wow i love this very inspirational keep up the good work.