The past me and the future me | Teen Ink

The past me and the future me

May 29, 2010
By littleleyah SILVER, Ozona, Texas
littleleyah SILVER, Ozona, Texas
9 articles 0 photos 22 comments

Favorite Quote:
"When one doesnt belive nothing good can com from that." (ME!))


“Class, this is Isabelle Vargas,” my second period teacher Mr. Harison said. She looked gorgeous actually she looked a lot like me! He hair was light brown and wavy like she had just gotten out of the ocean. Her skin was a beautiful tanned color. And wow! Her eyes were a trancsluccent green with yellow specks. “Hola,” she said in a sexy smooth voice.

“Miss Vargas is from Spain she just moved here 3 days ago,” I looked closer at her she looked well she looked ancient despite her very chic fashonita-ish clothes. Huh? I thought to myself. I felt as if I knew her almost as if we were sharing the same thoughts.

“Class why don’t you introduce yourselves?” We all told isabelle our name and then when it was my turn a strange look crossed her face as if she had just found a pot-o’-gold at the end of a rainbow.


That is the subject! I yelled inside my head. “May I sit there?” I asked the teacher who obviously was having some perverted thoughts about me. “Um yes sit anywhere you like.” I walked over to myself “Hola,” in my exotic tongue. “Hi,” she said I could tell from her expression that she smaelled something extremly fishy going on. “Have I evermet you before?” she asked.

“No.”

“Are you sure were not related or something you look like well like me.”

“I would know you besides your not Spanish.”

“But I am,” she said preparing to argue.

“Than I stand corected.”



Wow this chick was getting annoying I though to myself. Maybe Isabelle was right and we just looked similar I mean it happened on The Lizzie McGuire movie. So it was possible to have an exotic forgein twin. Maybe everybody did. Second period continued with a boring lesson on common denominators. We learned this stuff in freshman year why did we have to learn it again? All the boys were totally gaga for Isabelle so I stayed out of her way. 7th period rolled around and it was then that I realized that Isabelle had the exact same scheduale as me.


“Why do you sit by me in every period?” Bella asked me.

“Why do you have the empty desk in every period?” I ask her she caught on to things way too quickly.

“I don’t like having a partner.” She said clearly hating me more with ever class.

“Is this the last class of the day?”

“Yes.” She said sourly.

“Meet me at this adress after school.” I said passing her a lime-ge=reen index card with the adress to my house on it.

“This is across the street from my house.” She said freaked out. She caught on too fast I had to tell her the minute the bell rang. And that could possibly end her life.


The author's comments:
I totally wrote this subconcissly tell me what yall think and i might write a second peace