i'm coming for you | Teen Ink

i'm coming for you

By alina2384 GOLD, Syracuse, New York
alina2384 GOLD, Syracuse, New York
18 articles 1 photo 1 comment

the human being is unethical, it doesn't matter how bright you shine in the future you're always gonna carry on with a dark background. u may take a man off the streets but u may never take the streets off a man. now..... want to read more hmu on blog

Paper burns, scissors rust.... now rock go smash scissors, scissors go cut paper, paper cover rock until it crumbles into dust, you don't have to but you must. now is the time lord of rock free the blade that others mock. sugar sweeten, soft drinks gassed, retrieve the kitten release the past. flee with broccoli cheese and meat, don't be blind by what you see. mashed potatoes, veggie moldy, into depth dark and deadly. pickled fair salad frost, reunite the pair that once was lost. if you're back for some more don't be afraid of what you fight for. hair of rat eye of cat, wing of dragon don't be bragging. this your lunch just eat a bunch. cast a spell and you'll feel well. love or hate friend or mate. youll be crashed and like trash you'll be smashed. blood all over the place, mud covering your face. by your friend you'll be stabbed, now tell me if you're mad. catch butterflies or catch a cold all the paper you can fold if you forget and you feel blue. just remember I'm coming for you.

this was my first poem i ever wrote. after this i discovered the fun of literature. now i kind of write about my life mostly.