Assassination School | Teen Ink

Assassination School

BREAKING NEWS: A Comet and a meteor Collided, Moon Destroyed.

Minako hears a man begin to speak about this cataclysmic event, he began to tune him out while looking outside at the falling debris. The man continues to talk almost interrupting his thoughts. Continuing to look out at the backyard seeing the three chairs sitting there you begin to remember of the times before all this went down, the old days. Which is quickly interrupted as a giant rock smashes one of the chairs, attached to it he sees a yellow something hanging off it. He ran to the window, curiosity getting the better of him then he remembered what the reporter said.

“Debris from the explosion show signs of an unknown material that scientist are linking back to antimatter”
He then hears his mother yell at Minako to go to bed. Sighing as he went to lay on his bed he thought of how the next day he has to go back to school. Hating the idea of going back he sleeps until morning.

In the morning he got up groggily and ready for school. Then as he was walking to school he tripped seemingly on nothing. Pulling himself up he saw a familiar leering face. A man with dirty brown hair. As the man walked toward Minako his feet cuffing against the concrete Minako saw some of his more defined details his eyes were a brown to match his hair his grin cutting into you skin chilling the bone this each individual freckle burning into the skin and a well defined nose. Then as you got up to your nose he learned down and spoke. Spit spraying from his mouth as he spoke making you retract. His words cutting into the air like a knife cutting you.

“Ha, would have expected a class 5 student to fall there. Nobody else would fall there.”

As Minako picks up his supplies for class The other boy speaks again.

“Nothing to say as expected, You know your place. It’s your bad grades that got you there, so you deserve everything you’ve got coming or you don’t even understand me, expected.”

Ignoring him, Minako moved on to the classroom. The crunching sound of gravel as he walked up the hill to the separate school grounds. The school building compared to the main campus was wooden and drafty it’s structure old with age inside there was no indoor Air Conditioning and altogether looked very old. he looked for his classroom, Class 3-5, and entered it. Just as he expected, old and disheveled. Minako looked around and found his desk.

Class 3-5 how did it end up like this

Just then Their teacher called then to start class.

“Hello Class, it is time to get started.”

But everyone one was staring at the teacher surprised.

This isn’t our teacher.

With its big smile and bright yellow skin. It’s eyes tiny dots that pierce through you. It’s wavering tentacles was an immediately present in the room dominating the space he was taking up.

This wasn't a human.

Everyone was in shock with what was in front of them frozen, until someone broke the silence.

“Excuse me but who are you”

“Well I’m your teacher” It replied

Doubtful

“Well I remember our teacher was not a– Well was a human” someone else retorted

“Well I guess I haven’t properly introduced myself” It explained “To be straightforward I am the one that blew up the moon.”

The class stood in shock not knowing what to say. At this moment someone stood up.

“Umm sir that can’t be possible, in the news it is said that the moon was blown up by the collision of a meteor and comet being directed at the moon.”

Just then someone else walked into the room. His Jet black suit matching his hair. From the look of him, he was important. He then spoke up.

“What this man says is true, he did blow up the moon, his max speed tops off at mach 20 we expect you to kill him come June 15th, by then he plans to do the same he did to the moon to earth.

“And why should we trust you and not the news” someone retorted

“We are the ones that told the news to report that” He replied, “News of this outside would cause global panic. Now This is where you come in we want you to kill this thing. We will supply you with weapons now these only work on him and will have no effect on other humans. The person who kills him due to the stakes will be given 1 million dollars, but if any one outside of this classroom knows about this the cash prize will become void.
Just at this moment someone spoke,

“How do we know we’re safe”

The man spoke “he made a promise never to hurt anyone during the period until he blows up the earth meanwhile, he’s here with 28 people constantly trying to assassinate him.”

Just then the Creature added “well class has started hasn't it everyone, you can call me Mr. Sakura.”

Minako looked around the room, most people were still in shock on what was occuring we were handed out our weapons and class continued. Minako’s friend, August, then whispered to Him.

“seems we got another Japanese name in our class”

“Says the month,” I bit back

“Just saying” he said calmly

Class was going on as normal when the teacher was explaining substitution when one of the pellets for the guns flew at him he dodged it easily.

“Not bad for a first attempt Tamara attacking when the back is turned would be good but you mustn't forget to put their speed into the equation.”

Minako then thought of an Idea. During lunch while their teacher went to mexico for some tacos Minako spoke up.

“I have an Idea, What if we all attack at once?”

“Not a bad Idea” August Replied “but when are we–”

“When He Comes back as soon as he calls on one of us we all stand up and shoot.”

Everyone nodded In agreement. It was time we are going to kill this creature all together. When the time came he was talking about History when he called on a person in the back. Suddenly in a jolt action we all got up and started firing the sound of gunshots filling the air every now and again we would reload and fire again and again and again. Yet he was still dodging them perfectly with no error. Each and every bullet bouncing off the blackboard. The aroma of gunpowder was filling the room giving a metal taste to the air. Then all at once the firing stopped.

“Another good attempt but if you are going to kill me then you have to rely on more than just numbers. Attempts that rely on numbers lacks any original though or aim.” Sakura stated “Now with the fact that I can’t touch these pellets and that you created this mess, you get to clean this up.”

The entire class let out a great big sigh and got to work as he was cleaning he overheard some others.
“You know this teacher isn’t half bad, I actually managed to understand some of the material that the teachers in the main campus.”

“I Know”

“Well It sucks that we have to clean this up If it wasn’t for that girl who suggested this Idea we wouldn’t be cleaning up and actually be learning something at least a bit useful”

“Hey I’m actually a boy” Minako snapped back

“Well you don’t look like one like for example your hair it looks like a gi–” One of them replied back

“Well I’m a boy not a girl” Minako interrupted

They continued on cleaning when their teacher mention something,
“Attention class I just got a email from the main campus, one of the students from Class 2 will be downgraded to Class 5 due to being too violent, he will be joining the class tomorrow”

Minko heard muttering from two kids

“Probably Karma”

“Yep”

“He’s always had a killer's mentality”

Karma Hmm, He could be useful in killing the teacher if he does have this ‘Killer’s mentality’

The students continued cleaning up until class was finished. At this time it was time to go home. Walking home Minako was looking over at the sandy horison which seem to be presenting a new beginning, a second chance at life.

When Minako got home he lay down thinking about what a crazy day this has been. He laughed it off as he awaited the next day when he would go back, The next day with a second attempt to kill the teacher. In the morning Minako Once again got up and ready for school. Running up the hill he thought about ways to kill the teacher when he realised something things,

He is a teacher that vowed to protect us so, There was nobody stating how we should kill the teacher
making his way up he saw the teacher with his striped green face he had no Idea what it meant when his face changed colors. striped green was one of the many nobody really took note of it or noticed It so we didn’t really care. Then all of a sudden he realised what it ment.

The colors represent his mood?

Minako went and took his seat in the classroom and while waiting for everyone to come in he studied, He found that he was getting more confident in all subjects. As the last person to come in he caught your eye,he was a tall slender kid with jet black hair his hair has a strand of red hanging off the side that screamed rebel. He didn’t look like someone you’ve seen before so you assumed that it was Karma. Once he walked in the room he said

“Hello everyone, I guessing you already know my name but, I heard that we were killing a teacher” –a sinister grin forms on his face– “how dare you leave me out of that”

The End / To Be Continued...

ninja_karma said...
on May. 8 2018 at 11:14 am
ninja_karma,
in the 8th paragraph you said class 3-5 when it is said as class 3-E