The Blood of The Twins | Teen Ink

The Blood of The Twins

By moviemakerbridge12 SILVER, Park Ridge, Illinois
moviemakerbridge12 SILVER, Park Ridge, Illinois
8 articles 1 photo 1 comment

"Laughter is amazing"

Twins Script

Scene 1
Narrator
My stories about 2 twins, but they were not normal at all, they had deep secrets hidden between them. It was June of 1930. It was the twins birthday.

Sophia and Hannah
Mother, when’s daddy gonna come home?

Mother
He’s coming home soon, he had to go to work today! We will wait for him. (dad comes home) (takes coat and hat off)

Father
Hi girls Sorry I’m late! Work was very hard today and I’m tired but I’m home now though and I’ve brought presents!

Mother
Happy Birthday Sophia and Hannah! I love you two so much! (hands them the gifts)

Sophia and Hannah
Thank you mother! (takes the gifts)

Father
Here’s your present girls. (hands them the gifts)
Mother
Girls, we need to say something. We’re both very sorry that the Great Depression is causing us not to give you great presents and a birthday cake for you two.

Father
Yes, you and me both. It’s very hard for you girls to understand the great depression.

Sophia and Hannah
It’s fine father and mother. Can we please open the presents?

Narrator
The next day, the girls were reading their new books in their bedroom and playing with their new dolls. They heard yelling coming from their living room. They hid between the railings.

Scene 2
Father
Why do you always do this Mary? Can you just please do the dishes and be a mother! I wish this great depression never started!

Mother
I’m sorry Richard! (runs away crying) (the girls go back to their room)
Sophia and Hannah
What should we do? This is all our fault!

Hannah
(there playing with there dolls) I named mine Antoinette! What did you name yours?

Sophia
Maura! Quick mother’s coming! (go back to reading)

Mother
Hello girls! You girls should be going to bed. It’s late! Tomorrow will be Whacky day!

Sophia and Hannah
Mother! What about our lullaby?

Mother
Okay, girls. (get into circle and walk in circle) Knock, knock, knock em down,
hide from them,
they are coming in your bed,
close your eyes,
go to sleep,
don’t wake up ever! Ok girls, goodnight!

Sophia
Goodbye Mom!

Mother
Goodnight girls!

Hannah
Sophia! Why did you say Goodbye it’s Goodnight?

Sophia
Hannah, I think mother’s going to die.

Hannah
Why would you think that?

Sophia
I just have a weird feeling.

Hannah
I think I have that feeling too. Let’s go to bed Sophia! Goodnight!

Scene 3
(sleep with dolls) (lightning strikes) (doll moves) (the twins wake up at the same time)

Sophia and Hannah
What was that racket?

Hannah
(pop up doll moved on the ground) Sophia did you move our dolls?

Sophia
No, I thought you did!

Hannah
No, I didn’t! (yelling and screaming) (vid of footsteps and knife dropping) (go back to sleep)
Scene 4
(they wake up the next day and the dolls are by them with a note saying Goodbye) (the dad comes in)

Father
Good morning girls! I have some very sad news. (he sits down) Sophia. Hannah. Your mother and I last night had another fight and she took the car and left. She died in an a car accident, the police were just here! I’m so sorry girls! I already miss her!

Narrator
Did the mother really die in a car accident or was she murdered by her husband? Two months later, he married his high school sweetheart Isabella. She was evil!

Scene 5
Isabella
Bye Honey! Love you!

Father
Love you too! (leaves to go to work)

Isabella
Hi girls! Now, I have a very important job for both of you. Your daddy is gone and now you will be stuck with me for the rest of your life! Put these on girls! Now, you will work for me! You will scrub the floor, make me breakfast, sleep outside, steal money from your daddy, and do other chores! If you do not follow my rules you will be punished!

Sophia
This most be a joke!

Isabella
Darlings it’s not a joke, it’s what I call your life!

Narrator
Sometimes when the dad left she would bring them down to their basement when the dad wasn’t home and torture them.

Scene 6
Hannah
We need to tell father what this crazy woman is doing to us!

Sophia
But I’m scared what if Isabella finds out and does something even worse! Hannah, when we were in the basement I think I saw mommy’s ribbon and dress.

Hannah
I sadly saw it too!

Sophia and Hannah
I think daddy killed mommy!

Scene 7
Narrator
One day the twins were scrubbing the floor and Sophia kicked over Hannah’s water bucket.

Sophia
Haha!

Hannah
Come on Sophia! I just scrubbed the whole floor, now I have to do it again!

Sophia
You better do it before Isabella comes home or she’s gonna make you sleep outside! (Isabella comes home)

Isabella
What did you do Hannah? I give you one simple task, to scrub the floors and instead you put water on the floor!

Sophia
Are you gonna make Hannah sleep outside?

Isabella
No! Something else! Come with me both of you! I’ve had enough of you two! (she grabs them by there hair or ear and takes them to the forest)

Narrator
She take’s them into the forest and murders both of them. Sophia was hung by a tree and Hannah was buried alive! When they died they had their dolls. Legend says, the spirit of the girls and the dolls still haunt the forest in this town! (video put over dialogue)

One of the boys
Yeah, sure! I don’t believe in that nonsense!

Narrator
It’s true! Last year, my two friends went biking near where the twins died on there way home from school. Sarah and Tom. They started to hear whispering and then it would stop and begin again! Sarah thought Tom was just messing around until she started to hear it!
Scene 8
Sarah
What the heck was that?
?Tom
It sounded like the twins!

Sarah
Yeah, right! That story’s not true!

Narrator
They get off their bikes and start looking to see who was whispering.

Tommy
Woah, what’s that over there (they go to see what it is)

Sarah
(Sarah picks it up) It’s some stupid dolls. Probley belonged to the twins haha!

Hannah
Give it back! It’s mine!

Sarah
Oh my gosh! Who was that?

Hannah
We’re here! We want our dolls! (Sarah and Hannah run)

Tom
Were not going to give it to you! It’s ours!

Sarah
No, just give them the dolls! Tom, I’m scared it’s the twins!

Sophia and Hannah
It’s us! (Sarah and Tom start running)
Give us our dolls!

Tom
Or what? Isabella’s going to come and kill us? You guys are dead, you can’t kill us!

Sophia and Hannah
Knock, knock, knock em down,
hide from them,
they are coming in your bed,
close your eyes,
go to sleep,
don’t wake up ever! (in a circle) (Tom and Sarah give’s Hannah her doll)

Sarah
Here you go! (creepy voice)

Sophia
What should we do with them?

Hannah?Make them into the dolls?

Sophia
No! Something more dreadful! I got it!

Hannah
Good idea Sophia! (they bury Sarah alive and hang Tom)

Sophia and Hannah
I think we just killed them! I think we will now kill you!

Hello, my name's Bridget Johnson I make movies and Youtube Videos. Right now I am writing this Script about evil twins.