The Dimensonal World | Teen Ink

The Dimensonal World

By FranciscoARivera BRONZE, Sacramento, California
FranciscoARivera BRONZE, Sacramento, California

"We're looking to come in and play our hearts out." Anquan Boldin

As I was walking home from school, I was on one the phone with my girlfriend & playing a game on the phone. I approach my to my street about to walk into the drive way I look up and the house wasn’t there I say “where’s my house?” and my girlfriend seems to be confused and sais “what are you talking about?” I say “my house is not here it’s all dirt” I walk around and I tell her “I’ll call you back in a bit” I’m thinking it’s going to be rebuilt or remodeled but there’s no equipment around so then pull out my phone and call my mom its rings then she says “No” thinking I’m going to ask her for something but then I tell her “Mom where’s the house at?” she replies  “at the house, what do you mean?” I tell her “I’m home but the house is not here” Then she replies “what? I’ll be their soon” then she hangs up.

While I wait for her I start looking around and thinking where the house could be and outta of nowhere theirs this little white light coming towards me then when it gets  to me it stops I try to catch and when I do it sucks me in and I’m in a different world and I see my house. Then I’m freaked out I go to my house and get in because I hear people talking I locked the door and peek out the window and what I see is to guys getting ready to fight one of them guys starts doing hand signals puts his house by the his mouth and breaths out fire. I think it’s awesome but it’s freaky because I have no idea where I am. After one of the men wins he comes to the house and Sais” you in the house come out you are now safe” I think to myself “safe? What is he talking about?” Then I ask him “what do you mean safe?” he response “this man looks for humans to control to build an army to attack my village when he as an army, if you like I can take you to my village and provide you food and shelter” so I go outside follow him to his village.

As were walking I ask him “how did you do that fire stuff?” and he tells me” it’s a jutsu, if you like you can stay and we can teach you” I think this is cool but my family how will they be? I ask him “what about my family?” he says “when you learn a teleporting jutsu you can visit them as long as you let us know’ so I agree and stay as they wish. I request to learn powers immediately and he agrees. As I train and train I pass an academy they have they were surprised on how fast I did it when they’re about to give me this ribbon but I feel water on my face then I wake up and it was a dream I was so confused