Vampires Attacking 3 Guys | Teen Ink

Vampires Attacking 3 Guys

By Tiffany2015 GOLD, South Plainfield, New Jersey
Tiffany2015 GOLD, South Plainfield, New Jersey

It happened on a chilly night in New Jersey, where three guys Rick, Gustavo, and Edwardo were coming home from a concert in Pennsylvania. It was a usual ride home, they all talked, laughed, made jokes with each other, and pointed out the coolest cars driving down the highway. With a little bumper to bumper traffic for about 10 minutes, they finally made it back to New Jersey. Although when they arrived in town, Rick noticed something a little odd.
“Hey, how come it looks so foggy outside?” Rick asked.
“I don’t know, looks creepy.” Gustavo replied as he pressed his cheeks on the cold window.
Outside it was as silent as a mouse, dark and gloomy, empty as if it something had happened while they were gone. The guys drove down the street and  noticed an innocent girl walking slowly.
“Who is that?” Edwardo questioned.
“I don’t know, go drive up and see who it is. It kinda looks like Tiffany.” said Gustavo
Tiffany was Gustavo’s girlfriend, he was confused why she was walking alone in the cold weather. Edwardo drives up to her and they yelled out her name.
“Hey! Tiffany! It’s us Gustavo, Edwardo, and Rick!” yelled Gustavo while he’s waving his hand back and forth.
Tiffany didn’t say anything and kept walking. Gustavo tried one more time to get her attention.
“Tiff! What’s wrong? Why are you walking by yourself in the dark? Come get in the car and we’ll take you home.”
All of a sudden, Tiffany stops walking and stands there while the car stops right next to her. She looks at them and they could tell something bad had happened to her. Fear went through Gustavo’s body when he noticed the scar on Tiffany’s arms and legs, her shirt torn into pieces, and a huge bite mark that’s in the corner of her neck pouring out blood. She gets closer to the car, opens her mouth filled with blood, and tells them,
“Run for your lives! They’re everywhere!” she whispers in an evil tone.
Surprisingly, a bloated, purplish, evil-looking vampire popped out of the woods and sucked the rest of Tiffany’s blood out of her body, as her life ended at  in front of her closest friends. Gustavo couldn’t believe what he just saw, he had never been this scared in his life. With Rick and Edwardo confused and shocked, a group of vampires popped out of the woods and surrounded the car, trying to block them from getting away. This was basically a nightmare from hell.

More and more vampires came around the car as Rick, Gustavo, and Edwardo are figuring out a plan to get out of there. If they don’t think fast enough, then the vampires are going to end up killing them as well. They kept thinking until Rick came up with an idea.
“I have an idea! Edwardo, turn on your high beam lights. Maybe the light could scare them away!” said Rick.
“Wonder if they don’t go away? What are we going to do then? I think we should go out there and show them how it’s done.” Gustavo added.
“Are you crazy? If we go out there, then we’re going to die. Just do it already!” Rick yelled.
Edwardo turned his high beam lights on, and it was so bright that it scared most of the vampires away, since they hate any type of light. When they moved out of the way, Edwardo drove off as fast as he could. There was no vampire in sight. The guys were relieved that they got away from those vampires. Although when they thought the vampires were gone, it wasn’t over yet.
Edwardo is on his street when a whole army of vampires was surrounding his car once again. It got to the point that one of the creatures jumped on the car and tried to punch a hole into the top of the roof.  Now it was time for revenge; Gustavo took off his seat belt and said,
“Let’s show them how it’s done.”
They got out the car, pulled up their sleeves and were ready to fight. They fought each one with their bare hands as each vampire tried to jump on them to suck the blood out of their necks. After an hour of punching and kicking, they finally defeated all the vampires. Tired and out of breath, the guys felt as if they just had the longest workouts of their lives. At the end of the night, they all went home and fell right to sleep.