my bulling story | Teen Ink

my bulling story

By mrs.bieber1 BRONZE, Hemet, California
mrs.bieber1 BRONZE, Hemet, California

imagine the possibilities
if your a bird im a bird

I wanted to share my life story of being bullied. It all started around third grade it was little things like the kids throwing dirt at me, pushing me off swings, and not letting me play their games because I was to different. And really when your that little your just like ok and it doesn’t really get in your head I thought it was normal. Then over the next couple of years it got worse with the kids in the fourth grade saying," your parents put you up for adoption because they didn’t love you I mean seriously who could ever love you look at you." I would sit in the bathroom and cry I believed them I believed I wasn’t normal. Then I got into seventh and eighth grade where I was called worthless, stupid, unwanted, etc. All I could think was how can someone do this to another human being I would think to myself do I deserve this. I would also get cyber bullied people messaging me saying I'm ugly and I would be doing everyone a favor if I killed myself. Then when I got into high school I knew I would probably not fit in because I thought why would it change now. So I get through the first few weeks. Then we have to get into groups that we are assigned and it was constant bullying on me like them drawing ugly pictures and saying oh look its Stephanie and saying that I need to go kill myself. I would just feel like I had to be perfect all the time like I wasn’t good enough because everyone told me that I wasn’t good enough or everything was my fault. I started to drift away from my friends and family because I felt like everyone was going to leave me like everyone else did before. And when my god dad died if got even worse because it was all this bad stuff on my shoulders I couldn’t hold it all up there. I was scared to go to school I'm scared to be around people because I just see everyone judging me. I started breaking down everyday when I got home because all I can think is why is this happening to me why does this happen to anybody nobody deserves this God made us equal so why do they think they are better than us because they are prettier. Even if that is so why cant they just stay with their groups my do they have to pick on me or anyone else to make them feel good? I would really like to know what they get out of hurting us and do they not feel bad when they find out they pushed a person a human being to the point of killing themselves. That is just cruel that takes a lot to get to that point where you think there is nobody or nothing to turn to so you take your life. That is just sad for example the girl Rebecca Sedwick she committed suicide after several years of bullying and do you know what her bully put on face book she said she didn’t care she was glad she was dead. That is horrible how can you do that to someone and not care. That was someone's friend someone's daughter someone's role model and you just took her away from this world she could've had a career and helped people and now she's gone. And I use to cut do you know how far you got to get where you physically harm yourself. Its pretty hard but I use to do it because I felt I had no where else to turn to so I took it out on myself because I felt like it was my fault that I was getting treated like this. To this day I'm here I'm not the happiest person and I still get bullied but I'm here and I will stay because I want to live so that I can say I survived being bullied I didn’t let them win. I want to live to have a nice life I to say I won I won my battle of bullying and depression and those bullies yeah them the ones that thought they can knock you down and kick you while your down well you can say I win not you. And I will admit I am a little different but why is that so bad just because I'm not perfect and have flaws doesn’t mean anything. We were all put on this world for a reason and God only makes it tough on you because he knows your strong enough to live it and he has a plan for me for you for everyone. Its always going to get worse before it gets better. So for those of you reading this and are also fighting bulling and self harming I feel for you and keep your head up stick to the positive side of life because you need to get through this so you can show everyone who doubted you that you won.