The lost family | Teen Ink

The lost family

By Diyanasaurus SILVER, Kuala Lumpur, Other
Diyanasaurus SILVER, Kuala Lumpur, Other

Once upon a time , there was a pretty , very pretty girl named Charrlotte . She was titled the prettiest girl in the land and most of the guys were trying so hard to steal her heart . She lived with her mother in a small cottage that was situated far far away from town . They were indeed very poor . Charrlotte will always go collect fruits and vegetables everyday from her small patch at the back of her home . Every evening  , she goes to town to work . She works as a waitress at a fancy restaurant that was owned by her late father who died when she was still a small lilttle girl . Now , the restaurant is owned by one of her father's best friends when he was still alive.

When she was working one day , a man in a fancy looking suit came into the restaurant . Charrlotte took out a pen and a paper to take his order down . The man looked very fammiliar to her but she never seem to remember where they have met. The man stared at her with a face that as he would never stop staring . Charrlotte  then said " Do I know you from somewhere ? " He smirks and then said , " Im your long lost brother , " Charrlotte was so shocked by the news she dropped her pen and paper on the ground . She then looks at him again and said " Is It really you luke ? " and tears came down the man's face while he said " Yes Maria , It's me you stupidhead ,"

Within a second , Charrlotte hugged her lost brother so hard because she had lost contact with her brother when they were teenagers . Her brother when missing while looking for food in the forest . Till then , Charrlotte and her mother never heard from him again . Charrlotte ' s life became more and more miserable since he was gone because there was nobody to help them with the crops and her mother got sick ever since then.

Her brother told her that he was lost in the woods while he was searching for food that day . He ended up in a mysterious town and started to search for money as he started to work at a very young age . After 10 years had passed , he became a sucessful buisnessman and came back to search for his long lost family as he haven't seen them for many years . He said he wouldn't come back to meet them till he was someone and wanted to see his mother's  proud face when she sees her.

Charrlotte and her brother when home to see their mother that was having fever at home . As they got home , ther mother' s face was indescribable. She was crying of tears of joy when she saw her son finallly came home after a long 10 years had past .  " I'm here for you mom , sorry for leaving you , " said the man with a sad tonation . " It's okay my son, you're here for us now right ?" They both started sobbing as the mother finished her sentence. They were one happy family once again . They were never this happy since avery long time ago .

At night , Charrlotte and her mother cooked a crumptious meal as they wanted to celebrate the arrival of their lost family member . They ate together while chatting and laughing . They finally felt together again and they were never sad again.

Sadly a week after , their mother died of a sudden heart attack . Charrlotte and luke were extremely sad but they knew their mother wouldn't have much time left on the world .

They burried her grave under a tree that was situated in front of their little home . They continued their lives and after a couple of years had past , they became sucessful in the buissness field and own a large fancy restaurant together . They knew that if their mother was here , she would have been so proud of them right now .

~THE END ~