Cash Cab Get's Held Up | Teen Ink

Cash Cab Get's Held Up

March 13, 2014
By abandonedkid SILVER, Richmond, Virginia
abandonedkid SILVER, Richmond, Virginia
6 articles 0 photos 34 comments

Favorite Quote:
"every guitar needs to be tuned" which means everyone needs help with something


CASH CAB GETS HELD UP Scene: A bank robber is trying to rob a bank but the bank is closed due to a federal holiday. So he tries another bank but it’s also closed. He gives up and decides to hail a cab back to his neighborhood and he ends up in the Cash Cab.

Host Bill Bailey: “You are in the Cash Cab. It’s a TV game show that takes place in my cab. I’m going to ask you questions all the way to your destination and for every right answer you will earn money, but for every answer you miss you will earn a strike and if you get 3-strikes you’re out, meaning I will pull over and kick you out. What do you say? Do you want to play?”

Bank Robber: “Hell yea let’s play!”

Bank Robber: “So if I win do you guys write me a check?”

Host Bill Bailey: “No we have the cash right here in the cab. So you’re going to Grand Central Station, that’s 41 blocks from here so let’s get started. Your first questions are worth $50.00 each.”

First question: “Who was the 35th president of the United States?”

Bank Robber: “John F. Kennedy.”

Host Bill Bailey: “That’s right! You’re on the board; next question?”

Question: “They were called the Barrow Gang back in the 30’s and robbed banks throughout the Midwest. Who are they?”

Bank Robber: “That’s easy; Bonnie and Clyde.”

Host Bill Bailey: “That’s right; next question?”

Question: The New York Giants play their games in what State?

Bank Robber: “New Jersey.”

Host Bill Bailey: “That’s right.”

Question: “Banks are closed on what day of the year?”

Bank Robber: “They’re closed on all Federal Holidays but you’re not closed so this is a stick up and I want all the money you have in this cab.”

Scene: Bank robber pulls a gun requesting all the money within the Cash Cab. Bill Bailey empties’ all the cash in the Cash Cab and gives it to him; pulls over and lets him out as the camera crew films him running off with the cash. He’s happy, waving all the money around and off into the darkness.


The author's comments:
Contest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
comment me about my piece tell me what you think