Once Upon a Time | Teen Ink

Once Upon a Time

By MistressoftheNIght SILVER, Dexter, Missouri
MistressoftheNIght SILVER, Dexter, Missouri

"We start dieing the monent we are conseved" ----- anoynimes

Once upon a time, I use to be in high school, and there was days I didn't want to find the courge to go to school. I had very few friends and I was losing them consentaly, because of the fact no one wanted to be around the sucidal fat chick. I even had people ask me why I hadn't even killed my self yet, because no one could ever love me, but I kept on it every day. I.... I had to. I want to prove I wasn't as worthless as every one thought I was. So what, my step dad called me a piece of s***. So what, my little brother punched me every day and called me a whore. So what, the my ex best friend told every one I had STDs even though I was virgin at the time. So what, that I got pushed around at school, got made fun of and broke down all the time, because now I graudeted from high school, I have two jobs, I have an ex who still loves me and is fighting to win me back and a fiance that is fighting him to keep. SO it didn't matter that most of my life I was hit, abused, bullied, or anything becuase now I am stronger, I'm no longer cutting my self to deal with the pain. I grew stronger with every hateful word those kids at school said to me, and every day I kind of want to thank them for making me who I am today, including a writer.

I wrote this piece so other kids going through bullying can understand they are no alone.