Letter to Bullied Kids | Teen Ink

Letter to Bullied Kids

September 24, 2013
By Lil_fox_Girl GOLD, Spokane, Washington
Lil_fox_Girl GOLD, Spokane, Washington
11 articles 1 photo 13 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Sometimes to find the truth, one must move mountains" ~Author Dan Brown


To all you kids being bullied,

Stay strong guys. I love you all and now how you feel. Keep all your beautiful heads up because your bullies are afraid of you, and you’re better than them. They are jealous of who you are and who they see you turning into when you get older. They don’t want you to be better but there’s no mistake that you, each and every one of you is better, stronger, sweeter, and more amazing than they could ever be. You’ve survived long enough to read this letter haven’t you? You’ve survived each jab that they’ve made in your direction, every hurtful word and glare. Can’t you see how far you’ve gotten? Can’t you see how strong you are?

To all you girls:

Hey beautiful. How are you? If I was there I would be genuinely listening to you. You have to know that your bullies are hurting you because they are jealous of your beauty, of your heart and your power. Those girls that ‘Hate’ you are mad because guys like you, they can’t stand it. No matter what you’re wearing, you make it look awesome. No matter if you have makeup on or not, you look beautiful. They have nothing on you. They are just mad. And for one I bet you’re all prettier than I could ever be. Shining in your own light, telling the world that you’re strong enough to get this far, way better than I could ever be. Stay strong beautiful girls… someone’s waiting for you, and he can’t take it if you leave him behind, so you better stay here and show him your beauty so he’s knocked back.

To all you boys:

Stay strong guys, some girl is out there waiting to fall in love with you. Someone is out there crying because she feels worthless and you guys were made to protect us girls. Man-up men. You have come so far and are thinking of suicide because of some idiots words? You were strong enough to make it here; you’re definitely strong enough to make it to the finish line. Shove that persons words back in their face by showing them that you’re better than them, that their words don’t affect you anymore. Show them that they aren’t any better than you because of their clothes. You guys lead the way, you show people how to lead their generation and on and on. You show them what to do. You all are awesome creations; show this world what you’ve got.

Now to everyone:

Stay with us, I know you can, no matter how many times you argue with this, I know you can. I know you are going through a hard time and you need support, trust me I know. You can make it to the end. Ask someone if you need help, a friend, parent, teacher, someone who cares. I wish I could see each and every one of you so I could tell you I love you and you already made a difference in the world by reading this. I wish I could hug you and tell you I will always be here to talk to. I can’t do anything but tell you what’s on this paper and try to get you to start your movement. What movement? It’s your turn to get the message out that people are strong enough to stop bullying. I started an anti-bullying group at my school, and you can too. Start a couple, make it big. Show the world we need to step up and help those kids who haven’t found their voice yet. If you need to tell someone something,
follow me if you wanna talk. I love you all. –Hannah S
-


The author's comments:
I'm tired of bullying and I know its time to stand against it, actually that was a long time ago, but better late than never.