Light vs Dark (Chapter 1) | Teen Ink

Light vs Dark (Chapter 1)

October 6, 2014
By ForeverYours_Breezy PLATINUM, Dickinson, Texas
ForeverYours_Breezy PLATINUM, Dickinson, Texas
25 articles 5 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Things may happen. Good and bad, but you must keep moving forward. Don't stop and look back at the past. You may regret it. It could bring you more pain. Look at the present and everything will be okay in the end."


   The light in her eyes disappears replaced by fear. She is shaking because of the cold wind whirling around her. The mamn stares at her wondering what should he do first. "I wonder how much your parents willl pay to get you back," he says playing with her long blonde hair. "They won't pay you anything if you touch me again," she says then spitting on his shoes. He laughs at her joke and pulls on her hair wrapping it around his fist. "Your parentsa will pay you hear. I own you," he yells at her then knocking the chair over. Her wrists are hurting from the tight ropes and her face has tear stains. Everything around her is very clean and looks painful. "Let me go, please. Someone help me," she pleads with all her might. The guy walks closer to her and slaps her. She screams her head off and starts to cry more. The door opens revealing another man and a boy about her age. "Kelsey, my mate, Eric, brought you a friend," the older man says pulling the kid out of Eric's hand and throwing him next to her. "Kelsey meet Jonathan. You two are going to be spending a lot of time together from now on." The men leave room and lock the door. Jonathan stands himself up and helps Kelsey out of the ropes. "Thanks, Jonathan." "Anytime." "How are we going to get out of here," Kelsey asks rubbing her wrists. "I don't know," Jonathan replies with a scared look on his face.