Zodieasins pt.3 | Teen Ink

Zodieasins pt.3

May 11, 2021
By living-dead-girl-666 PLATINUM, Coffeyville, Kansas
living-dead-girl-666 PLATINUM, Coffeyville, Kansas
27 articles 1 photo 72 comments

Favorite Quote:
The roses are wilted
The violets are dead
The demons run circles
Round and round inside my head


“We didn’t think you had any power left,” Aiden said.

“W-what?”As I said that I tried to huff a laugh. 

“You don’t believe us.” This time it was August who spoke.

It wasn’t a question, but his voice sounded sad. I wondered why.

“Um. . .”

“Skip the rest of the day and I will show you what we're talking about.” 

He led his face in very close to mine. I fought and I struggled to keep still as his silent instruction that his eyes spoke as they stared into my soul. What I was fighting is the question, my body wanted him but my mind was questioning. What would happen if I touched his face? That was the only thing that went through my mind for what felt like hours though it was just a moment.

I gave up and slowly, reached up and tried to touch his ace but before I could get my hand up there he moved slightly so I stopped.

“Okay, I’ll come but where are we going ?” I said.

August sighed and smiled. “You’ll see.”

“Are you sure? We are not sure this is he-”

“It is, Aiden.” Altalune interrupted. I almost forgot they were here. 

I quickly took another bite of the apple I was eating and dumped my tray. We walked right out of the lunch room. 

“Whose car are we taking?” I asked in hopes that we could take my Honda.

“Who said we were taking a car?” He added a smile. 

I raised an eyebrow. “What do you mean?”

“I mean we’re not taking a car.” 

“You mean we’re walking?”

“No”

“I’m so confused.”

He walked backwards to the forest. I followed him.

As soon as I stepped into the patch of grass he was standing on he turned straight around and stared directly into my eyes.

“Do you want to see something and do you promise not to freak out?”He said as he smoldered and tilted his head.

I just nodded.

He took off his clothes and I covered my eyes and turned away. I heard him laugh as I backed away.

“You have to watch!” He called. 

Um . . . No, I think I’ll just stay over here, where I can’t see you!” I called back to him and he started to laugh.

“If you don’t look, you would have skipped school for nothing.”

I knew he was right, so I turned around with my eyes open. I’ll have to attempt, he is beautiful. He had a very muscular body. 

“Okay, is this what you wanted?” I asked so embarrassed I could feel the heat coming off my face. 

“Well, no. . . not all I wanted but this is a start, I guess.” He was sad about something, but what?

“Are you going to do what you were going to show me, yet or not?” I was embarrassed again.

“What, you don’t like my body?”

“It’s not that- just hurry!” I stuttered along.

He laughed again, I realized that I hadn’t heard him laugh until today, I wondered what was different about today, other than that he was showing off his body to me. 

I looked into his eyes, and I remembered where I knew him from, I remembered who I was. I am a goddess. August is my lover. As I remembered all that august turned into a huge fire loin. He was glowing with the same fire orange that his eyes have.

“Oh, August. . . ”

He changed back.

“Do you remember yet?” He said with a wince. 

“ Of course, my love. I missed you.”

He ran up to me, not bothering to go at human speed, it was more than one hundred miles per hour. He stopped right in front of me and spoke at the very quietest volume I could hardly hear him.

“Really?” He sounded as if he was going to cry, but that was impossible. 

I grabbed his face and held it very close, so that way he wouldn't move through my power hadn't filled me fully, yet. I was still strong enough to hold him in place. As it did when I ruled or a few thousand years ago, until the great war, the war of all the Zodiac Kingdoms, but now only the kings and queens remain, some of them were killed, too.

“How could I forget your beautiful orange fire glow, my August?”

“But you did.”

“But I am here now, would you like to go for a run?” I let my mane out of the braids and run at light speed, I could tell that he was happy to have me back, I missed him too.

He caught up with me easily. When I looked back I saw then he had put his clothes back on. 

I was surprised when Aiden and Altalune appeared beside me in their immortal forms. I was very confident that I would get the fierce lion out into the world by today.

“Why don’t you come say hello to the rest of the crew? They all miss you. Especially  Lydia.”

I had to attment, I did miss them all.

“How does it feel being yourself again, Neko?” Altalune said.

 “Amazing, especially with you guys” I replied. 

“But, I do have a question for you, Altalune”

 Altalune stopped, so we all stopped and headed back to her. 

“I’m sorry, feelings got the best of me, It made me angry that you could have your lover but I can’t.”

“Zella, died shortly after you lost your crown.”

“I’m sorry.” Altalune said. 

“Zella, What, She. Tell me everything that happened” I said.

 August came up behind me and hugged me. “A lot happened, more than you would imagine.” He said, still holding on. “Why don’t we tell you all that happened when we get back... Home” Aiden said. We all agreed and headed, home.

Chapter 6

Home

We arrived at a cave with a door in the front. August opened the door and waved me in. We walk down a hall and into another room. 

“WELCOME HOME” everyone yelled. 

There were at least 200 people there. Aiden waved and a woman came over. 

“N-Neko, Is that you” I remembered that voice, it was so easy.


The author's comments:

pt. 1&2 are kinda slow 

I'm doing this story with one of my friends and she is enjoying this story so much

P.S. I lost the image I used for the two before so I'm going to start using this one