True Evil | Teen Ink

True Evil

March 11, 2014
By Purlfluff GOLD, Colfax, California
Purlfluff GOLD, Colfax, California
17 articles 0 photos 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
When you're drowning, you don't say 'I would be incredibly pleased if someone would have the foresight to notice me drowning and come and help me,' you just scream.
-John Lennon


I woke up blindfolded, gagged, and tied to poll with my hand tied behind my back. I quickly received a kick to my ribs.

“ Wake up.” said an unknown voice. Then he tore off my blindfold. I could see him now. He was a skinny man with a mask that was of a skeleton with a big smile. The mask was cut off at the top so his long black hair shone through. “ Welcome to hell, well technically it is my basement, but stop correcting me!” Then I received another kick in the ribs. “Why are you here? Rule one don’t ask questions!! Questions are evil!!!!” Then he kicked me in the face multiple times. “You need to stop asking questions.” Then he pulled out a gun and put it in my face. “ Now if you say one word I will kill you.” He pressed the gun hard on my forehead. “ Why must you continue to say things.” Then he whipped me across the face with the pistol. “ I can’t stand to see you any more!!!” Then he stormed away. After a couple hours another person came in with a jester mask on.

“ You look hungry.” he said. “Here take this.” He then set a plate of food on the ground in front of him. “ I guess you can’t eat with that gag though.” Then he pulled out the gag. “ Now I am going to untie you so don’t run.” Once I was untied I knocked him over and went for the door. Right as I was going to escape, I felt a pain in my calf and fell to the ground. I looked at the injured leg and discovered that a crossbow bolt ran through it. I tried to crawl away but the person had then stood up and shot me in the other leg. “ Now lets eat.” I dug into the food and he just watched. “ So what is your name?”

“Carlos.”

“ My name is Justin. I am sorry Carlos, but now I need to tie you back up and if any part of your body moves, I will shoot it.” He then grabbed me by my arms and carried me back to the poll and tied me up. I would normally fight back, but I had lost too much blood. Justin the dragged me tied the poll then tied me back up. Then he went into the previous room and wheeled passed me a little cart with at least a dozen plates of food on it.

After a couple hours another guy came out. His face was covered in a mummy like rap all over except for his eyes. He just sat there and stared at me for hours. I screamed at him to say something or do something, but he just sat there. After about six hours he pulled out a knife and cut my hand with it, then he left. I was left tied to that poll for two days without food or water. I was finally visited by somebody.This person was wearing a white mask with a red frown on it.

“ You look awful, here, til your head up and drink this.” I opened my mouth and felt cool liquid fall in, the liquid kind of fizzed in my mouth also, I realized that it was carbonated water. He then took the soda away and addressed my other woundes. “ Your legs have polls running through them, I will get them out.” Then he started to pull on them. It was very painful. “ It seems to be stuck.” Then he jumped on each protruding end of the bolt so it broke. I screamed. “ Don’t cry or else you won’t get a lollipop.” After he finished he emptied out his bag of tools and threw them at me. I managed to grab a scalpel. He then quickly left.

I started to cut the rope behind me but other guy came in quickly. This guy was not wearing a mask, only his face, which was a skinny face with pale skin and blue eyes.

“ Your time has come.” he said as he raised a gun to my face. He pressed it had into my skull. I was trying furiously to cut the rope. “You are weak, Everybody is weak except me!!!” Then I finally cut the rope and quickly stabbed my tormentor in the leg. Didn’t have time to react because the second he felt the pain in his leg I had already pushed him over and started to run away. I could hear the bullets whiz by me but I kept running. Running hurt, since my legs were so damaged, but I kept on running. I looked to my side and saw tons of people, just like me tied to a pull, waiting to die.

I saw a muscular man tied up. I quickly closed the door behind me and started to cut the rope. I finished just as my assailant came in. The man I untied then tackled the killer. I then ran further away.

“ Get away!” the killer yells.
“ I just can’t bear what you do to me!” I heard a shot as I was running. I eventually reached a dead end, a room with a control panel and a pipe running through the wall. I mustered up all of my strength and pulled the pipe out of the wall. Gas started to fill the room but it did not matter. Then the killer walked into the room and I hit him in the head with the pipe. He hit the ground fast. I hit him over and over until I couldn't bear the gas anymore and had to walk out of the room. I dragged the dead body out too. I searched his body and found the four masks of my tormentors and many more.