HOPE HOUR | Teen Ink

HOPE HOUR

By M501athletic GOLD, USA, Other
M501athletic GOLD, USA, Other

It is never too late to have a new dream- C.S. Lewis

(Moral- Never give up hope and keep the Faith)

Cassidy: I don’t know what to do! I called and called but nobody was home. I think that maybe the line was disconnected.

John: I hate to say this Cass, but I think that the people in the house are dead.

Cassidy: No! Don’t say that. I can’t give up hope. Not just yet.

John: Cassidy, sometimes you just have to accept the fact that everything is not going to always be alright. Sometimes you need to just give up hope. That’s how life is.

Cassidy: John, do you remember last time when Kiera had that slight cold, and we thought that she would recover soon?

John: Yeah, that is a good example of giving up hope there. She died Cassidy, we all went to her funeral. And you were just hoping that she would come through.

Cassidy: John, sometimes when we can’t cling onto anything else, we cling onto Faith, hope, and trust. I believe God will work things out.

John: And if he doesn’t?

Cassidy: Then I will be depressed for a while.

John: Exactly
Cassidy: However, I will not be depressed for long. Once I recover from grief I will come to my senses and realize that God has taken them to a better place. And I will see her soon. Everything doesn’t work out the way we want it to, but that’s ok. God has a better plan for our life, he doesn’t want us to be depressed all the time.

John: Uh huh, I hear you. But if that’s the case how come God let Kiera die?

Cassidy: Because he has a plan for her life. She was grieving from that cold, she was hurting and miserable. God knows exactly when we are going to leave the earth. The day she died, was her day to leave. She is happier now where she is. Of course we might feel sad and cry over our lost ones. But we must always remember that they are at a better place now, as long as they believed in the father in their earth bodies (our flesh) then we will see him in our spiritual bodies when we get to Heaven.

John: How can actually prove that this stuff is true?

Cassidy: Good question, get your Bible and turn toward Isaiah 25:8-9. Then go to the book of Luke 13:29.

Never give up Faith and hope, things will work out in the end. Even if at first things don't happen the way you planned, trust that God will make all things new. He has a plan for your life and has numbered all of your days. What a great God right? :D

Jesus is the way, truth, and life. No one can get through the father except through him.